[HIP HOP UNIT] When you're watching a movie with him and he wants to cuddle with you but you don't want to because it's hot...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

[A/N] Trololol. This Imagine is another one of the requests of my noona. Hi Noona! I hope you are proud of me. ahhahaha


Seungcheol

You and Seungcheol were on the couch watching a movie, usually when the two of you are together you'd be cuddling but because it's summer, you know it's best to keep your distance from him since the weather was hot and humid after all. While you're watching the movie intently, he notices that you're quite far from him so he'll inch closer to you until both of you are on the edge of the couch. You pout at him and he just grins back at you before circling his arm around your waist.

"it's hot" You whined, while removing his arms. You know he'll try to cuddle with you again so you sit down on the floor but then again, he's Choi Seungcheol, so before you could even settle down, you find him lying down on your lap. When he's settled enough, he looks up at you to give you a teasing grin.

"You can't run away from me you know~" He whispers slightly as he grazed a finger over your lips making you shudder. ing Choi Seungcheol. 

Mingyu

"Jagi~ This movie is scary" This was about the 6th time you heard Mingyu whine to you since the movie started. You were at the armchair all by yourself and since it was hot, you don't even bother sitting closer to him, but he just doesn't keep quiet so you shot a look at him to keep him quiet, which worked for about 5 seconds. "Yah! Why are you even there? We don't get to see each other often and you're all by yourself, come here and stay beside me"

You shooked your head and gave him a pout.

He stood up from his place and went closer to you, but suddenly a loud booming voice made him jump in scare, making you laugh loudly. He glared at you before rushing towards you in fast pace. Once he's in front of you he sat down on the floor and leaned his head towards you. "Don't just leave me there" 

It may be a hot day, but you can cope up with this.

Wonwoo

Despite the condition of the weather, you and Wonwoo were cooped up inside Seventeen's dorm, still dressed in pajamas while watching a movie. You weren't moving that much since it was hot and the fan's facing towards you so it was a good position to be in. You love the movie, the fan and of course, Wonwoo's there so nothing could ruin the day...But a few seconds later, you felt Wonwoo place his arm around you. You were ok with it at first but since it was very hot, you removed it before going near towards the fan. 

You saw Wonwoo frown from the corner of your eye and he inched closer to you, placing his arms around your waist, burying his face on your back as he watch the movie. "Yah. Your boyfriend is me and not the fan" 

"You lazy sloth" 

Vernon

After what seemed like eternity, you finally had Vernon with you. He was very busy with their comeback and rarely had the time to hang out with you, but the day that you thought was going to be perfect, turned out to be destroyed by the very hot weather. You know that the Seventeen members rarely turn on their aircondition since they were trying to save electricity, and they only open it when most of them are in the dorm. Obviously, luck was not on your side, as the two of you were the only ones inside the dorm that moment. 

"Jagi~" You heard Vernon whisper near your ear as he leaned towards you, one arm encircled around your waist. He wasn't usually like this, but considering there were a lot to do and he was tired, he'd want someone to hug. You let him stay like that for a few minutes until you can no longer focus on the movie you two were watching. It was hot. 

"Vernonie~ It's too hot~" You whined a little but he kept rooted in his place, before you can even protest, he removed his arms around you. "Vernon wha-"

He hugged you from behind like a stuffed toy and placed his head on your shoulder, ignoring your protest before turning on the air condition.

"What are you doing!?"

"Let's not mind the hyungs. They can't do anything about it anyways"


So I'm back with another chapter~ I don't even know what to do. Hahaha. Please do request so I can do something~ Anyways, to my new subscribers, Thank You~ I will try my best to update often, as well as my other stories~ 

~Ai