You Are

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a long time, in my heart,
Full of clouds, it rains
For warm sun to shine,
I sincerely hoped.
Raindrops that wet my shoulder,
When I dried, I alone,
Was so afraid that it would remain.

 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong, what are you up to?!" Yoona huffed as she crossed her arms. Jiyong put a blindfold on her all of a sudden when she was reviewing her documents. "Ji, I swear, if you're just playing with me I'll really kick you out."

 

"Just wait, hun. Please be patient." Jiyong said as he quickly wore his tux and fixed his hair. He prepared a surprise for Yoona tonight and he even asked Yuri to take care of the kids for the night since it's Saturday anyway. 

 

"WHERE ARE THE TWINS?!"

 

"Calm down. . I sent them over to Yuri. Just for the night."

 

"Did you just curse me?!"

 

"No, Yoong--"

 

Yoona, who was getting impatient, stood up and attempted to remove the blindfold. Jiyong was quick to grab her hand and he held it tight. "Let's go."

 

Jiyong lead their way to the garden and helped Yoona walk. She tripped a few times due to some uneven steps on the garden but Jiyong was all ready to help his lovely wife. "We're here."

 

"Oh so? Am I just gonna stand here? Remove the blindfold, you jerk." Yoona already sensed that he was up to something but she didn't bother to ask anymore

 

"Yah, at least call me hubby or something." Jiyong pouted as he untangled the knot on the blindfold. "I hope you like it." He kissed her forehead and slowly removed the piece of fabric that was covering her eye. Yoona slowly opened her eyes and stared in awe at the sight. 

 

Jiyong bit his lip as he looked at Yoona's blank expression. "Do you like it?"

 

Yoona arched her eyebrow and looked at him like she's mad. "What did you do to my garden?"

 

"I'm sorry, I was just--"

 

"I LOVE IT, JI!" Yoona grinned as she roamed around the garden. Jiyong turned the garden into a romantic set up - where he placed lights everywhere. At the center, there was a table for two and it was surrounded by rose petals. Who knew he could get romantic like this?

 

"That's a relief." Jiyong sighed with a smile as he watched her. He would do anything just to see that smile of hers again. "I thought you'd yell at me again."

 

 

You are like a light, after the rain has passed,
You come up in my heart, like this.

 

 

Yoona laughed as Jiyong heaved a sigh continuously for a minute. True, she'd been shouting her head off at Jiyong for an hour. She's been busy with her files and Jiyong had nothing to do but to disturb her - in a cute way.

 

"I'm sorry, daddy." Yoona whispered as she hugged him and she hit him in the chest when he pouted playfully. "Don't act cute!"

 

"Kiss me." He said as he looked at her with a serious face.

 

"What- no!"

 

"And why not?" He pulled her closer and moved his lips closer to hers. "You've been shouting at me and I'll forgive you if you kiss me."

 

Yoona snorted. "I'm not even sorry, Kwon. You deserve it-- hmph!" She was cut off again, as always. Jiyong pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss. Yoona returned the kiss back as she wrapped her slender arms around his neck.  He put his hand on her cheek and nibbled on her lower lip as he stared at her with dark eyes. Yoona blushed and immediately pulled away. "Let's eat, Ji. Don't keep the food waiting."

 

Jiyong smirked. "Yeah right." 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at him as she knows what he's thinking. When she was about to sit, he immediately pulled the chair out for her. "Thanks, love."

 

"Love?" Jiyong widened his eyes.

 

"WHAT SHOULD I CALL YOU, THEN? KID? OKAY, KID. THANK YOU." Yoona said in a loud tone. She was just joking but she decided to play with him a little.

 

"Call me love again."

 

"Kid."

 

"Hun."

 

"What is it, kid?" Yoona looked up at him and smiled slyly. "I said don't keep the food waiting." He just continued to look at her with begging eyes. "Fine. Love." 

 

Jiyong smiled widely at the way she called him love. Yoona has been a good wife these past days and he was thankful that she welcomed him back. 

 

"Where did you get these food? Or which restaurant? I know very well that you just ordered this." Yoona said teasingly as she ate.

 

"You wound me, Yoongie." Jiyong feigned a fake hurt expression and placed his hand over his right chest. "How come you know that I just ordered? You don't trust me that much in the kitchen? Ouch."

 

"I know you well. You can't cook, right? Yoona grinned and smirked proudly. 

 

"I'll ask some woman to teach me to cook, then."

 

"Like who?" Yoona asked with an arched eyebrow and Jiyong could sense a small pang of jealousy.

 

"I don't know."

 

"Why ask others when you have your wife." Yoona playfully stuck her tongue out and continued eating. She bent her head down and mentally cursed herself for what she said.

 

"Yeah right. I have my wife." Jiyong smiled sincerely.

 

 

Cause you are, the light that fell on me,
You are, like a beautiful dream,
With seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully, always.
Yeah U R.

 

 

"Are you satisfied with the food?" Jiyong asked after he drank his wine.

 

"Well, I'm still hungry."

 

"Poor you. I just ordered a meal for two and not for five."

 

"YAH!" Yoona shouted which made h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter