Chapter 12

Error

"My name's Daehyun!" he introduced himself, his eyes glowing a strange cyan blue which faded off in a fraction of a second.
"I'm Youngjae...", Youngjae replied, his gaze never leaving the other boy's as he dropped the stick that he was holding.
This strange boy was about the same age as him, or maybe a little older than that, Youngjae notes.

Almond-shaped eyes, a adorable nose and prominent puffy lips.

"Nice to meet you, Youngjae!"

Youngjae didn't really understand anything back then, other than the fact that the male that stood before him was utterly handsome.

The October wind picked up, taking a few tiny leaves along with it, the strands of hair on Youngjae's head also starting to move along with the pace of the wind.

"Hello Daehyun."

☆☆
[Daehyun]
Master was taking an awfully long time in the bathroom.
Thirty minutes had already passed by then, but there was no sound coming from the bathroom.
I called his name, only to no avail.
Worries started to cloud my mind as I put my book down slowly to check up on my master.

I knocked on the door; once, twice, and when at the final knock that made me panic a little, I pushed open the door rather frantically.

Upon intruding, I was greeted by Master lying against the bathtub, his eyes closed in a peaceful manner.
My A.I picked up that it didn't seem like he fainted or anything. His heart rate was of normal pace.
My eyes trailed slowly down Master's body, drinking up his vulnerable state: his milky chest that heaved at such a relaxed state, smal little waves being elicited from the breathing, strands of wet hair clinging onto his forehead.
His legs and thighs were so beautiful, shining with water droplets trickling down those legs.

He was so beautiful, my breath hitched for a moment and I had to shake my head to get out of my admiring trance.

I squatted down, my eye level equal to his.
His eyelashes were evidently still damp, his pink lips slightly parted.
I felt my cheeks turn slightly red, tempted to steal his lips with mine.
But I held myself back, afraid of upsetting him if I did that.

I reached out a hand, my fingertips gripping onto the cold shoulder of Master's, giving him a gentle shake.
"Master... Master.. wake up..." I whispered against his ear cautiously so that I wouldn't shock him awake.

He seemed to stir a little, groaning a little. However, he just stayed in the water.

"You're gonna get a cold if you fall asleep like this."

He replied with an annoyed groan, shifting his head to the other side.

I let my hand touch the water, and I realised that the water had already turned lukewarm.

Master was being absolutely stubborn, to say the least, being reluctant to wake up and dress appropriately.

I sighed, wondering what to do with this person.
And without thinking, I shifted my hands under Master; one arm underneath Master's knees, and the other supporting Master's back.

I carried him out of the bathtub.
Master groaned, finally starting to regaining his composure.

"Daehyunnie...." he murmured, shivering, "I'm cold..."

I put him down onto the toilet seat, and swiftly pulled the cream towel off its rack, wrapping it gently around Master like he was a porcelain statue.

I then went to drain off the water from the bathtub before attending to Master again.

"Lean against me, Master. I'll get you dressed up", I whispered.

He nodded with a half-lidded gaze.

//
I managed to dress Master up without much problems, even though I had to hold back quite a little when it came to putting Master's boxers on.

Master was still rather drowsy and I almost felt bad for waking him in the bathtub. But I'd rather disrupt his bathtub nap than allow him to fall sick.

I reached out a hand onto Master's shoulder gently, requesting him to turn around so that I could dry his hair.
He obidiently did as what as he was told, despite the fact that he was really tired.

I hung the smal towel around his head, trying my best to dry his hair and give him a small massage.
To my plesant surprise, he seemed to enjoy it for the most part, humming in pleasure, sometimes even leaning back for more.
I had to control myself from wanting to pin him down.

When it seemed like Master's hair was dry enough, I left him sitting on the bed, probably half asleep, to return the towel.

When I returned, Master, as I had expected, had his body against the white sheets already, and I could make out the colour contrast of his grey wife beater against the pale sheets, the contours of his body slowly heaving to the rhythm of his breathing.

A smile involuntarily sprawled across my lips, and I made my way to the shared bed, climbing onto it.

As I pulled up the sheets to cover Master, his eyes slowly opened, however, only halfway through.

"Daehyunnie...?" He called out, his hands snaking out from the sheets, his slender fingers trying to grasp any part of me he could find.
I hummed in reply, my hand reaching out to brush his messy bangs away from his face.

"I'm sorry for troubling you... Thank you", was all he could manage to answer before the drowisness hit him fully and he fell into his slumber.

I smiled once again.

I will take care of you no matter what, Master, because I love you that much.

//
[Youngjae]

The brightness sorts of shines past a closed eyelid of Youngjae, and he squints in reflex despite the fact that it doesn't relieve the sting in his eyes.

Youngjae then slowly allowed himself to get used to the brightness, and he realised that only his left eye was the victim of the sunlight.
He managed to open his right eye without any problems, and he was greeted by a sleeping Daehyun, and as expected, his arms wrapped around the waist of Youngjae.

Youngjae was then suddenly reminded of what happened last night, though only vaguely.
After blacking out in the bathtub due to his wonderful bath, he could barely remember what happened.

Youngjae had always been an early riser, mainly it was because he had grown used to rising early for work that had been tied into his body clock past the years.

"Daehyun", he whispered, trying to squirm out of his robot's grip.

Daehyun groaned lowly, his eyes slowly opening, immediatelt responding to his Master's call.
"Good morning Master", he greeted, his arms snaking away from the lad's waist, and being slipped between the pillows that carried Daehyun's head.
"Going to work already?"

Youngjae bit his lip, then forcing a smile before nodding.
Daehyun simply nodded in reply before slipping back into slumber again.

Youngjae got off the bed, and went to wash up before he headed to his laboratory.


"I'm not sure Junhong, I've been feeling weird lately."

His assistant cocked a brow, eyes locked onto his Professor, lowering the documents that were hiding his face.

"I know I shouldn't be saying this, but could you lend me a listening ear for a moment?"

This time, Junhong places the documents on the desk, curious of what could be bothering his seemingly pre-occupied Professor.

"What's up, Prof?" Junhong asked, cupping his cheeks, sub-consciously, leaning slightly forward.
It wasn't all the time that his Professor would share his personal woes with him.

"But promise me that you won't freak out or anything."

"Promise!"

Youngjae hesitated for a second. He needed to let it out. Let it out to someone to trust.
And it seemed like his assistant was a worthy candidate.

"It's about Daehyun", Youngjae begins. "Remember the erratic chip that I placed in Daehyun by accident?"
Junhong nodded, his curiousity growing by the millisecond.

"The chip..... contains the ability for a robot to gain emotions."

The cheeky grin on Junhong's face disappeared, only pure disbelief evident from his expression.

"Hyung... you know that robots like that are illegal right..?"

Silence lingered around the office room, growing more heavier by the second, Youngjae refusing to reply to Junhong, and Junhong at a loss for words.


"I'm not done yet", Youngjae suddenly speaks up again.

Junhong looked up, now searching for words to say, but deciding that it was better to hear his hyung out before jumping to conclusions.

"I think.. I'm in love with Daehyun."

"Hyung.."

"I know. These things are all illegal. But I'm telling you all these because I trust you a lot. Please don't mention this to both Professor Kim and Professor Bang. They would be disappointed in me", Youngjae spoke softly, hanging his head low in shame.

Junhong sighed, but flashed a sympathetic smile, reaching out to pat his Professor's shoulder firmly in an attempted to comfort him, for it was the least he could do to help him.

"I won't. Thank you for telling me all this."

Youngjae forced a smile as he watched his assistant returning to his seat.

"Does Daehyun know about all these?" Junhong asked curiously.

Youngjae shook his head, biting his lip lightly in the process. "I didn't tell him.

But, there is another thing."

Upon hearing that, Junhong slightly tensed up, his lips parted a little, as if about to say something, as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Daehyun has seem to have fallen in love with someone", Youngjae admitted again.

"And that person is me."

        //

a/n: i'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for this chapter!! ;A; I've been so busy because I had work for the past month and now I'm in thailand for holiday but i managed to finish up this chapter! I'll be back in singapore by New Year's eve though! Thank you for your paitence readers! And Thank you for your never-ending support!♡