From the Past

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The road I took to take you home, the coffee we drank together
The book we read together, the drama we watched together
I long for all these things so much

 

"What a visit, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon." Siwon smiled teasingly as the couple sat down. "How's the baby, Yoongie~?" He said Yoongie in such a sweet manner which made Jiyong's fist curl. 

 

"W-what baby?" Yoona asked in confusion as she watched the two guys.

 

"You told us that we should go back here for her check up and I also told you that I'll be with her--"

 

"What? You seem so angry, Jiyong." Siwon lowered down his head and supressed his laughters.

 

" ."

 

"YAH! KWON JIYONG!"

 

That's it. Siwon stood up and bursted out laughing at Yoona's sudden shout at her husband. It's a rare sight to see them like this, since they all know Jiyong is a strict man amd once you hit the buttons, you better run.

 

"Oppa. Let's get done with the check up because I need to go to work." Yoona smiled at Siwon who just recovered from his laughs. 

 

"We're done with the check up." Siwon said as he fanned himself and still chuckling.

 

"What? And you call yourself a doctor?!" Jiyong spat and rolled his eyes.

 

Yoona kicked his legs and looked at him with an intense glare. This made Jiyong shut his mouth and just release all his anger on his coat.

 

"I see that Yoona's pretty fine now by that intense shout. Heol. Daebak!" Siwon still did minor check ups to her anyway and when he told them that she was fine, Jiyong heaved a sigh of relief. Siwon arched his eyebrow and decided to again. "If Jiyong gets sick, don't even bother to admit him here. I don't accept crazy bastards."

 

"CHOI SIWON!"

 

And Yoona got another headache.

 

 

 

"Ji. I'm going down now." After the brief check up, they drove to the coffee shop to drop Yoona off since she recovered already. But Jiyong was still a bit pissed off. He just nodded at Yoona and waited for her to go out. When he noticed that she was just staring at him, he looked at her with a cold expression.

 

"What? I thought you're going down already?"

 

"Are you still mad? C'mon. He was just teasing you~" Yoona hugged him sideways and touched his cheeks with her nose to ease him. However, he just sat there without any response at all. "Fine. I won't go down, then. I'm afraid you'll end up hitting cars with your anger."

 

"Yah." He finally chuckled a bit but he still wasn't moving. "I'm not mad."

 

"If not then why aren't you looking at me? If you're not mad, it's either you're jealous or you're tired. But it's too early for you to get tired. So... are you jealous?"

 

"Jealous of what."

 

"Molla.. hmm.. because it seemed like I was siding with him or because...." Yoona trailed off and started tickling his neck which made him laugh. "I called him oppa!"

 

"Arasseo arasseo," he laughed as Yoona continued to tickle him. "Stop!"

 

"I'll go now, then. Take care, Jiyong oppa." she pecked his cheek multiple times. "Drive safely~ Saranghae." Yoona grinned like a kid and poked his cheeks.

 

"Don't forget to eat, okay? If you need to go home early then do so. I'll just fetch the kids. Go now."

 

"..."

 

"What?"

 

Yoona pouted and got out of the car She slammed the door which made Jiyong jump from his seat. Ah, he forgot to say it. He pressed the button to roll down the window and looked at her. "I love you more, hun."

 

Yoona already got inside when he said those sweet words to her. , he cursed. He needs to make it up to her before she completely ignores. He fished out his phone and dialed her number.

 

"Yeoboseyo. Yoona speaking." Yoona said in a bored tone. She was just playing with him to see if he changed.

 

"When I miss you
When I long for you even more
I blankly lay there, blankly lay there
Eventually, not going to sleep~"

 

"Mwoya.." Yoona chuckled and closed her eyes as she listened to Jiyong's singing voice.

 

"Even when I miss you
Even when I think of you more
I am alright, I am alright, I am alright
If only you are happy~"

 

"Nice try, Ji."

 

[Yah!] Jiyong shouted from the other end of the line.

 

"You asked Youngbae oppa for voice lessons?"

 

[Yah, Kwon YoonA--]

 

"Arasseo arasseo~"

 

[Anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter