['95 Line] When You try to read your book...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

A/N: When I said short I literally meant it like this.



Seungcheol

Imagine that you were sitting on your desk, trying to focus on the book you're reading, only to be disturbed by Seungcheol's intense stare at you. You sighed and looked at him before asking why he's staring. He shook his head and told you that the two of you needed to go and as you pack up he suddenly encircled his arms around you and whispered in your ear.
 

"I just couldn't help it. You know how much I love you"


Jeonghan


Imagine that you were busy with reading for your english project and only you and Jeonghan are left in the dorm. Normally, the two of you would be doing some talking but since you needed to pass this essay you were too busy. Jeonghan kept fiddling with his hair, while half whining at you since you're not paying any attention to him. Finally, you decided to rest your eyes and Jeonghan looked at you before muttering a few words that you didn't hear.

"What?

"I said, can't you spare even just a glance at me? I need you more than that book needs you"


Jisoo


Imagine that your head is on Jisoo's lap and you were reading a book with difficulty because the book was against the light. Jisoo offered to read it for you but you were too stubborn to even let him read it. Half of the reason was because the part that he was offering to read was kind of a very romantic part that included exchanging sweet words between the characters and you didn't want him to read about that, unfortunately while you were off guard he grabbed the book by surprise and read it out load.

While he was reading, he started to frown and you can only cover you eyes, you decided to stand up and go but before you can even go, he suddenly leaned closer to you, a few inches away from your face and a smirk evident on his.

"You could've told me you wanted a kiss..." He removed your hands away from your face and you pouted but then he suddenly kissed you, catching you by surprise.

When he pulled away, he whispered to you "...Or is that too hard to do?"


[A/N] YEAH. I was looking at Jeonghan's part and I wanted to add a part but I just wanted to settle with just that and Jisoo...Is this you other side I see!? Hahaha. So yeah. My brain kind of needed to rest so I decided to maybe do this? And yes, I just did the '95 liners. haha. :3