Enemies

Badaboomba

Lindsay is Chanya's grandma who isn't even meant to be in this story.
Iggy is Chanya's grandpa that is like "Dude, couldn't you have choose someone else?"
This story is before Lindsay and Iggy had Daria and Sian.
"So I went to the doctors today." 
That one line sent shivers down Lindsay's back. Lindsay hates doctors. Ever since she saw what they look like. All these tall af people operating on other people. Like, are those people that are being operated on too lazy or some ? "That's nice." is all she manage, slightly hinting her husband Iggy to change the subject.
"That's nice my ," Iggy replied in response, oblivious to Lindsay's discomfort, "I went there because apparently, I have prostate cancer." Lindsay doesn't even know what that is, but judging by the word 'cancer' at the end, it was probably something serious as it was cancer. Wait what.
Anyway.
"Oh, I'm sorry" Lindsay replied in a monotone voice. Yes, he was her husband but like, did she care if he went away? Nah. Her husband was a douche anyway.
"Do you even know what that is?" Iggy was obviously expecting a bigger reaction since like, this was quite a big deal and she IS his wife. "Prostate cancer is pretty bloody serious. I thought that you would at least care that I might have cancer. God, why did I even marry you?" 
"Well, how am I supposed to know? We fought during middle school, high school, university and even at our workplace since we work at the same company. I would think that you would realise that we hate each other." Lindsay was confused by her own words. 'If we hate each other, then why ARE we married?' Lindsay thought to herself.
"Then why did I want to marry you?" Iggy paused for a bit and looked up to her eyes, "And why did you say yes?" Lindsay felt her whole world spinning. When he proposed, she thought that he was joking so she said yes. If she had known that he wasn't joking, she definitely wouldn't have said yes.
"I don't even know," Lindsay finally managed to say - shaking her head as she tried to get rid of the memories of the past. "I guess it means that enemies can never be separated, eh?" She managed to smile. Iggy's heart fluttered. 'HOLY ! SHE IS ACTUALLY ING SMILING!' Iggy thought. It was very rare that Lindsay smiled. It was actually her first time smiling at Iggy. 
And so...
They had babies. Those babies turned out to be Sian and Daria. Two incredibly dirty people who don't exactly give a about anything. We shall continue their story soon.. More like in 5 chapters but yeah. 
THE END