[ALL] When you're their little sister and they found out you like one of the members

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

HIPHOP LINE

Seungcheol 

The brother who thinks he's got all the time in the world to be overprotective but doesn't. He'll spend a lot of time looking back and forth to see if the member you like will approach you and then when he does, Seungcheol will immediately interfere to steal your attention. Yes, he does that. At first, it's normal because well, he's Seungcheol, he needs attention. You only start to notice the way he acts when it's becoming too frequent. You start keeping secrets, but no, Seungcheol oppa does not approve, so he gathers the member's around and tells them while smiling. 

"You know one of the things I hate the most? It's when one of you starts to act weird in front of me in order to get good points because of my sister, no, you can't score and you won't"

Despite all of that, Seungcheol is an understanding oppa, so you only need to talk to him. You need to get him to loosen up and trust you more. You're his dongsaeng and dongsaeng's are like the world to him. He likes it that you rely on him, so when you put your trust in him, he's become loose about it...but not very loose. There's a few occassions that he'll meddle with your dating stuff, but don't worry about that, the whole Seventeen crew can stop him from ruining one date.

Wonwoo 

Wonwoo is that brother who's quiet but really caring. You'll often catch him reading his books or making lame puns all day long but you don't get tired of it because, he's your oppa. When Wonwoo finds out that you have a crush on someone in Seventeen, he'll be more attentive to that member. Traits and habbits that the member always does will not slip past him and he will be the judge of him, whether you like it or not. Mentally, Wonwoo keeps on telling himself that nobody is good enough for you because s are very crazy, but he understands the depth of your feelings towards that member when he sees you with him. 

Even if Wonwoo doesn't one hundred percent agree with your admimration towards that member, he'll give tips and things to watch out in order to be closer to him. 

Mingyu

Mingyu is your teasing older brother that will drop tons of hint to your crush that you like him. He will probably tease you a lot when you enter the practice room and watch. From time to time, he'll sit beside you and ask that specific member to come and join.

It doesn't make you happy though. Why? It's because he'll bring up embarassing stories about you, things that you want to hide from the entire world, but can't because you have him as your older brother.

Despite that, he'll still be protective and proud of you. Even if he's telling them embarassing stories, he'll also add a few sweet stuff, like how you taught him how to cook, or how you help him a lot during hard times. Mingyu is that older brother you can count on to keep your secret, even if it may seem like he's already told your crush.

Vernon

Vernon is an overprotective brother to you, he wants what's best for you and would most likely agree if the person you like is someone he knows and can be trusted.

It's like his mantra to you is "Men can't be trusted, they are wolves in sheeps clothing" everytime he sees you.

When he finds out that one of the members is your crush, he'll ban you from going to the practice room. It's not like he doesn't want you to be close to them, or your crush, it's just that he's worried for your state. Knowing you're his angel of a sister and they're devils of a brother, it'll take time for him to accept that you like one of the members. When the members starts to wonder why he doesn't let you in the practice room, he'll loosen up and let you in. Vernon won't tell you he knows, but he'll definitely keep an eye on you to make sure that you dont't get too close because all he wants is for you to be happy and not hurt.


Vocal Team

Jeonghan

This is your devil of a brother, towards s, but he is an angel of a brother towards you. You and Jeonghan are notoriously known for being like each other. Evil to others but caring towards family members, both lazy but has a very big appetite for food, hates doing chores and can get others to do it for you but when it comes down to the two of you, you'd both play it out fair and square through rock-paper-scissors. Jeonghan puts a large amount of his trust to you and you trust him as well, so when he finds out that you like another member, it'll come of as a surprise to him. He usually likes to tease the members and be wary of them but now that he knows you like a member, he'll test him out first. See if he can cope up with heavy chores jeonghan will ask him to do. Jeonghan's your brother and he wants what's best for you, like Vernon, maybe he'll be quite overprotective, but would also tease you endlessy because it's considered as one fo your dark secret. 

Joshua

Joshua is an angel and probably one of the most normal member in the group. If ever he finds out that you like one of the members, he'll ask you why you like them, how you ended up liking them, he'll ask you innocent questions and give you tips on how to become closer to that member. He's that nice older brother that has your back, especially during the times when you'd want to be alone with your crush. You can count on him to make the impossible, possible. Of course, since Joshua will be helping you, members will surely know that difference of how Joshua treats your crush and how he treats other members, so you should be aware of his actions, because Joshua can't lie, it's against his principles.

Woozi

The older brother who'd tease you to death by dropping hints all over the place. He'd make you want to strangle him for dropping the most obvious hints because he's just like, If you cut your hair, he'd point it out and empahasize the words "...cut her hair for someone..." and that is what would make his day. Don't get me wrong, Woozi likes you, loves you because you're his sister but even loves you even more because of your tortured expressions and attempts to shield your tiny crush. Even if he's dropping hints, he'd turn evil towards that person if ever he hurts you, but he won't make it obvious to you, because he wants it to be subtle about it. 

Dokyeom 

Dokyeom is that older brother of yours who acts like a high school girl when he finds out that you like someone. He's definitely cheering you on in everything that you do, but would accidentally drop hints if you're together with your crush. He's one of the people who'd actually fangirl with you as you make little imaginations about how you could date that membe. Dokyeom would also tease you when get close to your crush even going as far as sharing a handmade lunch so that he could mention your name and good points to that member. You can trust Dokyeom to say the good points about you because well, he's great like that.

Seungkwan

This is your overprotective and very nice older brother who always showers you with gifts and love. Seungkwan is someone who always treats you in a special way and makes you feel like a princess so expect him to bark at your crush every once in awhile if he finds out. You can expect that you won't be alone with your crush or can even talk to him without Seungkwan knowing, because Seungkwan always knows. He might as well develop 10 ears, eyws and nose, because he's too good at finding out everything. Despite all that, you can get his full support in all of your endeavors.

 


Performance Team

Jun

Jun is your older brother who will shower you with affections and be very lenient towards you even if you told him about the person of your affections, he will cheer you on. Just like Joshua, he will give you tips on how to be closer to that person but he will also teach you how to be confident. Yes, he will teach how to be charismatic and smooth like him because that's what he's really good at. You won't be surprised if he experiments on your crush tho, he just wants to know more about him even if they've been together for quite some time.

Hoshi

Say hello to your second joker oppa. Hoshi is mostly seen making fun of your tiny crush and he often drops playful hints especially when you're near. He doesn't simply appear when you're together with the person you like but he will pop out exactly when it's the peak of the moment. Enjoy your few moments with your crush, because sooner or later you can expect your big brother to pop out like a diva, stealing away your attention or your crush's attention. No worries though, Hoshi won't do anything stupid like accidentally blurt out that you like that specific member, but maybe, you can expect him to tell the members that you like someone within 17.

The8

Savage older brother Minghao is always there to save the day. You are his princess. He's very caring towards you and teaches you all the things he knows. When he discovers about this secret crush he'll instantly think about what's gotten into you.

He'll question himself if he's brought you up right or if the member you like has made you drank something but of course, that is impossible. Minghao makes sure you are safe from the wolves a.k.a. the members. If he finds you near your source of admiration, he'll be there lurking.

Dino

Dino is that older brother who acts like he's younger than you when together with the older members. He might say that he's a grown up already but let's face it, he is the youngest member and probably the most spoiled one, so he's a little bit childish like you are. Even if childish, Dino knows where certain boundaries are. When he finds out about your crush he will set rules for you like, you can only stay in this corner or you can only talk for this much because let's face it, even if he's the maknae, he's still your overprotective oppa.

 


 

Hi guys~ Sorry it's been quite awhile. I'll try to be active as much as I can so please comment scenarios that you want to happen! If ever you're in need of a one shot with your bias, feel free to drop by my other fanfic (Seventeen Boy Be....) and comment there the scenario you want to happen ~ I'll update once or twice a week...or thrice if I have nothin to do so you can expect a new fanfic every week 💕 Thank you for all the support~ Hope you can give this scenarios a chance 😊