I'm His Offically Wife

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What will happen in the future? I don't even know but let's play a game...shall we? What about if someone make them really fall in love with each other?  They are already got married right? Opss! Sorry! You still don't know what happened right? I will tell you..by the way if you still haven't recognized me I'm ghost of this story..Seong Im..

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

"I'm your.....WHAT?" Jong Kook suddenly held her hand and pulled her to upstairs while everyone still in blank. They entered his room. He closed to door and looked at the Ji Hyo who was still in blank like everyone in the living room.

"Ji Hyo-ah....Ji Hyo-ah.." Ji Hyo didn't responsed to him as Jong Kook gently shook her.

"You..you..what?"Ji Hyo muttered a few words.

"Ji Hyo-ah...I'm sorry! I really am but I had no choice and I couldn't think  at that time!"

"Why did you lied to them Jong Kook-ssi?"

"Believe me I really had no choice! If I wouldn't say it I'm definetelly sure my father make me marry with that girl!"

"You're an adult Jong Kook-ssi! Your dad can't force you to anything!"

"You don't know my dad! Please help me! I'm really desperate! If I marry with Min Young I will never see her as my wife and Min Ho...he will not be happy! Please help me!"

"For God sake! How can I help you! I'm sure your dad is not stupid! What if he asks you to the marriage certificate!"

"Then...marry me..for real!"

"WHAT? "

"Look, let's talk about it later okay? But please help me at that moment! I will parry them for now!"

"Okay..okay! It's really...wooah!" She was about to went out of the room but Jong Kook held his hand and interlock their fingers. Ji Hyo was so shocked.

"Let's get downstairs like that and one more thing...I know you still not used to it but please call me oppa!" Jong Kook said without looking her face because of embarrassment. Ji Hyo just nodded and they get out of the room. They went to the downstairs with interlock hand. Everyone was looking at them with wide eyes when they enter the living room. The room was in a silence. After a while Min Young broke the silence.

"Yah! Who the hell are you? Let go of my oppa!" She shouted and suddenly pushed Ji Hyo.

"Park Min Young! What are you trying to do?" Jong Kook shouted to her and turned to Ji Hyo "Are you okay Ji Hyo-ah?" Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo worriedly.

"I'm fine.....oppa!"

"Dad...I want you to and Min Young leave right now!" Jong Kook roughly looked at his father."

"It's not that easy! You owned us a explanation...and I'm waiting for it!"

"I explained everything! Ji Hyo is my wife...and that's all!"

"You think I believe you like that? Am I look stupid?"

"You don't need to believe me...I don't care! Just leave!"

"Okay! I will leave now but don't think I will let you go!" His dad turned around and walked toward to the door as he saw Min Ho. He smiled devilishly.

"You...little punk...do you know where's your mom now? You don't know right?"

"Stop it!" Jong Kook angrily said but his father didn't care and kept talking.

"Your mom is in the hell now!" Min Ho's eyes began to filled up with tears. " She left you alone..anybody loves you!" With his dad's last words Jong Kook wanted to puch him but Ji Hyo tightly hold his hand and stopped him as she walked forward. She went to Min Ho and kneeled down and looked into the crying little boy eyes.

"Min Ho-ah..you believe this ahjussi.."She coldly looked at the Jong Kook's father before kept talking. "..or you believe me?" She smiled to him warmly. Min Ho slowly wrapped his arm around her neck.

"I believe you noona!" He whispered. Then he looked at her face. She wiped his tears.

"Then don't cry! And now..." She stood up and looked at the his father boldly. "I'm not glad to meet you ahjussi!"

"You! Do you know who I am?"

"You are Jong Kook oppa's father and that's make you my father in law.."

"Then show me some respect!"

"Then make sure you deserve to respect! I'm not sure if you know this but you can't deserve respect to make a child cry AHJUSSI!"

"You're messing with the wrong person young lady!" He said intimidatingly.

"Maybe I am but..don't make me mess with you!" Jong Kook's father was so angry and quickly left the home with Min Young.

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Yes..Ji Hyo! You rock girl! Oh! Sorry, I got little excited! Ji Hyo really did well! This old man..seriously! How can he talk with my son like that? Fortunately Ji Hyo was there! He was always like thaat to me too when I was alive but I wasn't as brave as Ji Hyo..By the way...I think I interrupt to story so..let's countine!

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

After they left Ji Hyo looked at Min Ho again.

"Min Ho-ah...are you okay?" She asked with a loving voice.

"Noona...my mom..she's not in the hell right?"

"What are you talking about? Of course she's not! She is always watching you from the heaven! Don't believe that ahjussi okay? Now can I request something from you?" Min Ho just nodded.

"Can you go to your room for a while? We have something to talk...after talking I will come to your room and if you want we can watch movie together!"

"Okay noona!" Min Ho went to his room.

"Jong Kook-ah will you explain what happened just now?" Jae Suk said seriously.

"What was about that wife thing hyung...noona?" Kwang Soo said.

"I will explain everything...but first let's take a seat!" Everyone take seat and calmed themselves down.

"Jae Suk hyung knows everything about my dad and Min Young! Min Young is the Park Company's CEO's daughter and my father wants me to marry with her...he thinks if I marry with her our company stocks will develop..and just now I just couldn't think and said that Ji Hyo is my wife! That's all! But I'm glad that I said it but I'm really sorry toward Ji Hyo!"

"But Jong Kook your father will learn to truth ultimately! what are you gonna do?"

"I said same thing too Jae Suk oppa.." Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook.

"That's why....if Ji Hyo accept it...I want her to marry me for real!"

"WHAT?" Jae Suk and Kwang Soo shouted at the same time.Then they both looked at Ji Hyo.

"Guys, can I talk with Jong Kook-ssi alone?" They just nodded. "Please close the door! Thank you!" Ji Hyo added. Jae suk and Kwang Soo went out of the room but they suddenly saw Min Ho behind the wall.

"Min Ho..what are you doing? By any chance....you listened to us?" Jae Suk asked in suprise. Min Ho approached to them with a guilty expression.

"I know you think I'm too young but I can understand everything okay?" Min Ho said in poud.Then he slowly approached to the closed door.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're gonna listen them!"Kwang Soo said.

"I will hyung! I want to know!"

"Young man...your room..now!" Jae Suk frowned. Min Ho was about to answer but Kwang Soo talked.

"Jae Suk hyung...actually...I want to know too!"

"Kwang Soo-ah...but.."

"Please hyung! Also it's not like you don't want to hear!"

"Aishh! Open a little space for me too!" They began to listen their talk.

 

"Ji Hyo-ah...I know it's sounds ridiculous but...what do you think about marry with me?"

"Let's say..I will do it but what will happen then? How long it will go? Ultimately..they will understand everything!Also.. what if one day....you or I will fall in love with someone else? There's so many question Jong Kook-ssi!"

"I know..I know but..look, Ji Hyo-ah...you saw how my father treated to Min Ho right? Actually he never wants me to married with Min Ho's mother...and after getting married he never treat her nicely..but I couldn't said anything to him at that time...ı was too young! Then Min Ho came to us but my father never saw him as his grandson and...and I know if I don't something about it I will marry with that girl but Min Ho will be unhappy..so do I and about fall in love... I don't have a plan to fall in love with someone! I can't!"

"Jong Kook-ssi....I will do it!" She suddenly said and Jong Kook suprised.

            ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

I was suprised too! At that moment I couldn't read Ji Hyo's mind but I could feel the sorrow,pain and all...Do you know about the ghost of the past? Probably not! They follows you whenever you go..like Ji Hyo! She's still hiding about her past from Jong Kook oppa! She has to learn trust..So don't ask me why she said to yes oppa's offer..you will learn when the times comes anyway!

            ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

 

"Are you serious Ji Hyo-ah?"

"Yes, I am! I asked what if we fall in love with someone but I wasn't worried about myself..I was worried about you because I have no plan to fall in love with someone anytime soon and I think same for you too then that's okay! If you want you can arrange a marriage contract..."

"No..no! I trust you!"

"Okay then! If you say so...it will be a fake marriage anyway! So please I don't want to anybody knows it expect your father and Min Young..."

"What about Kwang Soo, Jae Suk hyung and Min Ho?"

"They have right to learn truth...just tell about it Kwang Soo and Jae Suk oppa...but I don't want you to tell Min Ho that it's a fake mariage...I want him to believe it's real..because I don't want him to be dissappointed!"

"Okay! Let's do it like this!Then I will prepare everything because I'm sure my father already begin to search!"

"Okay!Then I'm leaving..I need to go to office!"

"Ji Hyo-ah...really thank you so much!" Ji Hyo just smiled softly.

 

"Oh! They're coming!" Min Ho, Jae Suk and Kwang Soo quickly ran away from there before Ji Hyo open the door. Ji Hyo went to Min Ho's room.

"Min Ho-ah..."

"Noona..come in!"

"Min Ho-ah...I know I said we will watch movie but I need to leave for work...I'm sorry!"

"It's okay noona!We can do it later! Have a good day noona!" Ji Hyo kissed his cheek and left the home.

It's already passed to midnight. Min Ho was laying on his bed but couldn't sleep. He slowly got up from his bed and went out of the room as walked toward Kwang Soo's room trying to not make a single sound. He opened the door and closed after enter.He climb up Kwang Soo's bed.

"Kwang Soo hyung...hyung...wake up!" He softly shook him bu no respons "Hyung...hyung.." After a while Kwang Soo opened his eyes, half awake.

"Min Ho-ah....what?" He asked almost in his sleep.

"Hyung..we need to talk! Wake up...it's important!"

"We can talk in the morning...what's so impoptant?" Kwang Soo mumbbled in his sleep.

"If you won't wake up now I'll bite you!"

"Aishh...why why?" He leaned toward the headboard. "It's better to be important because you interrupt my romantic dinner with Hyuna! It was a really good dream!"

"I can't tell you here! Get up...we also need to wake Jae Suk hyung up!You go to the kitchen and wait okay?"

Then Min Ho went out of the room.

After a while Jae Suk, Kwang Soo and Min Ho gathered in the kitchen.

"So..young man what's so important to make you wake us up?" Jae Suk asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I wanted to talk about what we heard today! You know Ji Hyo noona and my dad!"

"Ya! We can talk later about it...and now I will continue my date with Hyuna!" Kwang Soo was about to stood up but Min Ho held his arm.

"Hyung...don't be like this! Listen to me first..."

"Okay..okay..so tell us Min Ho-ah!" Kwang Soo sat down again.

"They said they will married but it will be not a real mariage..so what if we make them fall in love each other?" After heard what's Min Ho saying their eyes wildely opened.

"Are you serious Min Ho-ah?" Jae Suk asked in shock.

"Yes! You know...I love Ji Hyo noona so much...what do you think?"

"I don't know...I'm really suprised.."Jae Suk said.

"Me too!" Kwang Soo added.

"Please do it for me!" Min Ho begged.

"Actually Kwang Soo-ah...I was thinking about to same think but I didn't say anything! They might feeling something to each other because I never saw Jong Kook care a woman after his wife dead..."

"I don't know hyung! I never saw Ji Hyo noona interesting with a man actually and I'm not sure!"

"Kwang Soo hyung...that's what I'm saying..let's make them fall in love with each other! I don't want to that Min Young ahjumma as my mother one day!"

"You know what? I'm in! Ji Hyo noona has to learn something new! Let's do it!" Kwang Soo said in smile then looked at Jae Suk.

"I have no choice! Of course I'm with you guys!"

"You are the best hyungs I ever know!" Min Ho happily said.

"By the way...Min Ho-ah...how could you think such a thing? They should really check your IQ! You're so clever!"

"Of course I am!" Min Ho laughed. "Anyway....as a leaders of the this trio..I suggest to talk about detail tomorrow!" Min Ho seriously said.

"Yes,sir!" Jae Suk and Kwang Soo answered in amusement. "And now...as a eldest of this trio I suggest to you to go to bed young man!" Jae Suk said to Min Ho.

           ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Stop! Of course as his mother I knew that Min Ho was a smart boy...but I really didn't expect he's really clever! That's my boy! Anyway...this plan might be work! They're thinking it's a trio but actually it's a quad because I will help them and believe me as a ghost I have a really big adventage...Also I'm sure Min Young won't let them so I'll have to care of it! Let's have some fun!

          ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

It was already morning. Everyone expect Min Ho gathered around to the table. Actually Kwang Soo and Jae Suk knew what Jong Kook going to say but they just pretend like they don't know anything.

"Jong Kook-ah...why did you call us here?" Jae Suk said.

"Actually...we couldn't talk properly yesterday about that marriage thing...abd I will get straight to the topic...Ji Hyo and I will get married today!"

"WHAT?" Kwang Soo and Jae Suk pretend like they suprised.

"I know it's sounds ridicuolus but I talked about it with Ji Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter