What are you doing in my room?!

A Wish Upon 11:11

SIDETRACK! MAMA 2011 in 2 minutes time

How is it so far?

I would love to hear your thoughts :D

Try reading this chapter with A Pink's MY MY x)

-------------

The bright rays of sunlight shining into your room woke you up.

*God... It's morning already?...*

You sat upright, rubbing your eyes, it's warm rays caressing your cheeks.

*It's Saturday. GREAT! Ugh..*

Your eyes closed again, hoping to catch a few more minutes of sleep.

"Well hello there, you're finally up I see?"

Your eyes flew open at the sound of a boy's laugh.

*Who the....*

"YA! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN YOU BEDROOM AND WHY ARE YOU SITTING ON MY BED'S FOOTBOARD?!"

You slung back to the rear end of your bed, hugging your pillow tightly as you pointed a finger at him.

The boy didn't speak, he only pointed at your necklace and smiled.

*Eh?...*

You tilted your head to the side, signalling that you didn't get his point.

"You really--really want to know who I am?.." he smirked.

You nodded your head like a little child in reply.

"I'm your 11:11 answer." he replied, pointing towards the sky.

 

"11:11 answer?.... Wait, that's not answering my question..." You said.

"Ah, gwi yeop tta!~ keke, Well... I'm-"

With that, he spread his wings for you to see.

*GASP*

"Omo, you--you're a-a bird?"

Your tone turning from shock to confusion.

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

"Omo, you--you're a-a bird?"

Hearing her answer, I couldn't help but to burst out laughing that I almost lost my balance.

*I'm gonna enjoy teasing her alot *

"One last guess. Wings and 11:11. What's the link?"

*What's the link...sky? Wishes? Heaven? Heaven! He's..*

"You're an angel?!..." she pointed at me, mouth wide open.

I saw her gaze fixing on my wings.

"That--that wing. You're that 'bird' ?" She said, staring at my wings and then at the feather on her necklace.

*That took you long enough..*

Folding my wings back, I plopped down on her bed.

"Hi, I'm Jo Kwangmin, your temporary angel."

END OF POV

 

*...So angels do exist...*

"Um.. Hi, I'm --"

"You're ~~~ right? Lee ~~~~" He said, cutting you off.

*How does he know my name?..*

"Kwangmin-sshi, How long have you been observing me?" You asked curiously.

"About a week already?.." he replied as though it was nothing.

"MWOH?! A WEEK?! Ya you stalkish angel."

You hit him with the pillow in your hand, screaming.

"Ya, ya! Stop hitting me will you?... Aish~" Kwangmin said as he tried to block your attacks.

*I shouldn't hit an angel.. It's bad luck right?*

"Ahem.. fine, you win this time. But your punishment, tell me EVERYTHING." 

Kwangmin started filling you in with details.

From the night he first knew you and how and why he became your guardian angel.

".....So that's why God sent me back to Earth for some CWO. & I chose you because...Well, you're strange? -- Ah ya! Dont hit me again!~"

His words earned him a playful hit from you.

You motioned him to continue with a smile.

"...Actually I was curious about you after the first time I met you on the night of your birthday & then last night when I felt how in pain you were, I just thought maybe you'll just be the mortal I'm working on...So--"

"~~~~-ah. Who are you talking to?" Kwangmin's sentence was being cut off by your mother's voice.

*Omo, Ommonim!~*

You heard the door knob turn.

"Ya, hide hide!" You whispered loudly, pushing the stubborn angel under your table before jumping back to our bed.

"Uh umm.. no one?" 

Pointing at your phone, you explained, " Drama! Omma, I was watching K Drama.."

"Young lady, isn't it too early to be watching dramas? And at such a high volume too!.."

Your mother chided but your attention was elsewhere.

*Omo, ! What is he trying to do!~*

You realised Kwangmin was crawling out from under the table and was waving at you from behind your mother.

"Are you okay? What's with that expression?.." your mother asked suspiciously.

Panicking, you stuttered some random inaudible words.

Your mother turned around to check what was it that freaked you out.

*So dead...*

"..There's nothing behind me. So why are you..."

*Nothing?..*

You saw Kwangmin standing like this, totally obliviously to your mother.

*She... can't see him?..*

You heaved a sigh of relief and pretended that nothing happened.

Your mother began to babble away but your attention was focused on Kwangmin.

He was jumping arond in your room, making faces and disturbing your mum.

Standing if front of your mother, he began to make faces and gave your mother bunny ears and so on.

You were trying to stifle your laughter but after awhile it became too funny to control it and ended up bursting out in laughter, freaking out your mother.

 

"Ah-ah...Omma! It's nothing.. Haha!~ I just thought of something funny that's all." 

After assuring your mother, she headed out.

"~~~ -ah, I'll be going to the market so don't burn the house down okay?''

Your mother instructed you as she opened the main door.

"Araso, araso..." You replied before turning back to Kwangmin.

 

"Tsk, let me guess. Other mortals can't see you?" You asked.

"Actually, they can if I want them to. See this?" Kwangmin said, pointing to the necklace God gave him.

He started explaining the purpose of the necklace and told you that only you could see him no matter whether the necklace was opened or closed.

"So if I wanted to get you in trouble... Hehe," He chuckled while playing with his necklace.

Taking your pillow, you started attacking Kwangmin again.

"Ai- Ya, YA! Aish, I'm gonna shout if you don't stop!~" Kwangmin threatened as he ran around your room, trying to avoid your attacks.

"Go ahead and scream...No one can save you~" you laughed as you carried on chasing him.

*Ah, the joy of having the whole level to yourself..Keke*


After chatting a little longer & getting to know each other more, you remembered that you had to return some library books that were due today.

Leaving a clueless kwangmin sitting on your bed while you quickly went to wash up, you came back and motioned him to follow you out.

"C'mon, I'll show you around."

Turning back a little, you added, "Oh, and welcome to Earth."

---------------

<3

Is there too much convo here? >_<

Comment and Subscribe!