[ALL] When you're friends but a stranger tried to flirt with you...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

[A/N] This is for hpchinzah who requested this scenario :) I do hope it is to your liking ^^ 

For the new subscribers, first of all, thank you for subscribing ^^ I will my do my best to give you more imagines. 

Anyways, feel free to comment down below your thoughts or maybe a request and I'll see what I can do about it :) But please no R-18 stuff. Subscribe if it is to your liking and enjoy it \(`*w*`)/


S.Coups / Seungcheol

First of all, Seungcheol himself is a flirt and second he loves skinship. He does it with the members and most likely, he will do it with you since you are his close friend. Therefore, when others try to flirt with you, it will tick him off. If by chance you are together with him and suddenly a stranger approached you and tried to flirt with you, he's likely to put an arm around you. He'll show them that they cannot flirt with you and he won't go down unless the flirt goes away first and if they did, he'll smirk at his triumph but then will realize the looks you're darting him as you are only friends. 

Jeonghan

If someone tries to flirt with you and Jeonghan is around, he won't say anything at first. He'll just glance at you and the flirt from time to time and when he's had enough, he'll suddenly talk to you, making sure that the flirt knows that Jeonghan is aware of his presence there. Jeonghan willl keep on pestering you while the flirt is talking to you and if you do not stop talking to the flirt, he will whine at you. He may be a bright person and a tease all the time, but when you are involved, he won't be able to keep still if someone flirts with you. 

Joshua

Joshua may be pretty slow when it comes to things like this. At first, he may think that the flirt is just simply talking to you and not flirting, so when the flirt tries to do skinship with you, it surprises him. He'll act on reflexes and separate you from the flirt and as much as possible, he won't let the flirt go near you again. If the flirt doesn't back down, he'll distract you by talking to you, and he'll be on guard the whole day.

Jun

Although Jun may also seem like a flirt, he is a caring boy deep inside, so if someone tries to flirt with you, he'll definitely be on his guard. He cares deeply for you so if a stranger comes right at you and flirts, he'll put an arm around you and make it clear to the flirt that you are not interested. He will speak on your behalf and won't let you talk. If the flirt, however, is vey stubborn and tries to talk it with you, Jun will drag you away making sure that both of you are out of the sight of the flirt. 

Hoshi / Soon Young

Hoshi has a happy-go-lucky persona so when someone tries to flirt with you, he'll just let it be at first. He'll think that it's good that you're getting hit at since you're a girl after all, but, his sight won't ever leave you. He'll watch whoever flirts with you and when he thinks the flirt is too fast with things, like initiating skinship, he will stop him. He'll turn serious and tell the flirt that he can't initiate skinship because only he can do that. After seeing that things would be like that, he will tell you to stay away from the flirt and wil convince you to stay away from people like that. He'll pretty much be protective after that.  

Wonwoo

If you are with Wonwoo and someone tried to flirt with you, expect him to give the flirt his blank expression to intimidate him. Wonwoo will pretty much be a little stiff, but he will stay close to you, rest assured. He will come in between you and the flirt, as the flirt annoys you with his cheesy lines and Wonwoo would probably retort back with something like 'Not even a good line' and then look at you and ask why the two of you are even there. He will grab you by the hand even if he is shy and show it to the flirt before walking away. After the two of you are far away from the flirt, he'll let go of your hand and say sorry but then he will express his gladness about how you didn't talk to the flirt.

Woozi / Jihoon

If you are with Jihoon and someone tries to flirt with you, expect that Jihoon won't really speak that much. Jihoon is a quiet guy so when someone tries to approach and flirt with you, you can expect him to glare at the guy the moment he appears beside the two of you. If it's not working and he noticed your discomfort, he'll come in between the two of you and just quietly walk there until he's had enough. If Jihoon reached his peak, he won't be afraid to threaten the flirt so to say that he was scary, could be an understatement. After the flirt leaves, Jihoon will tell you to be more careful next time and that he won't be around all the time.

Dk / Seokmin

Seokmin is just like Hoshi, a happy go lucky person but in terms of someone approaching you, he might be a little bit different. If someone approaches you while you're together with Seokmin, he will be tensed and will be closer to you than he usually is. Once the stranger starts flirting with you , he'll also start to talk to you and both of them will eventually engage into a heated battle of 'notice me senpai'. After a few more seconds, Seokmin will realize that you are in between of them and he will apologize to you. He won't back down from the flirt and tell him straight to go away. Afterwards, Seokmin will shyly tell you that he didn't know what got into him and will remind you to never talk to strangers when he's not around. 

Mingyu 

Contrast to his looks, Mingyu can actually be goofy at times when he wants to, so he may act aloof around you, but if someone tries to flirt with you this aloofness will go poof. He will be serious when someone tries to flirt with you and will be confused if you also talk to the flirt. What he'll do is that he'll suddenly grab your hand and pretend that it's nothing. If the flirt keep on talking, Mingyu will pull you closer to him with a smirk on his face while looking at the flirt, trying to annoy him and if it works, he'll let go of your hand. Mingyu will go back to his old self and pretend to be angry at you while he pouts a little towards you, while whining about the flirt.  

The8 / Minghao

Minghao is innocent, so he probably won't really understand that someone is flirting with you, unless, the flirt advances. Like Joshua, he won't be too forgiving when someone tries to initiate skinship with you. Minghao will start to frown if he sees you in an uncomfortable position. First, he'll try to talk it out with the flirt but if the flirt doesn't listen to him and tries to talk to you again, he won't be too kind after that. Minghao didn't do martial arts for nothing, so he'll prbably hold the hand of the flirt and give him a glare just to scare him. Afterwards, he'll be all smiles after the flirt leaves. 

Seungkwan

If someone tries to flirt with you and Seungkwan is around, let's just say that it won't be too quiet. The moment someone approaches you, he'll raise a brow and question the flirt why he's there. There will be never ending questions and while you try to calm Seungkwan down, he will hold your hand protectively. He won't stop questioning the flirt until he leaves and if he does, Seungkwan will quickly turn to you as if nothing happened. The two of you won't even talk about it, but Seungkwan is quick to suggest that the two of you leave the place. 

Vernon / Hansol

If you're with Hansol and suddenly a flirt appears, Hansol would probably give the flirt a confusing look because the flirt is a stranger after all. Since Hansol has a sister, he'll probably be protective of you. Blood related or not, it's in Hansol's reflexes so if that stranger talks to you, Hansol will frown and immediately put his arm around you, feeling protective. He will eye the flirt as you both walk and when he's tick off, Hansol will speak in english to get the guy to be intimidated by him. It's not what Hansol usually does but he doesn't want strangers near you, so rest assured Hansol will protect you just fine...Even if the flirt knows how to speak English, too.

 
Dino / Lee Chan 

Dino may be the youngest out of the bunch but he has his own share of protectiveness when it comes to flirts and you. For his age, Dino is quite mature, so when someone tries to flirt with you, Dino will have this air of protectiveness around him. If the flirt comes up and tries to talk to you, Dino will intercept and ask what business he has there and if the flirt is stubborn, he won't let you stay there and advice you to go home earlier or that the two of you move away so that the flirt won't bother you. Dino doesn't really want stranger just coming at you because he knows you might feel uncomfortable so he tells you to rely on him because he is sure to be there.


[A/N] OTL. I am finally finish. I cri. hahahaha (`~.~`)/ 

Anyways, thank you for reading! comments and suggestions are appreciated :3