My wish for you

A Wish Upon 11:11

Lalala~

Youngmin was in my dreams lat night xD

4 more days to 2012 :)

Maybe... more comments? : \

----------------

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

KWANGMIN'S POV

*~~~~ ah... I-I love yo--*

-BAM!~

END OF POV

 

Some of the celestial guards heard the noise and quickly went to investigate, only to see a motionless and somewhat lifeless Kwangmin lying on the floor.

"Hurry, go get Him!" The main guard ordered which unlocking the gates to check on Kwangmin.

A few of them lifted him up and laid him on the ground nicely while God came with the heavenly healer.

She quickly knelt down and tried to transfer energy to him in order to wake him up but to no avail.

"This is the first time that I can't get my energy to work on another.. I'm sorry.." She said, still a little suprised.

"What should we do now?!" One of the angels panicked.

*His energy drain is caused by that mortal... I guess only that mortal can revive him...*

God held a hand up, signalling attention.

He turned around and smiled at everyone.

"When you let nature take its course, there will be Miracles."

263171lxlble1hnk.gif

 

Every 11:11PM, you will pray for Kwangmin while folding a star.

No matter how tired you were, no matter how busy, you never failed to do so.

I wasn't just a routine or a habit, it was a glimps of hope.

*Kwangmin ah... Can you hear me from up above? I hope these stars reach you... Pogoshipoyo~*

Climbing down from your bed you walked to you table and opened the glass jar where you keep all the stars you made.

*A star, a day.. I hope it fills up quickly...*

 

GOD'S POV

As I was busy going through my list of things, my crystal ball suddenly lighted up.

Moving my attention to it, I saw a child kneeling at the window, praying.

*Isn't she Kwangmin's Mortal?*

Curiously, I continued watching.

"...I hope these stars reach you..."

Slowly she stood up and walked away to put what seems like a folded star into a jar.

Smiling, I went back to my things.

*Now I know why Kwangmin fell for her...*
 

END OF POV

 

As the jar filled up, one of God's messenger realized that with each star, Kwangmin was slowly regaining his strength.

Walking pass Kwangmin's cell, a soft groan was heard and it caused God's assistant you shout it suprise and relief.

"LORD ALMIGHTY!! KWANGMIN'S AWAKE!~"

 

GOD'S POV

"MY LORD!!!~"

My assistant's scream startled me as he ran to my study at a suprising speed.

"K-Kwangmin, Kwangmin's awake~ He got his energy back..."

He explained, still panting from the run.

Quickly, I left with him to take a look.

As we stood outside his cell, I saw that his fingers were moving, nothing else.

*Could it be?....*

"What do we do now Sire?.." 

I answered him with a smile, " Just watch.."

END OF POV
 
---------------

*Does a little funny dance*

The power of LOVE <3 

& sorry for the short + crappy chapter.

Please don't unsubscribe T_T