I'm doing this because it's my job...Right?

A Wish Upon 11:11

In case you guys are wondering..

I used the you thingy so your username appears instead of ~~~.

Do you guys prefer that or the ~~~ thing?  

& I kinda added in some ugly scenes here instead cause i realised that from 12 to 13, it was quite a big jump there....

Heh, sorry about that :X

THIS is for all of you :)

-----------

"Tralala~" You hummed as you unlocked your locker to retrieve your belongings.

It was finally the last day of the school term and you couldn't wait for the start of the winter break.

As you were thinking of all the awesome stuff you could do with Kwangmin, suddenly your locker slammed shut.

You turned, only to see Chunji smiling sweetly to you.

"Umm.. Hey Chunji Oppa.. What's...Up?..." You asked awkwardly, sensing that something was wrong.

CAP appeared from behind and started talking.

"What the hell did you do? We treated you so nicely and yet you're the first girl to ever hurt L.Joe..Looks like you're just another .."

"Man, aren't you good at hiding it.." Changjo shook his head dissaprovingly.

"I-I didn't d-do anything..." You stuttered.

"Oh yea? THEN WHY IS L.JOE IN THIS STATE NOW?! IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE YOU BETRAYED HIM, HE WOULDN'T LOOK SO PATHETIC NOW! HAVE YOU SEEN HIM LATELY?! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU !~"

CAP shouted, unable to control his anger.

Ricky and Changjo had to hold him back to prevent him from turning violent.

"...& that new boy of yours! Always sticking to you like a dog. He's lucky L.Joe let him off that day..." CAP muttered angrily.

"...Talking about him, where's that new toy of yours?.." Chunji asked.

 

It just so hapened that Kwangmin had just passed by the lockers and saw that scene.

Irritately, he pushed through the small crowd, pushed them away and stood in front of you defensively.

"Whatd'ya want? Why must you guys take every chance you get when I'm not around to disturb her?" He snapped.

"Why, why must you guys do this... I never thought the rest of you were that agressive.." you whimpered from behind him.

"You want to know why? We only do this to those who hurt any of our brothers!" Changjo shouted at you.

"And you," they pointed a finger at him, scoffing.

 "What we want eh?..." CAP said.

Suddenly, he threw a punch towards Kwangmin, knocking him on the floor.

You were shocked by the sudden punch then pissed by their actions and started shouting at them aggressively but Kwangmin picked himself up, held you back and shook his head.

"Oh so now we're playing protective eh?.." CAP smirked.

" As long as she's safe and happy, I don't care what happens to me..." He muttered as he gritted his teeth.

CAP motioned the rest to come forward.

Within split seconds, Kwangmin was slammed against the lockers.

"Kwangmin ah!~"

Suddenly Ricky and Niel got hold of you and held you back, preventing you from interfering.

As you watched the scene helplessly, tears started to flow.

*Kwangmin ah.. why..why did you let them do this?..*

Kwangmin was being punched in the stomach and bashed on the face.

One by one, they took turns to beat him.

"Ugh!~"

One of them kicked his legs, causing him to fall to the ground.

*I'm sorry I brought this upon you...*

 

KWANGMIN'S POV

I don't know why I became so protective of her... Isnt it part of my job?

But why do I feel that I'm going too far...

*Am I really just protecting her as how a guardian angel protects his mortal?...*

As I was beaten up, the only thing in my head wasn't the pain but her.

The more knocks i got, the clearer it became to me.

I was falling for her.

I want to protect her, not as an angel's job to its mortal but as man to a woman.

*My heart... Is that why I'm so willing to bear all this just for her sake?..*

Although I knew that I should not break the rules, I knew it was too late for me to turn back.

Why? Because even at that moment, it just felt so right!

*I am sooo dead when God finds out about this...

But one thing I know, she's gonna be worth it.*

"AHH!" I shouted in pain as they rammed a fist into my stomach again.

"YA STOP IT ALREADY!" a low angry voice shouted from the base of the stairs.

Slowly looking up, I stared at the owner of the voice.

*L.Joe?!....*

END OF POV

 

*Byung Hun?!*

Your head jerked up only to see a pissed off L.Joe

Your heart ached a little when you saw L.Joe in such a state.

Worn out, distracted and not the smiling, confident L.Joe you knew.

After all, he was your first love.

*Oppa... What happened to you?...*

Pulling s aside he scolded.

"Who told you to beat them up huh?!?" L.Joe growled at them.

 

L.JOE'S POV

"Hyung! We just-- they-- argh!... Ya! She betrayed you! So why are you stoping us from getting back at them?!" Chunji exclaimed in disbelief.

Pushing Chunji lightly, I shouted "No, I'm the one who cheated. It's my fault NOT HERS!.. Get lost now..Please."

Sighing, I pointed towards another direction while looking on the ground.

"But--"

"Now!..." I looked up and glared at them.

"Argh~ FINE! It's your damn fault anyway that we got it wrong!~.." Chunji shouted before stomping away with Changjo, seriously annoyed and pissed.

"...This is so unlike you, you know?..Protecting an Ex..." Niel patted my shoulders before following behind the rest.

*Yea...I know...*

END OF POV

 

Moving slowly towards kwangmin and you, the crowd still cautiously watching the drama, he bent down and reached a hand out to Kwangmin to pull him up, making the audience gasp in suprise.

He then looked at you concerly with sadness and heartache in his eyes.

"You okay?..." You nodded, looking at the ground, unable to look at him straight In the eye.

Sighing he said, "Can we go somewhere more private to chat?"

You and Kwangmin looked at each other in worry and confusion.

"...Both of you.. I've got something to say..." L.Joe motioned the two of you to follow him as he started to walk away from the scene.

Suprisingly, Kwangmin agreed and followed behind L.Joe.

Still shaken from earlier's encounter, you held tightly onto Kwangmin's arm while L.Joe led the two of you to the rooftop.

 

"Okay, Shoot." Kwangmin said.

"Okay, first, ah...sigh.. I still owe you an apology for the other few times.. I just wanted to make it up to you but now I realized that the best thing I can do for you is to let go.. But please know that I have loved you and still do... Can we.. Still be friends at least?..."

Touched by his sincere words you agreed with tears in your eyes.

*Byung Hun ah.. Gomawoyo... Your sincerity, I've finally felt.*

Turning towards Kwangmin he smiled, " And you, sorry for the nasty things I did to you. You know how guys are when it comes to things like this right?.. Heh.." he said tousling his hair.

Smiling a little as he stared at the floor, he continued, " Please take care of her. One thing you should know, she's a klutz but a very lovable one. Don't let her wander for she has a real bad sense of direction."

Sighing, he said with eyes full of sadness. "I'll entrust her to you now.."

L.Joe walked backwards with heavy steps as he looked at the two of you.

"Wish you all the best...& If you anything happens to her, my fist will pay you a visit. Heh~" he joked a little before he turned around and took his leave with a sad smile.

"B-byun Hun ah! We're not--" You shouted in explanation but he had already disappeared down the stairs.

"Ahem.." Kwangmin coughed.

You turned towards Kwangmin who was leaning against the railling.

"Well, at least everythings okay now." he beamed.

Laughing, you pointed at his injuries and told him, " not exacty.."

You walked towards him and examined his arms and face, Are you okay?.. Why did you let them beat you up?..."

Looking at your straight in the eye, he said " Because I had to protect you. Even if it meant my life."

* -ya, as much as I want to deny it.. I've already fallen for you...Ottoke?...*

-----------

Hohoho!~ 

Was it too expected? 

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK PLEASE! <3