Strange little birdie...

A Wish Upon 11:11

Third Chapter! <3

One more day till Prom night (y)

---------

 

The day passed by pretty much the same way it has and always had.

*Sigh... Guess it was just my birthday luck that yesterday got interesting...*

Extra after school lessons that day were cancelled as Mrs Nam was on sick leave.

Lying outstretch on your desk in your room, you were playing with the wire of your laptop charger.

*God...I'm so bored..*

Your attention turned to your treasure box on your shelf, remembering the little treasure you found this morning.

Carefully taking it out, you gently lift the cover and took out the strange blue feather.

Fumbling with it between your fingers, you examined the beautiful feather as you thought of what animal it might have came from.

*A Sparrow?...A lost parrot?...Hmm...Maybe it broke off from someone's dream catcher and flew down...*

Something told you it was no ordinary feather.

When you held it in your hands, you felt relaxed and happy.

 

*Ouh!~ maybe it's from a magical bird! Like those in the stories with shimmering feathers..Maybe it has powers...*

You smiled to yourself as your imagination started running wild.

You started getting hyper and was almost jumping up and down from your chair when all of a sudden you felt someone's or something's presence.

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

It was around 3:30 PM Earth time and I got bored of hiding in a corner and watching mortals going around busily, minding their own business.

None of the mortals I observed grabbed hold of my attention and soon I was bored out of my wits.

Angels too, can get bored alright? 

*Sigh..I wished I had someone to play with me...*

And that's when it striked me.

*Aha!~ I shall go visit that mortal last night...Wonder if she's there..*

Flying there without creating too much wind, I wondered whether she would look the same as how I saw her in the night light.

As they say, mortals may look different or give off a different vibe when viewed in a different light.

*I better be careful... Its bright and i don't wanna scare her with the flying thing.. If she can see me that is..*

After about 10 minutes of flying around, I finally found her Window.

Peering in from the side, I spotted her sitting at her desk.

*ah.. so she's back.*

I smiled unknowingly as I continued to observe her.

She felt a little different, in a good way though but nonetheless alluring.

No different from the night before, I still felt the same strange attraction I had to this mortal.

Something about her aura pulled me closer, making me want to learn more about her.

 

I observed her eyes.

They were sparkling with curiosity as they focused on their object of attention.

My focus slowly moved from those eyes to the subject of her admiration.

Between her fingers was a lovely blue-ish feather which was stained black at the tip.

Its beauty awed me at first.

*That's a nice feather... It looks exactly like mi-- OH GOD!~*

Unintentionally I gasped, forgetting that although most mortals would not be able to see me, they could still hear me.

Upon hearing that, her head jerked up.

*Wrong move*

Immediately, I took off and hid from her sight.

*I must have dropped a feather this morning... Shoot!...*

 

END OF POV

 

*Oh? What's out there?*

Suddenly, you caught sight of a strange blue wing that flitted pass your window.

*THAT WING!*

With that you rushed to your window, hoping to get a glance of that pretty blue bird which was most probably the owner of that special feather you found this morning before it disappeared.

You called out to the bird, hoping it would return.

A few moments later, you returned to your table feeling dejected.

*Sigh* Did I scare it away?...*

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

 

Holding my breath, I folded my wings and waited.

"Mr special birdie!~... I know it's you! I saw your wings!...Don't fly away..."

That little mortal girl called out as she peered out of her window, hoping to get a glance of that 'special birdie'

Rolling my eyes, I couldn't help but to chuckle softly..

*Aigoo.. this pabo... I'm not a bird!*

After I saw that the coast was clear, I slowly inched nearer back to the window.

*She's back to her desk and busy with something... Oh well,  guess I'll see you later then.*

Smiling, I took off to find a place to rest.

 

END OF POV

 

While thinking what you could do with the feather, an idea popped up in your head.

*How about I make this into a bracelet? Or even better, a necklace! It'll be a perfect piece for it!*

With that you started taking out your materials, hoping to make the most special accessory you could ever own.

*This is gonna be sooo awesome!~*

 

-------------

Another quite boring chapter I guess..

I am SOOOOO sorry about it but I promise things will get interesting once they meet each other face to face :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY AWESOME READERS!~ <3

 

& TODAY IS JANG DONGWOO'S BIRTHDAY! <3

GAH! 

I know I shouldn't be doing this on a non Infinite ff but....

Don't mind if I spam a few DinoDongwoo GIFs

He's just sooooo lovable <3