Nostalgia

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So unfortunately, the one I updated last night was lost. I don't know what happened. Some were able to read it but the others weren't able to see it. I'm updating it again so there will be changes. Pease do read it again XD Thanks! 

 

'I’m still in the same spot
Because you might turn around and come back
I count the memories one, two, three
As I stand in this place alone'

 

Yoona woke up to the sound of her alarm. She groaned as she heard it and lazily searched for it. But then, she’s too sleepy and she feels weak.

 

“Damn, where is that phone.” Yoona said as she sat up and looked under her blanket. “Gotcha.” She sighed as she turned it off and tossed it away. Her eyes still feel heavy from last night’s crying session and she yawned numerous times.

 

“Uggghhhh. I’m still sleepy.”

 

Even though she just wanted to stay in bed and sleep some more, she can’t. She needs to wake the twins up to prepare for school. She went to the bathroom to prepare their hot bath and proceeded to the twins’ bedroom after. Jia and Jihoon were still soundly asleep and she smiled upon seeing them.

 

“Wake up, Jia and Jihoon~ wake up wake up~” Yoona shook them lightly and patted their cheeks. The kids opened their eyes and blinked for a bit, yawned and slept again. Yoona chuckled at their actions and tickled them instead. “C’mon! You’re gonna be late. Ms. Lee will scold youuuu!!” She pulled them up and showered their face with kisses.

 

Jihoon pouted and rubbed his eyes. “What’s for breakfast, mommy?”

 

“Waffles and milk!”

 

“Jinjja?”

 

“Yes! So go take a bath now!” Yoona went to the bathroom and gave her kids a bath. This has been their everyday routine. She sends them to school, she goes back to the coffee shop for work, fetches them and then goes home. When she was still with her husband, Jiyong would be the one to fetch the kids and Yoona too. Yoona's friends told her that she should get a helper, but she refused. She said she could do it. "It's for Jia and Jihoon, so it's fine." That's what she always says. Her friends woun't call her Him Yoona for nothing, anyway.

 

While the kids were having their breakfast, Yoona arranged their bags and their snacks. She also arranged her folders/documents to be brought at her office. She's a busy mom. Her friends pointed out to that she's getting skinnier and her glow isn't that much anymore.

 

After the kids finished eating, they went to the car and drove to the kids' school. It was only 20 minutes away, so the kids won't get tired that much from traveling back and forth. Yoona parked the car and opened the car door for the twins.

 

"Kaja kaja." Yoona said as she opened the door and got their bags. She walked her kids to their room and reminded them of what to do. "Pass your homeworks, okay. Listen to Ms. Lee and behave well. Eat your snacks! Have fun~" Yoona grinned as she gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. "Go now." She smiled as she waved goodbye and watched them go inside their room.

 

"Oh, Mrs. Kwon!" Yoona got startled as she heard this and frowned mentally. She never really got to talk to her since Yoona was always in a hurry to head to her office. She turned around saw the homeroom adviser of her kids - Ms. Lee Soonkyu. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Lee." Yoona gave a smile and bowed her head

 

"It's so nice to finally talk to you! I've bee wanting to talk to you about the kids. And oh, just please call me Sunny."

 

"Ne~ and.. did something happen?"

 

"Not really." Sunny chuckled. "I just want to tell you that I admire them for being hardworking and talented. You and your husband must have taught them well~"

 

Yoona frowned mentally again. Why is she being reminded of him these past few days? She really didn't believe in signs but she could sense that something would happen. Her instincts are good. She immediately regained her senses and looked at the teacher. "Oh, it's the right thing to do. Better teach them as early as now." Yoona gave a soft laugh.

 

"That's true~ and oh Mrs. Kwon," Sunny handed her a letter. "That is regarding about the upcoming family day on Friday~ we'll have some activities so please come with your husband! This is a good bonding time for your family~"

 

Yoona opened the letter and read it. How would she tell the kids about this? They will surely ask their dad to come. She sighed internally and nodded. "We'll be there."

 

"That's good! Thank you! Have a nice day. I'll be going now~" Sunny smiled sweetly and shook hands with Yoona.

 

"Ne~ thank you. You too~" Yoona bowed and went to her car. As soon as she sat and started the engine, she received a message.

 

From: Unknown number.

 

See you.

 

Yoona arched her eyebrow but didn't bother to reply. Wrong send, she thought.

 

 

*knock knock*

 

"Come in." A husky, low and manly voice answered.

 

 "Sir, here are the files that you asked." Jisoo, the secretary, entered the office and put the folders on the man's table. "Do you need anything else, Mr. Kwon?"

 

"No. That's all. I'll call you again, if ever. Thank you, Jisoo." Jiyong stood up and drank his black coffee. The young lady bowed and got out of the office.

 

Kwon Jiyong, a successful and dashing young man in his late twenties. A cold and mysterious one on the outside, but a sweet and caring man on the inside. Only a few gets to see who he really is. At a young age, he is already trained to be in the business world. But unlike any business centered families, he was given the freedom to do anything he wants - and marry the one he wants. 

 

It's been a year since they separated ways, but Jiyong still thinks of her and the kids. He loved her and he always will! But circumstances come and they both came into a horrible decision. He regrets it but he doesn't know if Yoona does. He sends her a few messages to ask about the kids. He wanted to tell her that he misses her so badly but he can't. He's waiting for the right time. Yoona doesn't know that whenever she fetches Jia and Jihoon, Jiyong was always there - watching them. 

 

He fished his phone out and composed a message.

 

To: YoonA

 

See you.

 

Sent!

 

"Now or never." Jiyong said to himself and sat down again. He wasn't expecting any reply from her - since he knows Yoona isn't the type to mess up with strangers. Well, he isn't a stranger, but it's his new number. After a few minutes, his best friend, Youngbae entered his office and this startled him. "What the , Bae. Knock next time."

 

"Oh, sorry." The guy chuckled. "I'll be heading out for lunch to meet Yuri."

 

"Yuri?"

 

"Yeah. Just her. No best friend."

 

Jiyong just rolled his eyes. "Go on. I'll eat later. And oh, I'll be out by 3pm, so take care of the things here."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter