['95 Line] If You're their sibling...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

fooooooooood :) I hope you like it Chingu! (‘*w*‘)


Seungcheol a.k.a. Your Overprotective Sibling

  • Seungcheol mostly acts like a dad to Seventeen, what more do you expect when it comes to you, his baby sister?
  • As a brother, he's affectionate towards you, he's been with you ever since you were young so you should expect that he's very attached to you.
  • He doesn't want anyone to bully you, if anyone does bully you, he'll make them suffer twice what you've experienced.
  •  If you're going out of the house during the night to go to some club or girl time, DON'T EVEN TRY. He'll be outside with a smirk on his face, you'd want to punch him.
  • Even if you already have your parent's permission, if you don't have his permission then you can say bye to your night out.
  • But don't get angry at him,remember, you're his baby sister, he doesn't want you to get hurt and he's just worried about you. Maybe a few pleading and puppy eyes will get him, but remember, you still have a bodyguard with you.
  • If you have suitors, he makes sure to know everything about them. He'll have the Seventeen members research about them and he'll befriend them.
  • They'd think it was an opportunity but in truth when they're close enough he'll tell them that he doesn't want his friends dating his little sister.
  • If ever there'll come a time that you will truly love someone, he won't interfere. He'll be happy for you but don't forget to stick to him sometimes, he'll miss your presence for sure.
  • When you cry because of your boyfriend, he'll make you smile. Even if he's angry at your boyfriend, you can go and ask him for advice because he knows how important he is to you, so he'll help you.
  • He's a fluffball and just one of a kind, he'll treasure you because you are his sister and you know that he truy loves you, because he's there for you always.

Jeonghan a.k.a. Your Lazy Sibling

  • Jeonghan might be your lazy brother but you get along with him perfectly fine. He may not be as affectionate as Seungcheol but he listens to your problems. He just looks like he's not listening but he'll give you an advice as soon as you stop your rant. 
  • When someone bullies you, he'll be the one to tell you to fight those who hates you and he'll even teach you. 
  • You get along and have a lot of healthy challenges when you feel like it, one contest that you particularly love is when the two of you slept all throughout the day, determined to know who can sleep longer.
  • He's a fashionable man so the two of you can talk about fashion whenever you sit around with boredom.
  • He's full of surprises, there are days when you'll find cakes in the kitchen or new clothes in your room but he won't broadcast it to you. When you find it and say thank you to him, you better add "Oppa is the best" He'll love that for sure.
  • Even if he's tough, he's not quite confident with his skills, so you have to be his leverage. Always reassure your brother that he is amazing and he'll also do that to you. You're each other's shoulder so you can confide any problem that you have with him.
  • He doesn't say it much but you are very important to him and he loves you so if you have suitors, he makes sure that he talks to them well. 
  • He'll get straight to business and tell them that he doesn't want anyone to be able to hurt you, or else, he'll make sure the guys life will be hell (Not really hell, but he'll make him suffer) 
  • Jeonghan is a great prankster so the two of you work great as a team whenever you're trying to prank the Seventeen Members. Seungcheol can only sigh while Woozi can only hide in his Studio. He doesn't want to be around the two of you when you're together.
  • When you're going home and you're tired he'll offer to piggyback ride you, very new right? But he will do that for you. If ever you fall asleep, he'll smile softly and hum tunes. He's happy to be with you and proabably thinks he's very lucky to have you as his sister.

Joshua a.k.a. Your Gentleman Sibling

  • Joshua is probably the kind of brother that will tolerate anything that you do. He'll spoil you with everything that you want and sometimes, you'll find more. 
  • Although he spoils you, he's a strict and responsible brother. You can go to him whenever you have problems doing your math assignment or history subject papers, he seems to pay attention to them, but if it's music, it will be a piece of cake to him. 
  • You can't really ask him for advice when it comes to love life, so you better keep your mouth shut when it comes to that. Since you're his little sister, he'll probably think  that it's not right for you to have a boyfriend because he hasn't got a girlfriend yet, therefore you are too young.
  • He's usually calm but when someone bullies you, rest assured that he's the brother you can count on. He had this aura that will make the people around him fear him, it's quite a sight actually, since he's usually a very nice and calm person.
  • When he's doing something and you're annoying him, he won't pay attention to you, but when his patience is just hanging by a thread he won't snap at you. The two of you will probably have tickling or pillow fight. Yes, he's that childish when his friends are not around.
  • He's very proud of you and often boasts you to the Seventeen members, that's why before even meeting them, they already know you. They're a nice bunch though.
  • After a long day of chatting and talking with Seventeen, when you're tired, he'll excuse the both of you so you can go home. Even if the fun was just starting, he won't stay behind for that because he wants you to be able to rest after a long day. 
  • He'll drive you home and sing a tune, one that's familiar to you. A song that the two of you used to sing when you were kids. 
  • When the two of you arrives home, he'll wake up and accompany you to your room. Before he turns the light off, he'll whisper to you 'Sweet Dreams' and go out as quietly as possible.

Hi Guys~ I'll update the '96 Line soon. It's long so I'll break it up by line haha Hope you enoyed this chapter~ Much Love!