['95 & '96 Line] When the baby kicks for the first time...

Seventeen Imagines/Scenarios

This chapter only has the '95 to '96 liner because the others seem a bit young to me for this ;~; But I will continue this in another chapter ><
Disclaimer: The photo used in this chapter is not mine and it belongs to its rightful owner.


Scenario:
When the baby kicks for the first time...

S.Coups / Seungcheol

Out of all the Seventeen members, Seungcheol has got to be the one with the most manly and fatherly image. If the baby kicks for the first time, expect him to be very proud and talkative about it. He seems to be very excited in having kids and just thinking about what he could do with them, makes him happy. So if he felt the bay kick, a lot of images would run in his mind and he would be very jumpy and just about excited. He may or may not be emotional about it but he will be very stict towards you after that, because he'll tell you that the baby's growing faster and that you need to take care of yourself more but rest assured, Seungcheol will be a very gentle and loving father to you and your child.

Jeonghan

Despite Jeonghan's flowery boy image, he has this manly aura around him that just tells that he's going to be a great dad. If he felt the baby kick for the first time, he will be shocked and will defintiely wait for the second kick. He will baby you and will alwas speak to the baby as if they understand each other already. He's also doing this, well, because he's very glad that the baby is showing signs of growing and that the time to be a dad will be coming soon. Jeonghan would probably be the kind of dad that goes home at night and talks to the kid and waits for it kick and he'll know that the baby knows him or maybe understands that he's there.

Joshua

Joshua, as we all know, has a 'church oppa' image. He is a gentleman and pretty much a very well mannered guy. If he's the one who felt the baby kick for the first time, you'll laugh at his priceless expression since he'll be glowing with happiness. From there on, though, he will be very strict towards you and will take extra care. He's always on the look out when you're walking inside the house, or maybe outside the house, then he'll be much more patient and will be on his toes, always ready for anything that you need.

Jun

Jun may appear to be a flirt, but in his family, he really adores and takes care of his brother so if Junhui will have a child, he makes sure that you are both well taken care of. Upon feeling the first kick of the child, he will not shut up about it. He will tell everyone, his family, his friends, the members, he will tell them how excited he is about the baby's first kick. He will treat you gently and will talk to the baby when you're asleep, careful not to let you know that Daddy Jun is actually talking to the baby even in your sleep. He is mostly a proud daddy, who will always take care of the baby, careful of everything. 

Hoshi / Soonyoung

Hoshi is a cheerful guy, someone who loves new stuff, who enjoys new experiences, so if he feels the baby kick for the first time he will surely be amazed about it. Like Jun, he will not shut up about it, but Hoshi is more on the loud side. As if it isn't enough to tell the members, he will just tell everyone and might brag about it. You can't even blame him because he's excited. He'll wait for the next kicks and will talk to the baby more, hoping for more reaction, even to the length of telling jokes, but you understand because he's adorable that way. Daddy Hoshi, being very hyper about his soon to be child.

Wonwoo

Wonwoo on the other hand might be little bit chic about this, on the outside at the least. If Wonwoo feels the kick for the first time, he'll probably look at you and ask you if that's it. He'll be so nervous about it, because he thinks that the baby won't kick for him or maybe, not recognize his voice, so he's in a constant state of panic. He may appear not caring on the outside, but on the inside his emotions are in a wild goose chase. If you nod, you'll see him smile and then press his ear on to your tummy. This is not something that he does, but he will since he's now comfortable witht he fact that his baby kicked for him. 

Woozi / Jihoon

If it will be Jihoon who felt the kick for the first time, it is guaranteed that he'll be very lively about it. Most of the time, Woozi will come home late because of his job as a producer so you won't get enough time to talk or maybe see each other even if you're living under the same roof, so if he felt the kick, he'd be very wide eyed afterwards and fascinated by it. He'll look at you and maybe, feel a little bit betrayed that you didn't tell him, but nonetheless he'll kiss your forehead and then talk to the baby as if he wasn't tired.


[A/N] First of all, I want to thank everyone who subscribed and upvoted, it really means much to me. Second, I want to say sorry for lack of updates, you know, personal stuff and everything. Third, this is the request from  nana022I hope you like it dear even if it was cut short. I will tag you again, once I placed the others ><

So, to anyone who has a request, comment below but make sure you've read what I placed in the foreword! Also, let's be friends in twitter! DM meee or mention me! Haha. I very much want to know everyone who's a Seventeen Stan, it's fun to talk and be friends :3