Do You Believe In Ghost?

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Again me....Kim Jong Kook! Yes....for now...I'll tell you what happened but first...let me ask you a question! Do..you..believe in ghost?...For me....Yes, I do! Let's see what happened! Wait...I forgot to tell you something....please...look around but just with askance...because everbody has a ghost!

 

"Don't be afraid.......I'm just a......ghost!"

Jong Kook just looked at her with mixed emotions. He didn't know what to do or what to say. Just a tears escape from his eyes.

"Oppa....don't cry! You believe in me right? You're not afraid of me?" Seong Im continued to talk but Jong Kook was still looked at him without talking and blinking.

"Kim Jong Kook.....talk to me!"

"You...you're....dead...and.....Seong Im-ah...I miss you!" He said in tears.

"I miss you too...but..I'm just a ghost!"

"You..are....really...here?"

"Yes...I am! Remember...you make a wish! That's why I'm here!"

"Come back to me...." His eyes was just focused on her with frozen expression.

"I..I..can't...I'm sorry!"

"Then..why did you come here?" He said in anger. Seong Im didn't expect it.

"Look at...Ji Hyo..oppa!"

He turned his head and looked at Ji Hyo from  distance.

"What do you see?" Seong Im asked . He was surprised when he looked at Ji Hyo because he was sees Seong Im like six  years ago. Not Ji Hyo.

"I...see..you..but...she's..not..you!...She's...Song Ji Hyo

"I have to go...my time is very short..but...this not the end! You'll see me as soon as possible!"

"Seong Im-ah..don't go-"  She just disappeared.

Sorry for interrupt! My wish came true...I saw Seong Im...I didn't believe in ghost until that time! But somethig more important than that! Seong Im was knows about Ji Hyo and I saw Seong Im face when I looked at Ji Hyo! What was that? It's strange because when I met Ji Hyo in the park...she was just Ji Hyo..not Seong Im but then.....I don't know! It's too complicated right?
 I think there's someting special about Ji Hyo..that's why...I can't let it go! That's mean I have unfinished business with Ji Hyo...

He go back to the table with a pale face.

"OMO! Jong Kook-ssi...are you okay? You look so pale!" Ji Hyo asked in worry.

"I'm...okay! Seong Im-....I mean Ji Hyo-ssi!" He aswered with shaky voice.

"Seong Im?" She looked at him with curious eyes.

"I'm sorry! Seong Im was my wife's name!"

Min Ho come to the table before Ji Hyo talk. Min Ho approached to Ji Hyo and sat on the her lap and hug her.

"Min Ho-ah...what are you doing?" Jong Kook was surprised but Ji Hyo just smiled to Min Ho.

"I'm sleepy appa!" Min Ho said while yawning.

"But...Min Hoo-ah...you're discomfort Ji Hyo-ssi!"

"No....it's okay Jong Kook-ssi! My little boyfriend just sleeping!" Ji Hyo said while Min Ho's hair.

"Your little boyfriend?"

"Of course!" They both laughed. After a while Jong Kook just watched Ji Hyo. Her smile was like Seong Im. Then Ji Hyo realized that and their eyes met. Ji Hyo quickly avoid his gaze and tried to hide her blushing face.

"I think we should go! Min Ho just sleep like that!" Jong Kook tried to took Min Ho from Ji Hyo but Min Ho obstinately  continued to climbing her.

"What to do Jong Kook-ssi?"

"I know Min Ho very well and I'm sure he won't let you go! Don't get me wrong...please let's go together my house! You can put him in his bed then I will take you home!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course! Let's go!"

 

"This is your house?" Ji Hyo opened her eyes widely. "You're really rich right?"

"Sorry?"

"Oh! I'm sorry! Sometimes....I speak without thinking!"

"It's okay!" Jong Kook said while laughing. Then he knocked to door. Jae Suk opened the door.

"Jong Kook-ah...you're here! Oh? Who is this young lady?"

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Song Ji Hyo!" Ji Hyo introduced herself and give him a big bow.

"Ji Hyo-ssi....this my assistant Yoo Jae Suk!"

"But...Jong Kook-ssi...Min Ho little bit heavy for me!"

"Sorry! Come this way!" They went to Min Ho's room and Ji Hyo carefully put him on his bed then she went out of the room.

"I'm sorry again for Min Ho!"

"Don't be sorry! Actually I really love kids and Min Ho is just so cute! Anyway....I have to go..it's pretty late!"

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"I'll take you home...Ji Hyo-ssi!"

"No need for this! I can go alone!"

"Sorry but do you know how dangerous is it? A young pretty lady at the street at this time..and alone! So...let's go!"

Jong Kook just holds Ji Hyo's wrist and pulled her without waiting her answer. They get in the car. After a while they reached to Ji Hyo's home.

"Thank you Jong Kook-ssi! Then..good night!" She smiled and left.


Jong Kook went his room. He winced when he entered to his room because Seong Im was there again.

"Oppa...." She smiled.

"I'm dreaming right?"

"You still don't believe me oppa?"

"I'm really going crazy! I don't know if I believe you! You're so real yet so fake!What am I doing seriouly? I'm talking with a ghost like nothing..."

"Calm down!"

"Okay! Let's say that you're a real ghost.....why are you here? Ah!"

"I told you that I'm here for you! Your wish.....remember!"

".....You will leave me again right?...." Jong Kook asked after a long silence.

Seong Im just nodden with a sad face. "...But....I still have some time!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter