Mwoh?! School?...

A Wish Upon 11:11

Who watched MAMA2011? 

hehe, Hyuna & Hyunseung ^~^

----------

Two days have passed since your first meeting with Kwangmin. 

You were feeling much better all thanks to your angel-slash-best-friend KwangMin.

Being with him made you forget all about that days incident.

It was suprising how you two managed to become such good friends as though you knew each other since birth.

*I guess it's different befriending an angel compared to a human...*

 

After showing Kwangmin around the area, the two of you stopped by a nearby cafe to rest.

"....Remember, DON'T act like you're not from here. Don't ask questions that normal teenagers won't ask.."

You reminded Kwangmin countless times, worried that he might look like a fool.

"... ~~~ ah, what's idk?.." Kwangmin asked curiously.

"I don't know.." You replied.

"Why don't you know what is idk!?..."

"OMG.." You facepalmed yourself, earning another question.

"And what is OMG?.."

Speechless, you stared at Kwangmin with your mouth opened.

After a few seconds of total silence, Kwangmin suddenly burst out laughing, earning a few stares from the surrounding customers.

"..BWAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face!~"

At that moment, you felt like the dumbest thing in the world.

"Boy do you really have a GREAT sense of humour... -.- That was NOT FUNNY!"

You retorted, glaring at him.

"Aww.. Don't be angry ~~~~ sshi. Hehe, did anyone told you how cute you are when you're mad?"

*Aish.. And I though Angels were innocent.*

"Glib talker....Bleah! Keke~" You stuck out your tongue at him.

You couldn't help but to laugh at your own childishness.

Laughing along, Kwangmin did some random actions which made you laugh harder almost falling off your chair.

"Ya, this is all your fault." You poked him with a finger while laughing along with him.

"Are you by chance the Aegyo prince up there?" You joked.

Showing him your irresistable eye smile, you leaned closer towards the table, hoping to make Kwangmin feel shy but his response startled you, making you feel shy instead.

"How did you know? I'm not only the aegyo prince there. I'm also a heart trainer you know. Keke..."

He leaned in closer towards you making you advance back, pretending nothing happened.

 

"Ahem, back to..what we were discussing earlier.. How are you going to communicate with me without making me look like a lunatic?"

Kwangmin went into a thinking position.

"Hmm...Good point. God said I need to be human like...He doesn't want me to blow my cover..."

*What should we do... He can appear whenever he likes right?...OH RIGHT!*

Snapping your fingers, you told to him your wonderful idea.

"I know, how about I sign you up to my school? We can be classmates! No one would suspect anything... And you can protect me without freaking anyone out..."

Kwangmin stared at you, giving you the are-you-serious-? look, clearly not liking the idea.

"S-School?!... Ah, Shiro!~ "

Seeing your determined face, he looked away, not wanting to have any eye contect with you.

pointing towards his necklace, you persuaded.

"You know, you don't have to take school so seriously right? After all, you can 'appear' and 'disappear' whenever you like plus, you dont have to listen to classes because as you said, angels knows everything."

Kwangmin was still doubting and it made you irritated.

*Aish, why is he so difficult?*

"Kwangmin Oppa~" You cooed, showing him your pleading aegyo look.

Glancing at you, he finally gave in.

"Okay, fine fine. You win, you win. Aish, jjinja..."

*Round one, Me :) Keke*

-------------

Kwangmin is gonna be your schoolmate!

Are you excited? :)

Just to clarify, the idk and OMG thing is suposed to be a joke kinda thing.

He actually said i d k and o m g.

Just clarifying because the first reviewer took it the wrong way?

Yea :)