Little by Little

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook went to the Min Ho's room.

"Min Ho-ah..." He gently called his son. Min Ho was in his bed and crying. Jong Kook sat beside him.

 "Why my little boy is crying?"

"Appa, why my grandfather doesn't like me? Did I do something wrong to him?" Min Ho innocently asked.

"No..of course not! But sometimes people can't see the beauty in front of them and want more and more so they got blind with their greed! Actually your grandfather is an exaple for you....don't be like him okay? Whatever happens don't be like him..." While Jong Kook talking Ji Hyo slowly opened the door.

"Oh? Noona is here?" Min Ho said.

"Sorry..I didn't know you were here Jong Kook-ssi..." Ji Hyo looked at the Min Ho "...I mean Jong Kook oppa.. I should leave you two alone!"

"No...you can come!"Jong Kook smiled. Ji Hyo entered the room and approached to Min Ho's bed.

"Aigoo! My little boyfriend is crying? Need a hug little prince?" Min Ho nodded as Ji Hyo hugged him lovingly.

"Thank you noona!"

"It's okay! I'll always be there for you okay?" Ji Hyo said and smiled to him.

"Noona, appa..can I sleep between you tonight?"

"W-what?" Jong Kook asked in suprise.

"Why appa? You two are married anyway!"

"Of course...y-yes..he can right o-oppa?" Ji Hyo awkwardly said as Jong Kook just nodded.

"Then I'm going to appa's room and waiting for you?"

"Okay!" Jong Kook said.

Min Ho ran to the Jong Kook's room and left them alone. There was an awkward silence.

"What...are we gonna do oppa?"

"OMO! You called me oppa?"

"I think I need to get used to call you like that so I don't make mistake around other people!"

"Yes...We can just wait for Min Ho to fall asleep and then I carry him to his room and you can go to your room.."

"It's a good idea!"

"Then go to my room for now...I'll be there in a minute!" Ji Hyo nooded and went to Jong Kook's room and Jong Kook went to the living room. He called Kwang Soo and Jae Suk.

"Do you mind to make any explanation?" He seriously asked.

"Jong Kook-ah, don't blame us! It was Min Ho's idea! He doesn't know the truth ,remember?" Jae Suk said.

"It's true hyung!" Kwang Soo added.

"Really? What am I gonna do now? He wants to sleep with me and Ji Hyo right now?"

"What?" Kwang Soo and Jae Suk pretended like they suprised but sneakingly two of them were laughing.

"Yes...anyways...I'll take care of it! Good night!" Jong Kook left the room.

"Woww! Kwang Soo-ah..you should've been an actor...your acting is number one!" Jae Suk said.

"Thank you hyung but I think before us....Min Ho gonna be an actor!" They smiled knowingly.

                ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

"Boss, what are we gonna do now?" One of the Won Bin's man asked.

"I think I wanna take care of it! Last night...I went to see that 'fearless' lawyer!"

"What? But boss she can use it against us!"

"Don't worry she didn't see me before and I introduced myself as Park Woo Bin!"

"I see! So you don't want us to do something about her!"

"No..wait..there's something...you gave me wrong information and you know what gonna happen if someone do it!" Won Bin coldly said.

"No..boss...no I didn't!"

"You said she's not married or doesn't have a boyfriend or fiancé but when I went to the her office this morning I saw her fiancé and do you know who was it? It was Kim Jong Kook!"

"How can this be? Something must be wrong boss!"

"I'm thinking the same thing but I don't know right know...don't worry I forgive you this time because it will be better...Anyway for now don't do anything...I'll play with her until I satisfied myself! Get out now!"

                    ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Jong Kook went to his room and opened the door. Min Ho was still awake and Ji Hyo was sitting the bed awkwardly.

"Min Ho-ah, why didn't you sleep yet?" Jong Kook asked while sitting on the bed.

"I waited for you appa! Let's sleep now!" He said and lay down middle of the bed. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook nervously as lay down next to Min Ho as Jong Kook lay down on the other side.

Night was passing but Min Ho was still awake. He was pretending to sleep but whenever Jong Kook wants to carry him to his room Min Ho was opening his eyes. It's already passed midnight. After a while Min Ho slowly opened his eyes and looked at the his dad and noona. They had fallen asleep while waiting for him. There was a mischievous smile on his face.He slowly crawled to edge of the bed and turned to them as he gently hold Jong Kook's hand and put on Ji Hyo's hand. Then he walked out of the room.

"Later.....you will be thankful to me appa!" He said and went to the his room.

It was already morning. Jae Suk was preparing breakfast and Kwang Soo was helping him. Min Ho entered to kitchen.

"Good morning.."

"You're awake! Come quickly..tell us what happened last night!" Kwang Soo excitedly said.

"I just make them fall asleep then I left the room..so they're sleeping together right now! That's all!"

"Woah! Min Ho-ah...you're really amazing! But do you think it will work? I mean these two....you know I don't want to hurt them!" Jae Suk said.

"It have to!" Kwang Soo said.

 

Jong Kook slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and looked next to him. He felt suprised after saw Ji Hyo but he got more suprise after saw their intertwine hands. Before he pull his hand Ji Hyo also opened her eyes and saw Jong Kook.

"OMO!"

"Keep calm! Don't you remember last night?" Jong Kook said.

"Oh....right...but where is Min Ho? Also I'm sorry I fell asleep here oppa!"

"What are you sorry for? Don't say sorry!" They were talking without realizing their hand. After a while Ji Hyo wanted to rub her eyes but when she looked at her hand she felt so embarrased and immediately pulled away. Her heart was beating too fast as her face was red.

"I'm sorry...I didn't realize..."

"I'm sorry too! You know...things like this happen when you sleep! But you're okay? You seems a little bit red!"

"No...no...I'm okay oppa!"

"Ya...it's feels nice...that you're calling me oppa!"

"I..told you to reason! Don't say that Jong Kook-ssi!" Ji Hyo avoid his gaze. "Also what are we gonna do about Min Ho?"

"I really don't know! If he see we're not sleeping together or something like that he probably going to suspect us but actually we could make things easy with tell Min Ho to truth but why don't you want it?"

Ji Hyo's expression suddenly changed. There was pain in her face and Jong Kook could see it.

"It's just....I didn't want to dissapoint him! Do you now what is the most cruel thing in the world?...It's the disappoint a child! Believe me it's so painful!" She sadly smiled. "Anyway...so any idea about Min Ho?"

"Ji Hyo-ah...do you mind to stay with me?" He suddenly asked.

"W-what? In this room? Together?" She was suprised.

"I can understand if you don't trust me but if you do that I will sleep on the floor! Don't worry!"

"Okay...oppa...okay! Then I will go and prepare for work!"

"By the way Ji Hyo-ah...today if anyone tell you something bad...tell me okay? Don't hide anything from me!"

"I'll try!" She smiled innocently. Jong Kook heart beat millon times in a second with her smile. Ji Hyo was about to stood up from the bed but Jong Kook suddenly hold her and stopped her. Ji Hyo looked at him with a suprise expression.

"You should smile more often! You're beauiful!" Jong Kook bravely said. Ji Hyo was shocked and she was blushing madly. She avoid his gaze.

"T..thank you! I'm going!" She said as quickly left the room. There was a adoring smile on Jong Kook's face. His eyes was stuck on the door.

"Wow wow wow...what's going on here?" Suddenly a voice startled Jong Kook.

"Seong Im-ah...seriously!"

"Oppa...you look......'dazed'!" She said while laughing. "I think someone's smile affected you so much!"

"No...no...yes!"

"WHAT?" Seong Im eyes went wild.

"Her smile is strangely affect me! I don't know what's happening to me!"

"It's not hard to understand oppa! You don't love her yet...but you like her!"

"W-w-hat? No...it's not true!"

"It is...true!" Jong Kook just looked at Seong Im without saying anything. Seong Im winked at him and disappeared.

"It is true?"

                ☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

Ji Hyo went to her room and closed to door.

"Why did he say something like that? Making me weird!" She said while holding her red face with her both hand. After prepared for work she went to the downstair and saw Jong Kook at table.

"Noona is here!" Min Ho said hapily said. Ji Hyo smiled.

"We can go after breakfast Ji Hyo-ah!" Ji Hyo just nodded without looking his eyes. After they had their breakfast they left the home. After a whle they arrived to the company. Before they left the car Jong Kook looked at Ji Hyo. She was worried but trying to hide it. He suddenly put his hand on hers. Ji Hyo looked at him with a shock.

"I know you're worried! Don't hide it! Do you know what am I gonna do?" Ji Hyo shooked her head. "Let's get off the car!" With that Jong Kook get off the car and Ji Hyo followed him. Peoples eyes were already on them. Jong Kook approached to the Ji Hyo and stretched out his hand.

"Hold my hand!"

"No, there's no need! I'm okay!"

"Really?" Then he suddenly took her hand and intertwined their hands. "Let's go!" They entered the company. All eyes were on them. Jong Kook felt Ji Hyo tightened her hand around his as he smiled to her. They began to walk toward to the elevator. Ji Hyo could see whispiring people. They first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter