Don't be afraid.....I'm just a ghost(!)

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyo entered the home with a pensive expression.

"Noona....why are you so late?" Kwang Soo asked but Ji Hyo didn't response and sat on the couch.

"Noona.....Ji Hyo noona....Her mind went blank again! Seriously! Song Ji Hyo!"

"Huh? Did you say something?" She looked at him blankly.

"I said why are you so late? I was worried about you!"

"Kwang Soo-ah......you know that park next to my office?"

"Yes...I know!" He was looking at Ji Hyo with absurd eyes.

"That's why I'm late.....I went to that park..."

"Why did you go there? or you want to play in the park..." He and laughed but received a smack to his head from Ji Hyo.

"Noona.....My head....you are really...."

"Ya! Don't joke around...."

"Aish! So...why did you go there?"

"I.....don't know either!"

"Noona....I'm getting tired! What happened to you?"

"Okay...okay...Kwang Soo-ah....do you remember six years ago.....we went to Haha oppa's restaurant?"

"I have to remember that? Noona..sorry but...I don't even remember what I ate yestereday!"

"Kwang Soo-ah....you know what...you're killing me seriously!" She took a deep breath. "Look, there was a man....Kim Jong Kook.....Haha oppa said that he's his old friend..."

"Kim Jong Kook?...Ah! I remember..."

"I saw him today!"

"Really?....So what?...This can be!"

"But....you know I never go to that park....Also...it's not even way of the home..."

"...Your mind probably went blank again....don't wory about that!"

"Do you want me to hit you?"

"No...no...no....So what happened next?"

She told him everything.

"This a coincidence? It's feel strange.....My legs just move to park when I left the office....." Then suddenly windows opened and cold air came in the home .Kwang Soo boggle a little bit.

"N-noona.....you're scaring me...." He stammered because of tension. "Noona....j-just go to sleep! You're working too hard these days!"

"Ahh! You're right! Goodnight Kwang Soo-ah!"

"S-sleep well noona!" Ji Hyo went to her room.

"What wrong with that noona? Seriously! I'm not that brave.....aish! I can't sleep tonight!!"  Kwang Soo murmered while hugging pillow.

 

Ji Hyo lay down on the bed and tried to sleep but she couldn't. She was thinking about Jong Kook.

Flasback

"Jong Kook-ssi?"

"Huh? Ji Hyo-ssi?" They both pretty surprised. "You are the one who found Min Ho?"

"Yes...."

"Thank you so much Ji Hyo-ssi!"

She just smiled.

"Min Ho-ah...where is Min Young?"

"That ahjumma told me to play here and she said she'd be right back....but she didn't but that noona found me....and treated to my wound..."

"Your wound? It hurts so much? Did you cry so much? You must be scared...." He said while his son hair.

"No....I didn't cry..right noona?"

"Of course...You were so brave Min Ho-ah...." She smiled and winked at him.

"Ji Hyo-ssi, I'm really grateful to you! How can I ever thank you?"

"Oh! There's no need for you!"

Min Ho interrupted their talk.

"Appa....I'm hungry!"

"You're hungry?...Aigo! Let's go to eat okay? Ji Hyo-ssi, please join us!"

"W-what?...Ah....get out of my head..." Ji Hyo suddenly shouted because she heard a voice that telling her to go with him. Jong Kook was so surprised. Ji Hyo smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry if I said anything wrong!"

"No...Jong Kook-ssi...It's just I'm tired....I'd love to join you but I can't...sorry!"

"Really? Min Ho would be happy if you join us....right Min Ho-ah?"

"Yes...noona.."

"Min Ho-ah...I really can't! Sorry! Maybe next time?" She smiled.

"Appa...can I see noona again?"

"If you want...Ji Hyo-ssi..what about tomorrow? At least let me treat a dinner.to you...also Min Ho wants to see you again! Tomorrow evening at Haha's restaurant!"

"Okay then....I have to le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter