Photograph

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Hey, it’s a very old memory but
My heart still gets saddened because I miss you
There are still times when I crazily want to go back to those times'

 

 

After lunch, Yoona was left in the dining area, staring into nowhere. She only regained her senses when Yuri gave her a soft tap on the shoulder and whispered, "We'll be in the living room." Yoona nodded and sighed then started to clean up the table and went to the kitchen. 

 

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~" Jia sang and danced Gee which made them laugh. On the other hand, Jihoon was just smiling cheekily while sitting heside her aunties and uncle.

 

"Yah, Yoona!! Train your kids as early as now. Who knows, someone might discover their talent~" Heechul exclaimed as he patted Jihoon's head. Jihoon always reminded them of Jiyong as this kid resembles his father a lot. From the looks, personality and talent. Jia on the other hand, is the mini Yoona. Always the adorable, cheeky and sweet kid.

 

Yoona, however, was still feeling upset. Her heart hurts knowing that Jia has many letters for his daddy. Tears rolled down her cheeks one by one but she just ignored it. It's been a while since she last cried. She's known for hiding her feelings - a real expert at it.

 

She decided to bake some cupcakes for her guests to take home. Starting at the age of 16, she already knew some basics in baking and whipping up dishes. She enrolled into a culinary class and opened up her own business. After all, what would happen to her if she didn't have any business and her husband with the twins? 

'He's not your husband anymore.'

 

'We're not yet divorced, though..'

 

'He's probably dating someone else. You know him.'

 

'I don't know.'

 

'Hoping for another change again, huh, Yoona?'

 

'I don't know again.'

 

Voices were arguing inside her head and she could only shake her head at those. Yoona bit her lip as she beat up some eggs and stopped when she heard Yuri asked Jia a question.

 

"Jia ya, why are you keeping so many letters for your daddy in your box, hm?" 

 

"Eooo.. so that when we see each other again.." Jia looked at her Auntie Yuri. "He can read those and come back home! We love playing with daddy~"

 

"Do you know where your daddy is?"

 

"Mommy said he's at work.." Jia got up, grabbed her sketch pad and pens then started to draw random things. It's a hobby.

 

"Aigoo.." Yuri frowned and looked at Taeyeon. The other female just shrugged. However, when Yuri was about to look at Heechul, the guy was already on his way to the kitchen to talk to Yoona.

 

"Hey, Yoong." 

 

"Oppa." Yoona didn't even bother to look at him as her cheeks are now bathed in tears and just put the cupcakes in the oven.

 

"You didn't tell the kids about it?" 

 

"I can't. They're just six years old. I don't want them to feel such.. pain."

 

"There'll be another chance, Yoona. I know it." Heechul gave him a pat on the back and smiled sincerely. The lady returned the smile and wiped her tears.

 

They went back to the living room and settled down on the sofa. Taeyeon got some photo albums and looked at it one by one.

 

"Hahahahahahahaha. Yoona. Hahahahahahaha." Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter