I'M NOT A CHILD

to kill the hart that helps you live

You are only consider the best if you have two things clients out the wazoo and a nice office so while sitting in lee jinkis office watching his to hyungs go back and forth lee taemin was kind of getting annoyed sitting quitly while looking at the nice and expensive interior design. 

”no!”

“bummi yes”

“no he just not ready, jong i think i should know i’m the one that trained him he might be good but there are still some things that he needs to perfect” a smaller body looks in between the two of his superiors biker back and forth.

“may i cut in”

“No” keys yells but realize who it was that asked the question a look of regret washed over his face  “look taebaby you're not ready i know you’re not you can become very clumsy when you get excited, and you’re very forgetful, i’m not saying you should never go on a mission i'm  just saying you should wait a few more months or even a year or two”

“ so do you not have faith in me, or did you teach me so little so that when the day came i wouldn’t be able to follow thru on my first mission if you had just listen to jinki hyung and tain me te way he asked you to train me maybe you wouldn't be so afraid of me dying”

“taemin i-” key tries to lay his hand on his shoulder but taemin jerks it away before he could.

“bummie” jonghyun cuts in “ me, jinki, and minho have all seen and trained taemin as well for 12 years he’s ready, it only sounds like you’re scared of letting him go” jonghyun comes behind key and wrap his arms around key’s small waist laying his head on the the taller shoulder. keys face calms from frustration to understanding about jongs correct  assumptions of his feelings.

“jong let go i’m mad at you” jong leans in closer to the nape of his neck

“eh, why” his lips linger on keys soft skin

“because you're a that know me to well” keys words were more like mones as jong wispers gosted upon his heated skin.  

“ummmm, befor you to start doing it on  jinki's desk again would you mind waiting after the meetings done” but taemin's word were drowned out by the sweet whispers jong was delivering to keys sensitive red ears.

“yes would you to please refrain from doing so, no one wants to see a kitty and puppy go at it especially not in front of innocent taemin” thru the big doors came a deep warm voice one taemin has known since he cmae to the organization it was like feeling a summer breeze as it whistles through your ears,

“jinki!” taemin smiles but ends up frowning because he recognizes jinks choice of words “um, one i’m not innocent i know what those to do and what it looks like” jinki walks up to taemin and ruffles his rose red hair.

“we’ve all have”

“what, who has defiled my sweet baby” key shakes lose of jongs hold and runs to cup taemin's face with his warm over protective hands.

“ key umma you should know, you and jonghyun do it every where all the time and you’re not quite just last night i heard you to fight and then “make up” from two rooms down”

key stood and took a few steps back his face becomes a sweet blood red.

“you-u ,i-i we - it wasn't-” he couldn’t come up with the words because of how embarrassed he was that his sweet baby actually heard and SAW them making love.

“well when your umma here gets in the mood” jong walks toward key and resumes his previous position “who am i to tell his ty desires no”

“okay that’s enough i thought we were here to discuss something important not talk about dino and kitties constant need to scare people with their live on’s” minho walks in the room wearing a disgusted look.

“i wouldn’t be so sure minho i caught you once to keys sweet mones or were you fantasizing about how it would feel to be underneath me in keys exact position” minho was enraged but speechless about jongs knowledge of his secret business.

“okay you three i sure taemin doesn't want to hear about your love triangle” onew looks at taemin with a bright smile.

“you of all people should know that’s a lie” minho says, jinki corner eyes his lover

“you should know by now i’m only teasing, any ways taemin” taemin sit's up straight as he knows he is now the main topic “i looked at all of your gradings , top in each class, tactics superb, stealth mastered, hand to hand combat not bad, pressure test under control i do not see any reasons why you shouldn’t graduate tonight” taemin face lights up by onew’s words but soon is darkened by key’s rain of words.

“no i can tell you he’s not i’m not letting my mini out there until i feel he’s ready”

“onew smiles and understand key’s feeling but

“key it is not about your feelings on the matter all that matters is that i see taemin is fully qualified, taemin is the only one stopping himself from going he has to feel he’s ready”

“ and he feels he is not ready” key tries to answer for taemin but that was the last straw with kibum's negativity in the matter for taemin.

“no hyung i’m not  a baby i can think for myself and i don’t need your approval on everything i do so if you’re going to be negative i don’t want you here” key looked astonished at the younger, he had particle raised him but more disappointed not at taemin but at himself one for not being positive in the situation and two for not preparing taemin more for his first mission.

“ jinki” it was rare for taemin to switch voice from sweet to serious “ i wish to go thru with my graduation mission tonight” jinki matched his voice with taemin's serious tone.

“understood but taemin if you follow thru with this you understand that you are going to have to live with the blood of another and the sorrows of others on your hands right, father’s, mother’s, Children some starting at the age of one going all the way to the old age of miss soyoung, night’s where you can hear the cries and pleads of other’s that you have murdered?”

“yes, i know” he say without hesitation

“fine tonight will be your first assassination, depending on how you do tonight will predict how you do in the future, there is no going back once you’ve begun,” taemin shakes his head  “go and prepare” he bows to onew and then happily skips away.

the air in the office is still each one of the members of the secret organization knew what awaited teamin in the future and only three out of the four in the room accepted teamin’s decision,  

“he’s going to scare himself it’s not like the simulator it’s real life a real life he’s going to take  when he see what he's done he’ll think of himself as a monster ” key walked in front of onew and lens in his face, one could see the tears threatening to run over keys eyes  “he could get himself killed, are you prepared for that, to blame yourself  for his death” a single tear runs down his face and onto jinki's pants, key stands tall and leaves the leader to think about his words. the three stand there letting the last word spoken in the room restante in their heads death to their youngest member one they all love way too much.

“who wants to watch over taemin?” minho speaks

“ well i can’t i have to calm down kibum, speaking of which if he’s going to be calm by the time taemin returns i might want to start early, excuse me”

“i will do it” jinki stands ready to leave the room but not before minho grabs his shoulder. onew turns his head to look back to see pleading in minho’s eyes begging for him to be careful and have a close eye on the younger minho ever rarely showed so much emotion so this one look caught onew off guard, but nothing he couldn’t recover from, he turns around fully to look minho in the eye and smile, he  leans in to have their foreheads touch he closes eyes and minho follows.

“does my lover not have faith in me” onew gave a light chuckle at the end of his sentence

“it is not that, i worry for taemin key is right, he could practice more, i have utter faith in him but still….”

onew discount their forehead only to recount by their lips

“you and key worry too much”

“your right- jinki what’s that” while minho was rubbing onew’s arm when he feels a large rough bump in the way, he rolls up onew’s sleeve to reveal fresh wound.

“what, even i am not invisible” he kisses minho's head one last time before he to has to prepare for tonight.



taemin pov

as i’m arming body i couldn’t believe that the time had come i was finally ready onew saw me as fit and qualified. after so many years being told i may never be able to kill tonight i would prove them wrong all of them. i do feel a little bad at the fact that i yelled at key umma i should apologize before i leave.

bam

bam

bam

bam

The sound were from two rooms down the third being keys room i had a feeling it wasn't key throwing things they sounded too timed i guess it have to do it later. he smiles to himself before he was done he went to the bedside table and opened a drawer in place where two objects a picture and an O-tanto inscribed on the small blade life is precious the only thing my parents left me before they abandon me on the streets aww how thoughtful, but i do thank them otherwise my life wouldn’t be the way it is i mean yes i am preparing to be an assassin but i don’t want a different career choice i chose this one and i’m sticking to it.

there was a light knock at my door, and an old sweet voice to come with it

“may i come in”

“yes miss Soyoung” she was like everyones grandmother in our organization, she’s an unnamed  legend in history books she only had one child and he's jonghyun hyung.

“ah, there is my taeminin, so young and so brave but very foolish well many of you are”

“what” Soyong encouraged everyone to follow there dream rather its killing or not she’d tell many to go and leave this company (that is if you arent jonghyun) and do what makes them happy but why is she calling me foolish she's known me for the longest this is what i’ve always wanted to do

“all children are quick to grow up and show the world what their made of, so what if they are made of nothing and find out the world rules them then what do they do, accept society and the balance of the world or do they keep trying”

“i know what you're trying to say i will never change my mind i’ve wanted this ever since i found out what it is that hyungs does for a living”

“this is not a living  the money you make is sins of others,compensation to make them help you feel less guilty, this is death on a silver platter taemin,one that can be served cold and unjustified if you decided to take a life something precious will be taken from you, i know i’ve lived this lesson”

“i know you’ve told me this ever since i announced i wanted to be an assassin”

“tell me where would you be without your hyungs or this "company” i looked down at my hands holding the blade still.

“i’d be dead or in a trade, i owe everything i have now to my hyungs especially jinki hyung, they are my family my brothers and occasionally one can be very motherly ”

“huh, taeminin” she hobbled over and gently placed her hand on check  “when they are not their one day you will be lost” that is all she said before the comfort of her hand was gone and the sweet atmosphere of her vanishing as she left my room. i shake my head of anything negative that many have been said before and replace it with my self confidence, i place my O-tantos belt around my waist

“i’m ready

each step was a loud echo down the quiet hallways there wasn’t a single soul in sight,

“it’s oddly quiet” jinki says to have a light conversation.

“well it is late, there’s no need to send me off it just another mission and i’m sure if it were someone else who took it, it wouldn’t be a big deal it doesn’t really bother me”  
i did feel a little hurt to know that no one wanted to see me off on my first mission i guess my face showed my feeling about the empty halls because jinki put a warm reassuring arm round my shoulder. As we entered the large circular corridor the lights were dim and dark like it should be but felt different when we walked to the center of of the corridor, i could no longer feel jinki's warm arm surrounding my shoulders but the shape of his broad shoulders standing in front of me.

“jinki what’s going-” before i could ask my question my answer was already given all the lights in the dim corridor and like a three tier cake the three levels of the buildings halls all came to a center of a circle, when my eyes adjusted to the bright lights i could see each level  filled with friends and acquaintances from each division of the company all  standing tall in a solute position ready to send me off.

“jinki?” i turn to see he to was showing the same sign of respect “ as an equal and our taeminin it only seems right to send you off with everyone here we all believe in you and know you’ll do great" i ran up to jinki and gave him the tightest hug that i could give.

“thank you so much” jinki returned the hug and kissed the top of my head

i let go and backed away from jinki i turned to the large number of people and did a ninety degree bow.

“thank you all for supporting me” a loud amount of do good, make us proud, and come back  safely's were roared throughout the big building. jinki walked me to the large entrance doors where three figures stood i rushed over to give them each a hug key being the last mainly because he didn’t want to let me go.

“taeba- i mean taemin you have to promise to come back safely and the same as when you left okay”

“yes i promise to come back safely” he cupped my cheeks and kissed my face over and over again until i’d had enough and pushed him away.

“taemin” an old soft voice called my name

“yes miss Soyoung” she walked over to me and gave me a hug   

“bend down, when did you get so tall” she smiled with a little giggle

and so i did, she place a dog tag around my neck and my code name was given: ACE

“i know you're not supposed to get this now you would have to wait until your instructor gave me the report” she gives a small glance at  jinki  “but i already know what your capable of and i believe in you though your line of work is something i do not like i will support you in your wholehearted decision. do us proud”

“yes mama i won't let you down” i gave her a hug and turn to see onew and minho.

it didn’t seem like they were talking with there mouths but their eyes said everything minho was worried but about the whole situation, onew was worried too but he knew better then to show it he only gave a small reassuring smile his lips brushed upon the crown of minho's head and then lend in to whisper in his ear minho was red after that.

“okay are you ready taemin”

“yes, lets go”

 

 

 

tell me was it good or bad,

 

HTB1akkDFVXXXXbDXpXXq6xXFXXXt.jpg taemins assissan outfit