my decision is you, so don't question me

to kill the hart that helps you live

dec. 14 ,8 years ago

the winter air blew hard from every direction, the roofs of building released the warm smell of burning wood it made those who had forgot their coats warm up of the thoughts of the cozy homes they passed by and calm their minds of the chilly weather. the frosty white crystals lay freshly over he taunted concrete the snow would crunch under feet as people walked to and from their destinations winter was a wonderland filled with the cries of happy children playing in the snow with family and friends in the crystallized park but also caries of horry.

Not too far from the ice covered park was was a  sleak black german blaser R93 sniper rifle  ready and aimed at one of south koreas most well know businessman. laying ontop of a building roof a young teen on one of the many mission he had to do that day

“onew are you in position yes?”

“yah,” onew was one of the many assassins  working in soul but the difference for him was that he topped them all he didn't try to hold on to what little humanity he had left he let it go and killed relentlessly, age didn’t matter to him he’s killed children babies, pregnant women,fathers just trying to protect their families from loan sharks and never once did he look back many had problems with the mission he took on , his current target was a man that took homes from the poor and gave to rich but

he to was enjoying the winter air with his only son and wife.

“so apparently the wife hired you to kill her husband, she hated the fact her husband killed and took from so many helpless people she tried to give him her opinions but he but he never listen to her so she and her secret lover both decided they wanted to save the helpless community”

“jong your voice is annoying me i could do without  my clients personal information going through my head thank you”

“my bad just thought you might want to know, it’s kind of sweet in a messed up kind of way”

slinces

“she wanted you to kill him at-”

“i read her information 3:00 pm it 2:59 i have a-” Bang

“jinki, JINKI! are you alright has the mission been compromised” jonghyun waited a minute of a reply.

“no, when i was talking it turned 10:00 that was the time she wanted mission acp-”

just as quick as the shot was sounded screams were heard police officers bombarded the park ushering  people away from the seen. onew stood ready leave  until the yell of an accusation caught his ear.

“IT WAS HIM HE KILLED THAT MAN!”

being able to look over the area onew could see a young boy running away from the scene he couldn’t see a lot of his facial details ,but the way he was trying to evacuate the scene did look suspicious.

“onew what are you doing leave before your discovered”

“right” he wanted to turn away leave but he saw ahead of the ally they boy had turned in police were about to corner him guns pointed any irrational movements will trigger the the police false senses of justice they will shot him.

“jinki?”

jinki?, that named confused him jinki was the person that he was when wasn’t fulfilling his duties as an assassin jinki was the person that found ways to smile, when he was hanging out with his friends being a normal teenager,but onew was the exact opposite he would kill his friends if hired to do so kill a baby in the hands of their mother onew was ruthless, so when he ran to the alleyway to rescue the falsely accused boy he knew it was jinki instinct that crept its way in his mind.

“where are you going?, you’re going to get caught, onew turn around NOW-”  jinki removed the unnecessary voice in his ear he pulled his hood over his head protecting his identity, like the slick of the ice in one sly movement he dropped from the top of the building and pulled the young boy into his arms he threw a hard gray ball to the ground a spark was given the smoke combusted into the air, when the smoke cleared the two were gone the police rounded the corner only to find the other team just as lost looking as them.

line-break2.jpg

a few blocks down a young boy stood on top of the roof shocked in the embrace of the stranger that saved him. he looked up to see he had no face but instead a black hood with an insignia of a bird with flames for wings.

“umm could you please let me go” the stranger said no words but complied with his request.

“umm.. why did you- who are you” onew pulled his hood further down to reassure his face was hidden

“it doesn’t matter who i am, all you need to know is that i didn’t save you and i don’t exist, now go home before they find you”

they boy stood there not understanding what he meant by he doesn't exist when he clearly did

“btu you’re standing right there it’s impossible not for you to exit because i can see you unless i don’t exist but that doesn’t make any sense because the police were chasing but i don’t really know if they were chasing me but it did look like i killed that man”

“look it was nine talking with you but now you must go home so go” the boy looked down averting all eye contact with onew.

“i.. i dont have a home” jinki looked up a little to see a glimpse of the boy, he wore no jacket and what little clothes he did have were all ripped, his shirt was a flirty white short sleeve v-neck, he wore shorts not pants, the boys skin was dirty and pale as the snow that lay beneath them his legs had so many cuts and busie fresh and old and when his eyes landed on his feet he had expected to see shoes but no is feet where just as as his arms and legs they were purple like the circles around his eyes

“do you not have a shelter home to live in?”

“no i stay in stores to keep warm until the owners kicks me out, i live in a box to be honest, ummm i …….”

“spit it out” jinki spoke with a cold voice but his emotions on the inside where completely different.

“ummm thank you for saving me, i’ve never meet a superhero before ” jinki looked up to revealing his face accidentally but quickly looking back down , the word superhero surprised him he was the furthest thing from a superhero as long as he was concerned if this kid actually found out what he did he think of him as a monster.

“look kid i-” befor he could get out the rest of his word slight sobbing could be heard coming from the boy he looked again to see tears streaming down his face

“i’m soo sorry, i just realized why you were even here in the first place” jinki knew this would happen he was right he once he figure out why he was here he’s become scared and afraid

“you were going to catch that bad guy that killed the man but found me instead now the bad guy escaped and it’s all because of me i’m soooo sorry” jinki was astonished by the small boy did he really believe that he was a good guy

“look i’m not a good guy alright i’m bad i killed that guy on purpose i was paid to do that i chooses to accept my mission and what evey fate lay a head”

the boy stopped crying and stared at jinki

“but, you only look 16 or 17”

“i’m am 17 but age has nothing to do with my job”

“so it’s your job?”

“yes”

“you kill to live”

“yes”

“but you saved me”

“well….”

“you didn’t want me to get in to trouble for what you did”

“....yes”

“to me it just sounds like you're  a person trying to survive in this horrible world, that doesn’t sound like a bad person, i’m sure people do that every day, you’re not bad you’re average but the good kind”

“no i’, no-”

“i want to be just like you when i grow up, because even when you have to do such a job you found it in you heart to save me”

jinki had given up on convincing this kid he wasn't a superhero but why did he want to convince him so bad that he was bad had he deluded himself into thinking he was bad 100 percent of the time that he was no longer a regular human doing what it takes to survive in the world.

“look-” before he could say anything the sound of men below the building filled his ears he hurried to the edge of the roof to see the policemen looking though every alleyway for the boy

“LOOK IN THE BUILDINGs IF YOU HAVE TO, HE COULDN’T HAVE GOTTEN FAR!, IF YOU SEE HIM SHOOT ON SIGHT”

jinki looked back to see the fear in the younger's eyes when he heard what the police officer had yelled, jinki questioned his next move he always knew what to do but this boy had made him second guess himself.

“you can go i’ll find a way-” befor the younger had finished talking he was lifted on to the ladders shoulders.

“don't say anything, you’re coming with me understand kid” the boy shook his head

“my name is taemin, no last name but i am 8 years old”

taemin that name was something jinki could get used to saying it brought a smile to his lips.

line-break2.jpg

“what the hell jinki, your mission was to kill a man not bring back a child” jinki decided it be best if taemin just come with him to the agency building since he already saw his face and gave him all of his is information. he told taemin to wait in the lobby until he came back but if a mother duck told their duckling to stay they wouldn’t understand so instead of following jinkis orders taemin followed him without the other's knowledge it was a surprise to everyone when jinki walked in the main headquarter  with a cute kid behind him.jinki thought he had won another award but he didn’t remember any information being sent this made jinki question why he was welcomed with screams of adoration that is until he turned around.

“look its not like i could have left him behind i told him to much and he didn’t have a place to live it’s in the middle of winter and,” jinki points to where taemin was surround with noonas of all kinds “ look at what he’s wearing i couldn’t” jonghyun sighs

“find but you have to explain to the director what happened”

“a wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww” aloud voice came from an open door the sound made jinki instantly annoyed but the person behind the voice was irked him even more.

“jinki” the irritable man came toward jinki, taemin in hand “is this” he slung taemin in front of him”yours?” taemin looked shocked and a little frightened he wasn't used to this amount of attention  he was questioning how to react in this situation

“key, first he isn’t my property  and yes i did bring him here but he supposed to waiting in the lobby” jinki harshly looks down on taemin.

“i’m..im sorry”

“awww,” key turned him around and pulled im into a tight death hug “there's no need to apologize you didn’t do anything wrong, but where has this hal-abeoji been hiding you?” taemin did a small snicker when hearing jinkis nickname

jinki felt a little embarrassed to have taemin her keys nick name for him

“hey, my name is onew not that ridiculous pet name and he won’t be staying long just for a few days and that’s it”

“i kinda like the name it suits you ” a tall brunette walked in wearing a sweet smile he side glanced to look at taemin” so he’s the one everyone keeps gushing over, i can understand why he so cute, hi my names minho” minho held out his hand taemin blushed at the compliments that the handsome man was giving him, minho walked up to him and rubbed his head. jinki saw the scene and thought he could slip away but even before he was out the door taemin had seen him try to escape and struggled out of keys death grip and ran to him and followed jinki unnoticed like before. that is until another loud scream in the hall stopped the two.

jonghyun, minho, and key all softly smiled in the direction the two had gone

“looks like jinkis made a new friend” jonghyun was the first to stop looking and go sit

“yes but for how long you know he doesn't have a lot a patience” kibum followed jonghyun lead and sat as well

“then it will be good practice, taemin looks like he’ll do jinki some good”

days become weeks and weeks became months eventually taemin had stayed for a whole year, his personality  had showed more and more he became attached to everyone especially jinki, jinki treated him like an annoying younger brother every time jinki had a mission he be delayed because taemin would always want to attend with him so he bug him for hours or on jinki's days off he have a duck follow him everywhere asking every known question to man even so jinki knew he’d be lying if he said he that he didn’t like taemin he was growing on him he found himself opening up more smiling more hanging out with friends more caring about the young boy more and more when the day came jinki had to make a decision he called taemin into the main meeting room minho, jonghyun and kibum all sat at the rounded table waiting patiently

“what if he wants to leave i mean he’s just a kid he should have a normal life with normal friend and what if-” minho stood up to walk over to jinki he pulled jinki to sit down in one of the many black leather chairs he stood  behind the chair and placed his hands on the back of jinki's shoulders miho added pressure to his hands electrifying jinks back

“you know you worry way too much, you're making me stress out” minho chuckled lowly

“yeah, jinki i’m sure our mini will make the right decision” Minho mummers as he

leaned down wrapping his arm around jinki's neck kissing the temple of his lovers head the action made jinki relaxed a little more he kissed the side of minho hand.

“yah, you should trust him” key chimed in  

“i just don’t-”

 the door to enter the meeting room creaks open a head popping from the other side it looking scared.

“i didn’t do it”taemin choices the words as his first

the room busted into laughter

“come all the way in taemin” minho said sitting in the seat right of jinki taemin came in walking to the seat left of jinki and right of kibum his face was sceptical of the whole atmosphere no one looked angry he started to trace his week making sure he didn’t do anything majorly wrong.

“  if i’m not in trouble then-”

“there are plenty of boarding schools we can send you to”

“wh..what” minho punched jinki's arm hard jong called him an and kibum shot lasers at his head

“you want me to leave,”

“no,no,no,jinkis just a nervous head what he meant to ask you is do you want to say here and make this your official home because i’m sure you would like to have your own room but if not we will send you only to the best schools” taemin looked between everyone and stopped at jinki the elder eyes were squeezed shut the anticipation for taemin's answer was killing him taemin could tell

“i already thought this was my home, was i wrong?” the whole room released the air stuck in his lungs.

“huh, no you're right we just needed to know if this is what you really wanted” key placed his hand on taemin's cheek.

“it is don’t worry and i already know what i want to be” he has a light smile

“really what?” jong asked

“an assassin” the room was silent jinki looked straight at taemin

“No!”

 

 

 

3512a408f7076028cd1ae1b9e750163e.jpg

okay so didn't know what this was or where is came form but just thought i let you know jinki and taemins past a little 

Blaser_R93_LRS2_.308_Win_4thNovSniperCom onews gun -225-1x-Phoenix.jpg and onews insignia High-Tech Sword - Nitrous by The-5 onews prefred wepon when not using a gun