I'm your....WHAT?

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is life so hard? Offfff!I'm Jong Kook by the way! I will tell you what happened for now!

It was almost evening and Jong Kook was preparing left the work. He went out to his office but something stopped him. Ji Hyo's office light was on. He walked to room and opened to the door.

"Jong Kook-ssi..."

"Huh?Ji Hyo-ssi..what are you doing here? I thought you were in the home!"

"Yes...I was but then someone important called me about a case and then I went to my own office to find a file but..." She lifted a file. "but...I took this file to here by mistak! Now I need to go back to my office!" She sighed tiredly.

"Didn't I tell you to rest ? You should come to home with me!"Jong Kook frowned.

"This time I really can't listen you..sorry! It's really important!"

"Can I ask what is the case?"

"I...I..never mind! You don't need to know!" She stood up with the file. "Then...Excuse me! I need to leave!" She bowed to him.

"I will take you!" Jong Kook as Ji Hyo turned to him and shook her head.

"No need! Thank you..actually...I must visit a few place! Just go home please!" She coldly said and left to there.

Wait...wait! Why? She never spoke to me this coldly before actually and now...'did I do something wrong?' That was my thought at that time. At the same time...I felt angry! I though that I became friend with Ji Hyo-ssi but...I don't know! What is this feeling if you understand can you tell me? Or I need to ask Seong Im? Then I thought something that's none of my business...I wondered if she has a boyfriend I don't know why but this made me more angry. What's happening to me? I think we better continue...

Jong Kook also went out of the company and ride his car. Seong Im appeared next to him while he was fasting his seat belt.

"Oppa..." Jong Kook slowly turned his head after heard the voice. "Oh? You didn't surprise this time?" Seong Im excitedly said.

"I got used to!" He said in a moody expression.

"Aigo! What's wrong with my oppa? Or is this about Ji Hyo?"

"How-....right...you can read my mind! I have no privacy now!"He put his head to steering wheel.

"Okay..okay! I won't read your mind but you have to tell me what's bothering you?"

"Seong Im-ah...I think Ji Hyo-ssi...hiding domething from me and-" He couldn't complete his sentence because Seong Im interrupt him.

"And you think she has a boyfriend?"

"Yah! You promised to not to read my mind!" He frowned.

"I'm sorry but I couldn't stop myself..anyway...so you're jealous of Ji Hyo?" Jong Kook eyes went wild after heard what her say.

"No..no...of course not! It's just....you know I thought I could be friend with her but she treat me so cold just now!"

"Then follow her oppa...look she's there..waiting for the taxi!"

"Should I?...Yeah...let's do it! Also it's not like I'm stalking her...I'm just make sure to her safety! Let's go!"

Ya! You...readers! I know what you're thinking right now but it's not like that! You know it's dangerous...I mean which gentleman leave a prety woman alone at night? You understand me right! Okay...I keep telling...

"Where is she going?"

"Why oppa?" Seong Im asked.

"She said she will go to her own office but this not her office way!"

"Oh? Really?" After a while taxi stopped as Jong Kook also stopped and looked at Ji Hyo in his car.

"What is she doing?" He saw Ji Hyo walking toward a man. Man was holding a envelope. He handed it to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo nodded her head and she was about to go but the man suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Ya..ya..ya...what going on?" Jong Kook immediately get off the car and ran to them.

"LET GO OF HER!" Jong Kook shouted. Ji Hyo was suprised after saw Jong Kook running to them and her suprise doubled after Jong Kook punched the man.

"OMO! Stop Jong Kook-ssi!" Ji Hyo hold him to block his second punch, fortunately Jong Kook realized Ji Hyo and stopped his punch before hit her.

"Ji Hyo-ssi..are you okay? He didn't hurt you right?" He hold her hand but suddenly Ji Hyo pulled her hand roughly and went to lying man with blood on his nose.

"Suk Jin oppa...are you okay?" She worriedly asked while helping him to stood up.

"I'm okay...don't worry Ji Hyo-ah...I think young man misunderstand me!" Suk Jin said while wiping his nose with his handkerchief.

"What the hell are you doing Jong Kook-ssi?" Ji Hyo suddenly shouted as Jong Kook just blankly looked at her.

"I'm...I'm sorry..I thought he tried to harm you...I'm sorry!" Jong Kook said in embarrassment.

"Why would he do that? This person like my oppa...also he's my sunbea!!"

Then let's listen BigBang: 'BANG BANG BANG' WHAT? Okay...don't be angry! I know I made a mistake but I just wanted to protect her! Also how can I know she knows him well? I really messed up! Don't worry I will keep telling what happened but it's just nothing.. I think I kept apologize from her all night..okay...okay...I'm not exaggerate...maybe a little..let's continue!

"Ji Hyo-ssi...I'm really sorry!"

"Ahh! Seriously! Suk Jin oppa..do you need to go hospital?"

"For now no but if I late home more I think I might need a hospital because my wife will kill me!"

"Okay oppa! I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay! I'm leaving!"Suk Jin left there. Ji Hyo turned to Jong Kook and glared at him angrily.

"How did you find I'm here?" Ji Hyo asked coldly.

"I...I..just.aishh.."He couldn't answer.

"By any chance...DID YOU FOLLOW ME?" She shouted as she felt the pain in her injured arm. Jong Kook quickly held her.

"Are you okay? Okay...I'm really sorry but don't force yourself!Let's go home okay?" Ji Hyo was still angrily glaring at him.

"I'm not going..also I asked you a question..did you follow me?"

"YES, I DID! What are you gonna do now?"

"How dare you! Who the hell are you to follow me? You're just my boss! Also I'm not going your home again!" She said as turned around and startedto walk.

"Is that so? You want it!" He murmured and fastly catch her. He suddenly lifted her bridal style.

"What are you doing? Put me down!" She struggled in his arm.

"No! You're coming with me young lady!"

"I said let me go!" Her arm was in pain from struggle.

"If you don't stand still you will be in a lot of pain...so stop!"  After a few second she stopped.  Carefully Jong Kook put her down on his passenger seat and buckle up the seatbelt. She scowled and glared at him but he choose to ignore it. He also get on the car. He began to drove. There was a awkward silent in the car.

"Are you hungry Ji Hyo-ssi?" Jong Kook asked but Ji Hyo wwas just looking outside and didn't answer him. After a while they arrive the home.

"Appa...noona..you're here!" Min Ho greeted them when they enter the home.Ji Hyo approached to Min Ho and kissed his cheek before calling out Kwang Soo.

"Kwang Soo-ah..."

"Noona..."

"Pack your things!"

"Why noona?"

"We're going!"

"No...don't pack your thing Kwang Soo-ah! You're not going anywhere young lady!" Jong Kook stand in front of Ji Hyo.

"Jong Kook-ssi..please! Kwang Soo-ah...come on!" Ji Hyo stubbornly said.

"Kwang Soo-ah...stay where you are!" Jong Kook said.

"Look..I had a really bad day okay?I don't care! Do whatever you want but I'm leaving!" Ji Hyo turned around and walked toward the door but suddenly stop after heard a voice.

"Noona!" It was Min Ho voice. she couldn't walk after heard his voice and turned. She approached to him and knelt down to reach his height. She smiled slightly and  his hair gently.

"What happened my little boyfriend?" she softly said.

"Noona...are you leaving?" And with that Min Ho's tears began flow.

"Aigo..aigo! Don't cry! I'm leaving but it's not mean you can't see me! Okay?" She was trying to comfort him but his tears didn't stop. He held her hand.

"Please..noona...my mom is already gone...you...you're gonna leave me too!"

I'm not crying...give me a minute! Okay, I'm fine! When Min Ho said that sentence my heart broke...also...Seong Im was there too...I don't know.... it's hard! But I also understand one more thing: Min Ho -I don't know why-he  really loved Ji Hyo! My life is so complicated right now!

"Ahh! Min Ho-ah...I'm not leaving okay? I won't leave you!" She pulled him into her hug. "Don't worry! I'll stay with you!"

"Re..reall...really? Promise me!" He said while sobbing.

"I promise! But...young man..do you know what time is it? You should have in y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter