Should I tell?

A Wish Upon 11:11

Woohoo~

I see a trend!

Chapter 20, 40 subscribber xD

Ah, Kamsahamnidah everyone <3


 Read this chapter with Boyfriend's not one but two

-------------

 

NEWSFLASH~

You have officially fallen head over heels for Kwangmin.

Everytime he disturbs you, you feel your face going red.

Usually, it wouldn't really affect you but recently, you started to feel shy whenever he does that & worse, you can feel your heart racing so quickly & beating so hardly that sometimes you wonder whether Kwangmin could notice.

Time after time, you always wanted to confess but you never had the courage to.

*...But then.... I wonder, does Kwangmin feel the same way?

Or is he just doing his job?...*

You were afraid of his answer, or the consequences that came with confessing.

*Guess I'll just have to try my luck? But an angel & a mortal... Is that even possible?!*

 

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

 

I heard soft footsteps approaching me.

"Oh? You're here?" I said as I turned around.

Walking toards me was ~~~ holding a small cup.

"Nae, I thought I would find you here." She replied.

I was sitting at a bench facing the sea.

~~~'s family planned a small trip to a nearby island for a week and had invited me along.

"Umm, Ommonim said we should eat more fruits so..." She trailed off as she passed this to me.

"Oh, Gwiyeopta!~ Gomawo ~~~sshi. ^^ " I answered with a bright smile.

"I just wanted to thank you for everything you've done for me the past few months. Being in your companion has been the best thing that has ever happened." 

Looking at her, I saw that she was feeling a little shy and she was blushing too.

My heart started thumping.

It was feelings like this that blocked me from using my gift of feeling the other parties' emotion...

Or maybe there was a chance that she feeling the same way too.

*Which could be the reason why I seem to be not able to feels hers...*

"Aigoo, our little girl's blushing~" I pinched her cheeks as I .

"Aish, Oppa....I-I'll be g-going back i-in now." 

She quickly scurried away, making me chuckle.

*This feeling in my heart...When will I ever get the chance to express it.*

 

I kept contemplating whether I should just confess, no matter what the consequence.

I couldn't keep quiet about this any longer.

With that thought, I slowly walked up to her.

She was facing a wall, busy with something and didn't see me coming.

Placing my hand on the wall, I whispered softly.

"~~~ ah.."

She quickly turned around, only to bump her back onto the wall from the shock.

"Omo... A-ah, oppa ah...W-what are you doing?..." She asked.

Leaning in closer bit by bit, I said, "Actually..I have something to tell you..."

"...I was thinking...Would you like to..."

END OF POV

 

"...Would you like to..." 

*Be my girlfriend, girlfriend, girlfriend...*

You chanted in your head secretly wishing that was what he was about to say.

"...Explore around the island with me?" Kwangmin asked with a grin.

"Aish, You don't need to do that if that's all your asking.." You grumbled as you punched him lightly on the chest.

He slowly leaned in closer.

"Were you...thinking of something else?" Kwangmin disturbed, poking your head with a finger.

*Ah, the embarrasement...*

"Ya, I don't wanna follow you anymore. Aish...." You swiped his hand away and walked away.

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

I felt bad teasing her like that..

But I still love teasing her.

*Aigoo, so cute~*

"Ah Fine fine, don't go then...I'll just find a corner and cry. Sniff sniff~" I faked a pout as I slugged off.

END OF POV

 

*Aigoo, this little baby...Should I just co--*

"Ah, Oppa!~" you called out to him.

Turning around he answered, " Yes angel?~"

*Ah..ottoke.. I'm melting at his mushiness and I'm taking everything he says the wrong way!...*

"I uh...umm..Wow, the weather's so hot right now eh?.." You fanned yourself with your hand.

Grinning at you, he walked back over to you and grabbed your hand.

"Then let's go for some Ice cream!~ My treat." He winked before pulling you to the nearest ice cream shop.

*Aish..Mission failed. But who cares when there's Ice cream.*

 

---------

Who do you think will confess first?

Comments and thoughts! :)

Should I continue to place songs to fit the chapter?