into

to kill the hart that helps you live

This foundation was based solely on revenge the founder once had a family he loved them very much only to one day find them all dead he searched high and low to find his family's murder that is until his family's secrets started to fall out of it’s steel locked closet. His father arranged his marriage with a close client, that client's daughter had a secret lover both of the children that he loved and raised so dearly were not his. When he found that his wife's father was an important man across seas who over time had built a city of enemies one’s that would love to see his daughter the successor of his trillion yen company die including his father. The man became mad with rage he killed all those that had to do with his father and wife's trickery eventually he became tired of the old game of hearing women, men, children scream for mercy he decided he was ready to follow through with his faith early, as he stood on the edge bridge ready to end it all a woman with eyes of green gems and black hair told him, life was worth it that nothing in the world could make you want to take something so precious.

His reply was he has taken many precious lives all for the sake of revenge for his broken pride. She gave a small giggle he looked at her with questioning eyes, she confessed that she too has taken many souls for the sake of revenge just simply asking for forgiveness could never drown out the sounds of so many screams she didn’t deserve happiness and yet happiness saw her fit to let her continue living with it in her life.

the man saw her smile the setting sun lit her face he asked her name she answered Kim So young. she asked to know his name as well he replied Kim Woobin.

she gave birth to their first son they named Kim jonghyun yes they continued to run the small organization till her husband passed leaving her to care for the company and their son, she grieved for so long thinking that she too would love to share hell with her loved one until her dying husbands last wish came to mind. The idea of opening an assinas business where more than one person worked for them doing jobs they were hired to do, it  inspired her to not give up life so she trained her son to kill ,but he grew up resenting her for it, he found his way to live with his family's dark past his true dream could never come to a reality with his family line of work but even so over the years he grew up gaining friends forgetting that they all killed or were trying to to become real assassins his first mission he purposely failed he truly didn't want to kill but save lives.

the organization of Blind Eye has been hidden for many years only the top assassins are allowed to work this organization, if one wants to join then it is up to them how much of their humanity are they willing to live without. blind eyes is hidden from the normal society far from the city in the dark misty woods few know of the ‘business’ but fewer knew of the actual location.

Blind Eye is for thoses who have lost their way and don’t wish to find it but there is no rule of you not being able to find your way it solely depends on why one is there and what they hope to be.