Getting Closer

My Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo went to home after spent all night working in her office.

"Oh! Noona...you're here!" Kwang Soo looked at her with worry.

"Kwang soo-ah..." She said with a tired voice and sat on the couch.

"Noona...you're working too hard! Look at yourself...You look so tired!"

"Then what should I do Kwang Soo-ah? Huh?...If I don't work like this....we can't pay the debts..you know!"

"I'm sorry noona!"

"For what?"

"You're working too hard....you're look after your father....you're paying debts....also..me-"

"Don't say that!...Come sit here!" Kwang Soo sat next to Ji Hyo. "Kwang Soo-ah...don't feel bad okay? Think yourself as my real brother! Also you're working too! You know...your noona is a strong woman!" She smiled.

"Thank you noona! You really take care of me after my parents died! So....what did you do office all night?"

"Kwang Soo-ah....I guess on one using a lawyer these days! I don't have any client! This driving me crazy....Am I a bad lawyer?"

"Of course not.....don't worry! You will find client!"

"I hope so...anyway...I'm really sleepy but I have to go back! I want to sleep little bit! Can you wake me up after one hour?"

"Okay noona!"

 

Jong Kook was in the his office. Someone knocked the door.

"Come in!...Oh! Did you find a lawyer?"

"Sr....em....actually...."

"JUST TELL!" Jong Kook shouted because of tension.

"No...sir! We couldn't! No one doesn't want to take this case after hearing the mafia! But....I'm going to see anothor one today!"

"You'd better get it done! Understand me?"

"Yes...sir! Excuse me.." Then he left the office.

"Oppa..." Jong Kook suddenly heard a voice from the behind his chair but Jong Kook wasn't surprise

'Good! I will talk with a ghost again! I must really going crazy!' he thought. He turned around and saw Seong Im as expected.

"Oppa...you're not crazy okay? You still don't believe me?"

"What is this? Have you read my mind?"

"Of course!"

"Seriously! Why do you come again?"

"It looks like you are not happy to see me!"

"Please...don't do this to me! You know what day is today!" He said in anger.

"I know because....I died this day....Today is my death anniversary..but...don't do this to yourself!"

"Seong Im-ah.....I don't know what are you doing in the earth...I don't know if you're a ghost or allien or something like that...please just go for today!"

"Okay...oppa..okay!" Then Seong Im disappear. Then someone again knocked to his office's door. Then door opened before Jong Kook give an answer.

'Oh! NO! Not today Min Young-ah!' He thought.

"Oppa..." Min Young come closer to bhim and hug him. Jong Kook pushed her slightly.

"Why are you here?"

"Your father told me everything oppa!"

"Everything? What did he say?"

"He said..you actually wanted to apolagize to me for scold me but you just didn't know how to do it! Don't worry oppa..I forgive you!"

"Oh! My father told you that?" Min Young just nodded. "He must be crazy then! I didn't tell them...."

"Don't be shy oppa! Also he said you agreed to marry me!"

"WHAT? Forget it! I won't marry with you!"

"Why oppa? You still not forget...what was the her name..em....Sueng Im?...Seong Im?..I'm prettier than her and I'm rich!"

Jong Kook suddenly holds her wrist so hard.

"Never.....ever.....talk.....about...her..and...now...get...out!"

"W-what are you doing? Let me go....my wrist hurt!" She was scared. He let go of her wrist and go back to his seat. Min Young left the office in tears.

 

"Come in!"

"Song Ji Hyo-ssi?"

"Yes..."

"We talked on the phone..."

"Oh! Right! Please have a seat!"

 

"Here's the case file....if you want to check...." She took the file. After a short check she turned to them.

"That's enough for now! But I also have to listen you!"

"As you can see..if you accept this case...you will work under SA company during the lawsuit...and don't worry about salary..."

He carefully explain everything to her.

"But...there's something you need to know...there's mafia behind the other company..." He said nervously and he was afraid she don't accept after hear 'mafia'.

"So...." She said with a calmness.

"You...are..not scared Ji Hyo-ssi?"

"Why should I be scared? I've been to in cases like this before..."

"But..Ji Hyo-ssi....They're not a bunch of street punk like the others! They are real mafia!"

"I don't care! I accept this case..."

"Okay..then but first you should meet to the CEO Kim! If you want we can go now!"

"It's fine! Let's go!"

They entered the company.

"Wow! It's really big!" Ji Hyo looked around in surprise.

"Here's the CEO's office! Is CEO Kim inside!" He asked the to his secretary. She nodded. He knocked the door.

"Ji Hyo-ssi....please wait here for a while!" Then he entered the office. After a while he came out. "Ji Hyo-ssi...please come on in! CEO Kim waiting for you!"

Ji Hyo slowly entered the a big office with a ellegant design. She was amazed. Then she saw a man standing in front of the window.

"CEO...Kim..?"

"Yes..I'm am!" He said without turning back.

"Annyeonghaseyo..I'm lawyer Song Ji Hyo..." Jong Kook turned to her after hear her name.

"Ji Hyo-ssi?" He was surprised so she was.

"Jong Kook-ssi? You're the CEO? What a coincidence!"

"Yes...Anyway..let's talk business! Please have a seat... Ji Hyo-ssi...I think you know the subject of the case..."

"Yes, I do!"

"Then..what do you think?"

"If I get this case...I'm sure I'm going to be successful but of course it will be hard because defendant is really strong!"

"If you say so...okay! Please take care of our company! By the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter