Introduction (Part-2)

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Ji Hyo's POV

Hi! I'm Song Ji Hyo..I'm a lawyer..I don't have so much to tell you about me...I mean there was no.....Until that day! It all started six years ago!  I was 20 years old! I was living a ordinary life..also I wasn't someone special....was I? I don't know..I'm so confused! Let me tell you what happened...

6 Years Ago

"Noona....Ji Hyo noona! Wake up! Seriously! JI HYO NOONA WAKE UP!" Kwang Soo shouted.

"Aisshh! Why are you shouting in the morning?" She said with husky voice and threw him a pillow.

"Noona....You'll be late! You have to go university! You have a exam!"

"WHAT? YAH! " She immediately got out of the bed.

Oh!Sorry....I forgot to introduce Kwang Soo to you...Lee Kwang Soo! He's like my real brother! I've know him since I was ten! We're living together for eight years! He's younger than me but sometimes I feel like he's older than me! He always takes good care of me...Let's continue...

"Noona...hurry up!"

She quickly prepared to go to university.

"Kwang Soo-ah, I'm leaving..."

"Noona, by the way...Come to the Haha hyung's restaurant!"

"Okay..Bye!"

She left the home. 

"Ji Hyo-ah...."

"Oh! Gary oppa....Sorry but I can't talk with you now! I'm late!"

"Where are you going?"

"University! I have an exam but I'm late..What to do?"

"Get in the car! I will take you!"

"Are you serious oppa?" They get in the car.

"Kwang Soo is in the home?"

"Yes..oppa! You're coming Haha oppa's restaurant right?"

"Yes...Ji Hyo-ah....Suk Jin hyung sent it to you!"

"What is it oppa?" He gave her a small box.

"I don't know....Your father gave it to Suk Jin hyung to give you but Suk Jin hyung was busy!"

"My f-father...It's bee a long time since I saw him! I've been busy with university! Thank you oppa!"

"You're welcome!"

Stop...stop..stop! You're confused right? First..I want to talk about Haha oppa! He's my father's friend! Actually...Kwang Soo, Suk Jin oppa, Haha oppa, Gary oppa and I are very close to each other. As for Gary oppa I met him in the university! He's really a good person! He's always help me whatever happens! And Suk Jin oppa...actually he's my sunbae! He is my father's lawyer...Why my father needs a lawyer? Because my father's in jail! You're surprised right? I wanted to be a lawyer because of my father! Are you curious why is he in the jail?.....He was accused of murdering someone but that's not true! I believe my father because I know my father! He can't even hurt a fly! Actually events a lot more complicated than you think...By the way..I forgot to tell you...well, my mother...is passed away when I was twelve...Yes...that's sad! Whatever..I don't want to talk about it! Whatever....

 

It was in the evening. Ji Hyo went to Haha's restaurant.

"Haha oppa...annyeonghaseyo!"

"Oh! Annyeong Ji Hyo-ah! Come...sit here! I'm coming now!"

"Okay oppa!"

After a while Haha went to Ji Hyo and sit.

"Oppa...why is Kwang Soo not here yet?"

"He didn't tell you?"

"Huh?"

"He called me and said he'll will be late but Gary hyung will be here soon!"

"Really?"

Then she suddenly heard a voice from the behind.

"Haha-ah..I'm leaving..."

"Jong Kook hyung...you've just arrived! Come here!"

"Min Ho is waiting for me! I can't go home late!"

"It's just a for a while!" Haha said. Jong Kook approached the table. "Ji Hyo-ah..this is Jong Kook hyung.." Ji Hyo stood up and looked at him.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Song Ji Hyo!" She said and smiled brightly but Jong Kook didn't response because he was frozen.

"Hyung..are you okay? Hyung..."

"Haha oppa...what happen to him? "

"I-I'm f-fine! Nice to meet you! I'm Kim Jong Kook!" He said with blank expression. "Haha-ah...can you come here for a while?"

Jong Kook slowly walked away from the table and Haha followed him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter