In the Same House?

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Boss...they found a new lawyer and from what I heard she's a good lawyer!"

"She? You mean they found a woman lawyer?" Won Bin a.k.a boss said.

"Yes boss!"

"Then why are you bother me! Just do your job! I'm sure that one gun sound can scare her but first enter her home and just leave a message from me..if she still wants that case then you can use your gun!"

"Okay, boss! I'll inform our men!"

"Do it quickly!"

"Yes, sir!"

"What time is it?" Ji Hyo slowly opened her eyes. She sat on the bed still half asleep.Then she rubbed her eyes, looked around and with that she suddenly stood up with confuse. She wasn't in her room..was she? She recalled last night. She was working with Jong Kook and Jong Kook went to the make coffee for them. That's all.

 She carefully opened the room door's and looked around before went out.

"Oh! It can't be! I can't fell asleep here! How embarrassing!" She thought and made her way to downstairs. She met  with a loud voice when get off the stairs.

"Noona!!" Min Ho shouted and ran toward Ji Hyo. She was surprised but didn't show it as Min Ho's hair when he hugged her leg.

"Min Ho-ah..leave noona alone! She just woke up!"A man voice came from the living room. Ji Hyo walked toward the living room while holding Min Ho's hand. When she arrived to room she embarrassingly looked down. Jong Kook was at the table and waiting for the preparation of breakfast.

"Good morning Ji Hyo-ssi!" Jong Kook smiled. Min Ho release her hand took his place at the table. Ji Hyo approached Jong Kook.

"Jong Kook-ssi..." She said with a low voice.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry!"

"For what?" Jong Kook asked while take a sip from his tea.

"I mean...I fell asleep here! You should've woke me up! But I'm really sorry! I'm going without more disturbing you.." She bowed. She was about to go but Jong Kook stood up as held her arm. He pulled her and with his strenght as she lost her balance. She closed her eyes, waiting for her fell on the ground but she didn't feel anything. When she opened her eyes and found herself onto Jong Kook while his hand wrapping her waist. Their face was so close. Jong Kook felt something weird at that moment. He saw Seung Im face in Ji Hyo.

"What is that? She wasn't similiar with Seung Im..yes she was but wasn't..I mean...arhh!I bet Seung Im behind this!"He thought.

Ji Hyo was trying to got up but he was tightly holding her. While they were their on world on the floor Min Ho got up and aproached them. He crouch down and looked his father and his pretty noona with his big eyes, innocently.

"Appa...why are you holding noona like this? I'm jealous!" Min Ho said in a cute way.

"Huh? Oh!" Jong Kook back to real world from his thoughts and realize Ji Hyo is still in his arm.He quickly released her as she stood up with a red face.

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!" They both said in the same time.

"Anyway..I better go! Again I'm sorry!" Ji Hyo said awkwardly.

"Ji Hyo-ssi..please join us! Let's make breakfast then we can leave together.."

"No..I don't want to bother you more! Also I should go home for a while before going to the company!"

"Okay..I will take you home after you're ready we can go to company!"

"Noona..please stay!" Min Ho begged as Ji Hyo desperately nodded.

Ji Hyo took her bag and her folders then walked toward to door.

"Are you ready Ji Hyo-ssi?"

"Yes but you really don't need to take me home!" Ji Hyo said awkwardly.

"It's enough! As your boss I must take care of you!" He smiled warmly and with his smile her heart started to beat so fast. She shook her head to get away that feeling. They were about to go but Min Ho suddenly hold Ji Hyo's hand and stopped her.

"Noona, I want to whisper something to you..." Min Ho said in a cute way. Ji Hyo leaned to him.

"Yes...I'm listening!"

"Thanks for sharing your secret with me last night! Do you know what? I saw my mom in my dream..thank you noona!" He whispered. Ji Hyo looked at young man with almost tearful eyes .

"No problem...Min Ho-ah!" She gently his hair before went out with Jong Kook.


"We're here Ji Hyo-ssi! I will wait for you then!"

"No...please go! I will come with the bus later!"

"You know my answer right! I will wait!" Jong Kook said seriously.

"Then don't wait in the car and be my guest!"

"Is that okay for you?"

"Of couse!" They get off the car and walked toward her home door. Ji Hyo was surprised when came to the in front of the door because it was open.

"Huh? Why is this door open?" She mumbled.

"What's wrong Ji Hyo-ssi?"

"Door is open!" She said blankly and pushed door. Everywhere was in a mess inside of the home. Ji Hyo suddenly remembered Kwang Soo and called him in worry.

"Kwang Soo-ah....Lee Kwang Soo!" She began to run to in room. Jong Kook looked around in surprise and followed Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo opened Kwang Soo's room door. She was in worry after seeing Kwang Soo. He was laying in the floor with full of scars and bloody face.

"N..no.noona!" Kwang Soo weakly said. Ji Hyo ran to him as gently lifted his hean and put on her lap.

"Kwang Soo-ah...don't close your eyes...stay with noona!"

"We should take him to hospital!" Jong Kook said and helped her to put Kwang Soo in his car. He immediately  drove to hospital.

"Please wait outside!" A nurse said and entered the emergency room. Ji Hyo suddenly fell on the ground and began to cried.

"Ji Hyo-ssi...please..don't worry! He will be fine!" He helped her to stood up.

"You're right! He's strong!" She said in sob. Suddenly Jong Kook pulled her in his embrace. Ji Hyo just hug him back. After a while doctor came out of the emergency room.

"Doc..how is he?"

"His scars was bad actually but don't worry..he will be fine! We can release him..now excuse me!"

"Thanks doc!" Ji Hyo bowed to doc. Then she looked at Jong Kook, still tears in her eyes.

"See? He's going to be fine!" He said and smiled and suddenly he put his hand on her cheek and wiped her tears gently. Ji Hyo was feeling her heart racing with his movement but she just looked into his eyes innocently. Before soon nurse bring Kwang Soo out with a wheelchair. Ji Hyo noticed Kwang Soo and quicly went to him.

"Kwang Soo-ah..are you okay? You scared me!"

"I'm okay noona! It's just I have a little pain!"

"Let's go home! You should rest!" Ji Hyo said.


Ji Hyo immediately cleaned the mess a little bit when she enter the room. Jong Kook also followed her to her home. She helped Kwang Soo to lay on the couch.

"Jong Kook-ssi, take a seat please! I will be back!" She said and went to her room for  quick look.

"Kwang Soo-ssi...I couldn't introduce myself to you...I'm Kim Jong Kook!"

"I remembered you! You were Haha hyung's friend right?"

"Yes, you're right!" While they were talking Ji Hyo came to living room.

"Situation is bad! Kwang Soo-ah tell me what happened? And who did this to you?"

"Noona...I think it's about....you!"

"Me?" Ji Hyo asked in surprise. "Tell me properly Kwang Soo-ah!"

"This morning...I was about to leave the home but doorbell rang! A group of men attacked me as soon as I opened to door...they began  distributed to home and began to hit me...then someone came to me and said:" Tell your noona to quit on SA company's case...this is just a warning and if your noona not quit on this case this is going to be worst!" he said and left!" Ji Hyo and Jong Kook looked at each other after heard Kwang Soo's explanation.

"Ji Hyo-ssi...I'm really sorry! If you want to quit this case I can understand you!" Jong Kook said in quilty.

"What are you talking about? Of course I won't quit and I will definetely win this case...I'm going to make them pay what they did! I wouldn't be angry if they just messed up my house but Kwang Soo..." She angriliy said.

"Then..I'm leaving..I have to go to company!And you can take a rest today Ji Hyo-ssi!" Jong Kook stood up.

"No! I'll come with you! It left less than a week for the case! Kwang Soo-ah is that okay?"

"Of course noona! I'm fine!"

"Okay, let's go Jong Kook-ssi!"

It was already day of the case. They went to the court room and take their place. After a while defendants also came but when they enter the court

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter