Don't touch my girl

A Wish Upon 11:11

 

HO!~ I'm finally back xD

Did you guys wait long?...

There wasn't any wifi around so I lived with no internet for about 9 days.

Almost died out there....

Anyway, BACK TO THE STORY!~ x)

------------------

KWANGMIN'S POV

*Yes, Me...*

Straightening my jacket, I stuffed my hands into my pockets and looked at the boy who was now staring angrily at me.

*He's ~~~~'s boyfriend...Or Ex-boyfriend. Heh, no wonder he looked familiar.*

The boy quickly stood up and slowly advanced towards me and ~~~~.

"Oh my god!~ Did that new boy just shove LJoe?...He is sooo doomed."

A crowd had already began to form around the three of us.

*L.Joe eh?..*

L.Joe tried to walk pass me to ~~~'s side but I stopped him with one arm.

He turned to look at me and smirked.

"Who do you think you are to interfere? I'll get to you when Im done with her. Now, MOVE!"

With all his might, he pulled away from my grasp.

END OF POV

 

L.JOE'S POV

Just the person who I wanted to deal with but he appeared at the wrong time.

I wasn't in the mood to give him a piece of my mind but maybe a little warning for him would be nice.

Staring at him, I forcefully pulled away from his grasp and was about to grab onto ~~~~'s arm when he blocked my path AGAIN.

"Don't- touch her.." he warned.

I was losing my cool with him. 

* Who does he think he is?! Don't you know who I am?*

"Ya, Arsehole. Why don't you BACK OFF!"

I tried to push him but he was too quick for me.

He grabbed onto both my wrist and pushed me off.

"Why don't YOU back off instead?...Hm? Dude, I just don't get what you are doing. Seriously... C'mon, let's just go." 

He took ~~~'s arm and went off.

*Hmm... This is gonna be interesting..*

Blocking their path, I asked "Hold on. I'll back off if you answer one question...Kwangmin right?"

"Yea, shoot."

Walking slowly towards them and staring at her, I asked.

"So... give me a good reason why I should leave ~~~ alone? After all we're not done yet."

Looking at her, I added "Aren't we, Babe?"

It made her look away awkwardly.

Smirking, he replied before walking off with her.

"Just because you should, after hurting her so badly. You should be thanking me for helping her instead."

*Oh no, We're not done here.*

Walking in the opposite direction, I grabbed ~~~'s arm and pulled her away from Kwangmin, only to be smacked away by him.

*GOD! This guy is seriously annoying!~*

"DON'T - TOUCH MY GIRL... Got that?.." He muttered angrily, clearly unable to control his anger anymore.

*Dont touch his WHAT?!?!?! *

Pointing a finger at him, I was fuming mad.

So mad that I was at loss for words.

"Fine, You win this time." 

With that, i walked away.

*I'l be back, Just you wait...*

END OF POV

 

* Haiz.... This is not good...* You thought as a fuming Kwangmin escorted you out of the crowd and into a safer zone.

"Ah..Kwangmin-ah... aish, KWANGMIN OPPA!~ Slow down will you?..."

Finally he stopped and released you arm.

Sighing, he apologised for what happened earlier.

Smiling, you told him that it was alright.

"....It's not even your fault &.. thank you for saving me Kwangiie. Just try to stay away from him... I'm afraid that he would harm you..and--"

"--and nothing. I'm not afraid of him. My duty is to PROTECT you and two, he's no match for me. Keke.." Kwangmin interrupted, assuring you that nothing will happen.

Nodding, you pretended that nothing had happened and gave Kwangmin your signature eye smile, making him laugh.

"Oppa!~ It's such a nice weather now.. Since school's over... Why dont we go grab an ice cream to celebrate your first day at school? keke.." You suggested to him, also trying to disturb him with that fact.

Grabbing my hand, we skipped out of the gates.

"C'mon!~ Last one out is a pig! Kekeke.."

 

----------------

Back from vacation = not so good chapter. 

Mianhae... TT_TT

Brain's not really working right now.

anyway...   is gonna trend on twitter later I guess :)

Help okay? <3