[Hyung Line] When you are stressed and dead tired but you lie and tell them you are not...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

[A/N] So the last chapter, Jisoo was kind of...hahaha. Let's not get there. So, All the thingss that I put here are based on what I think that they'll do so yeah. Feel free to comment or message me if there's like a scenario/imagine that you want me to do, just not R-18 stuff.


Seungcheol

He probably won't agree with you, no matter what you say. he'll be very stubborn about it and will tell you to go and rest, but at the same time he will be very cautious on the course of action that he will take as he does not want to stress you out even more. Even at the moments that he whines at you to take a rest, he will still take care of you. He will ask if you ate in between of his whines and if you don't, he'll bring some towards you and feed you on his own. By the end of the day, because he is very stubborn about it, you will end up agreeing and he will be very happy about it. As Seungcheol likes skinship, he'll probably suggest that you sleep so that way, he can cuddle you.

Jeonghan

Jeonghan would be worried if you said you're not tired. He'll frown and pout at you then grab you hands and tell you to look at him. He'll remind you that you need to rest and stop what you're doing. Even if you say it's important, he will not take no for an answer. He will continue to tell you that you have to rest even for just a couple of minutes and you would see the determination in his eyes. Once you agree to that, he'll cheer and will lead you to the couch if haven't slept or the kitchen if you haven't eaten. 

Joshua

Joshua would sigh first when you say you're not tired and the frown on his face won't leave. He'll just agree with you but then condition you to tell it straight to his face, since he knows that you won't be able to do it anyway, because you at lying to him. He'll shake his head after you said it and will drag you away while cooing you with sweet words. He'll sit on the couch and let you sit beside him and he'll cuddle with you while reminding you that he doesn't like it when you stress yourself out. He'll tell you that he's there when you need him and that you need to rely on him more.

Jun

Jun will probably whine that you're tired and you need to rest. He'll keep coming in between whatever stuff you're doing and will make you focus on him. He'll play with your hair, take your papers away from you until he had your full attention. He'll explain to you while pouting that he wants you  rest because he knows how tha feels and you will eventually feel guilty because he looks really sincere. You sigh and will agree with him but only just for a few minutes. Jun will be happy with that and will agree to help you later on because he doesn't want you to do this alone.

Hoshi

Hoshi will not agree with you. He may joke a lot but he doesn't want to see you stressing yourself out. He will try to get you away from the things you are doing first and then he will tell you jokes to lighten up your feelings. At first you may not want to since you're busy, but then you he pouts at you and tells you to pay attention to him. He will make you smile and laugh because he doesn't want to see you sad and at most, he will be able to distract you and lessen the load on your mind.

Wonwoo

When you tell Wonwoo that you're not tired, he will probably frown first then agree silently, but, his focus in on you. His glances and stares will make you look at him because he will be creepy. Afterwards, he'll ask you again if you're alright and  you know he won't believe you, so you just pout at him. He'll give you a chuckle and then pat your head afterwards. After patting your head, he'll  remind you to not lie to him and will suddenly pull you in an embrace even if he's shy about it. He'll think that you need it, so he'll do that but it will only last for a brief time as he is shy about it. 

Woozi

If you lie to Jihoon, he'll know it, because he's been there. He won't actually know what to do because he isn't really showy, but he will stop what he's doing and go to you and stay silent like that. He'll look at you after seconds of silence and then grab your hand and squeeze it gently. He won't look at you as he is embarassed but then he'll tell you it'll be alright and that he's there if you ever needed anything. He won't repeat it, so don't about it.