When your day is bad and you go binge eating only to find out that you were eating their favorite dessert...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

When your day is bad and you go binge eating only to find out that you were eating their favorite dessert...

Seungcheol, Jisoo, Vernon, Dino, Jun

The ones who probably won't react that much when he finds you eating his food. Stares at you while you eat and notices that you're in a bad mood. He'll be cautious and won't try to make any conversation for awhile until he finds the right time and asks you how your day went. He'd want to know what happened as soon as possible but he doesn't want to pry in that much. Although he would really appreciate it if you tell him what's wrong. He's the one to buy you that dessert again if you run out.

Jeonghan, Hoshi, Mingyu, Seungkwan,

Would probably be upset that you are eating his dessert and would whine a little bit to you about it. He'd be all pouty and stuff until he notices you tearing up and he'll suddenly shut his mouth. He'll immediately say sorry for sure and quickly pull you into an awkward hug because your hands are sticky from the dessert but he brushes you hair away from your face and he whispers that he's sorry again and he lets you eat the dessert. He doesn't pry over the matter, yet, because you are upset and he wouldn't want to upset you any further.

Minghao, Woozi, Wonwoo, Dokyeom

Would be quiet if he finds you eating his dessert, because what's done is done and no need to get agitated over it, although he is a bit disappointed that he wasn't able to eat it. He goes to sit right in front of you and stares at your blank face as you gobble up the food and doesn't say anything. Wouldn't notice your mood until 5 minutes later, you stop eating and just stare back at him. He will quietly hum a tune which will make you feel better.