lord kim

to kill the hart that helps you live

the smooth tip of pens and the hard scratches of pencils on paper where the only sounds in the silent classroom of thirty-five students and one teacher. The important notes that were being taken were for mid-term papers, each student hard at work. overlooking  the classroom the instructor saw  all heads facing down but occasionally lifting to see what was written on the board all except one the one head was laid down in his folded arms.

“Mr. kai would you care to explain why, your head is yet again down and not taking notes?” the 17 teen year old lazily raised his head to look at the the annoyed teacher.

“Sir, you know that i know that taking notes is not my forte” his husky voice was muffled with sleep as he ran his hand through his brown smooth hair.

“i don’t care what your forte is you come to school to learn not to sleep” kai scoffed and smirked

“to have you know i come to school because i’d be lonely without my friends, if i came to learn i might as well being going to a public school your teaching methods are….. poor”

“are you saying you can do a better at my job mr. kim?”

“not at all”

“good then i suggest you-”

“that’s only because i’m too lazy to stand but if i wasn't the school would be offering me your job” with nothing witty to comeback with the teacher stood, most of the students laughed under their breath to be sure the teacher didn’t see or hear but of course he did he was embarrassed but more mad as he walked over to his desk.

“that smart mouth of yours just cost you a detention slip” the instructor walked up and handed it to kai

“you can now explain to the principle and your parents why you are there after school” the teacher walked off to sit at his desk some what of satisfaction smile was planted on his face.

“hu-uh”befor the the student layed his head down to drift away the corner of his eye caught sight of a familiar short student “actually would you mind if i went now”

“really now, this punk, fine you can go first but your second detention will follow shortly”

“yes” he celebrates with himself  a bright smile elopes his face as he gathered his things on his desk which happens to only be his phone.like there was a fire he dashed out the door and down the hall yelling his best friend's name.

“kyoungsoo!” the last word before he left, the class fell silent with an agitated teacher and the student’s who knew the routine all to well.

“why is he like that” the teacher said while rubbing the temples of his head

“umm…. mister sol, you're new to the school right it was last week you started teaching and your third day as our teacher correct?” a girl with dark blue round spectacle  and a braided ponytail asked

“yes, Soo Jung why”

“pleaser call me krystal, but i assume no one has told you about kai?”

“no one needs to i’ve observed a lot about him just be seeing how he acts”

“well actually he act's that way toward everyone don’t let it get to you”

“trust me he won't, but why dear lord couldn’t i have the school’s pried and jewel in my class”

“actually” she spoke again “kai is kim jongin” the instructor sits up in a hurry looking dead at his list checking and then rechecking again kai could very well have been a nickname but soon his heart calmed when he saw there actually really was no one by the the name of kim jongin on his roster.

“no, no, no you must be confused there definitely is not a kim jongin on my list”

“that’s because-" a boy snickered at his teacher's cluelessness , he went by the name named Sehun, he was the next in line to inform the teacher “ he asked to have it changed in all of his classes only those who have worked here long enough would know that”

“why” curiosity laced the teacher's voice

“he hated the name the his father gave him he hates his father reasons unknown but he always preferred the nickname his mother gave him so he basically asked the school principle which if you didn’t know any better is his uncle, seeing no problem with it he had all the rolls with his name kim jongin in it changed to kai, recently his father was killed and his step-mother now owns the family fortune​  becoming lord of his father's land that is until he’s eighteen he never really expressed his feeling on the death of his father ”

“so he’s a golden spoon feed child with daddy issues he comes to school and act's like he’s  king  because his uncle is the principal who boast about how intelligent  he is”

“No,” other boy spoke his name being Kim Jong-dae or chen “kai might be an but he’s earned the righT to be called a smartass, boys a freak genius, so when he'S acting all cocky he has the brain to back him up on it, his father the chairman of kim industries placed him in only the best school's kai left school with double the amount homework than most kids and even so he came home to tutors receiving more work to do, unfortunately his childish personality never matches his actual IQ ”

“and let’s not forget”  Gong Minji she spoke twirling her purple hair “he’s a hot piece  of ”

excited foot step's were heard down the halls could be heard as kai ran toward his best friend

“kyoungsoo! kyungsoo!, stop” his voice was rushed trying to conserve his energy as he runs toward his best friend eventually tagging onto the other’s shoulder as support and an anchor to hold himself up and to keep the other form moving.

“did- did you not -hear me-me”he struggled to talk while trying his best to catch his breath.

“no i heard”

“then why didn’t you stop?” finally being able to breath he stood tall hovering over the older.

“because i refuse to get into any trouble”

“ are you implying that i the star student am indeed a bad student”

“that is exactly what i saying, now go back to class”

“but why your right here” he stands in front of kyungsoo and smiles

“ you are so cheezy”

“only for you” he leans in trying to plant a kiss on the shorter’s cheek only to have his lips met by a hand. kai opens his eyes to kyoungsoo hand in his face.

“fine if it’s going to be like that” he takes kyoungsoo hand in his start to run in the opposite direction of where kyungsoo original destination was.

“kai let go” the older struggles to run while being dragged by one hand while holding onto the stack of important documents in the other “i have to run this errand for a teacher and then be back to class on time” kai stopped and let go

“thank you now go back to clas-, hay give it back” kai had snatched the stack of papaers from his best friend's hand and held it high above his head knowing full well the older wouldn’t be able to reach.

“kai!” kyungsoo stood on the tips of his toes small chuckles filled ears

“aww D.o i knew you missed playing with me”

“shut up”

“come on who do you care more about me or your lame teacher?”

“ne-neither i care about my good reputation and how I'll get in trouble if you don’t give me the  papers dammit” the tallest kyungsoo could get was up to kai lips all kai did was stand tall and laugh.

“you are such an ” he yelled frustratingly “just give it-” his word were silenced with a small kiss he immediately rested back on the heels of his feet and took a step back, kai smiled widely as he watched the pink arise on kyungsoo’s face.

“here you go”

“oh and don’t forget i have to tell you something after school today so don’t go home until i tell you” the younger ran away waving goodbye in the distance leaving a very happy yet confused kyoungsoo.

line-break2.jpg

For the rest of the day kai sat in his classes actually doing the assigned work  he payed attention to the teacher trying his best to avoid trouble. the feeling of kyoungsoo soft cheek brushing upon his lips replayed in his mind all up in till last period. during that time D.o was surly on his mind but the clock hands were his first thoughts even the long boring lecture the teacher was giving  couldn’t bring him down. his smile was so bright it made the girls around him swoon at his feet

“2 more minutes to go” he mumbled to himself

“Now class the homework assignment was sent to  your school emails i expect it to be done on Friday that gives you two days to do it no get ready to leave” kai counted the seconds till the bell rang and when it did he ran for the school entrance he was the first to enter the school yard that is until a teacher pulled him back behind the school imprisoning doors to scold him for running of course he could have told him off but he thought best not prolong the lecture he said his yes sir and ran back out the door completely ignoring the teacher’s warning but the school yard was filled with students and cars by the time he got out the door.

“” he ran up to the front gate hoping he see kyoungsoo as kids spilled out of the school gates. he stood for more than 5 minutes until the hot sun beating down on him made him fed up. the cars started to leave driving far from the school but even so  caring only about one thing kyoungsoo the sweat was prominent on kai's skin as he looked through every car that drove past there was still a good bit of private black car’s in the school parking lot one being his but he could careless he was hoping to see kyungsoo more than going home. many drove fast past the hot boy standing in the middle of the street while they all sat in the confines of their cool cars thinking he must go to a different school even though he wore the school's uniform.

“where are you” his sprite quickly diminished with the help of the burning sun and the negative thought of kyoungsoo leaving already because of the kiss in the hall, still his heart would have to keep him looking for kyoungsoo though he did know where the older lived he wasn't aloud over, why? his father playing an important role in that decision.

finally giving up on looking in the street he decided to look for him among the few students that were left that is before he heard the sweet sound of kyoungsoo he turned in a rushed manner to see kyungsoo trying to flag him down. kai took off in the very same direction his body was burnt up to the point where he’d definitely be tan tomorrow but little did he care about tomorrow all he saw was kyoungsoo readying to sit in his car to hid from the blazing sun

BOOM

the explosion was big lifting the car high above the school landing and spreading the fire wild kai only stood in shook of what had just happened. a moment ago kyungsoo was there waving with a smile the next he was gone as well as the car.

“k-kyungsoo” kai shuffled one foot in front of the other barely walking but still moving

“kyoungsoo” he called quietly his poor brain working overtime just so he wouldn’t pass out from the heat. each step he took was really him forcing himself to walk , his body wanted to collapse but he told it said no he needed to get to kyoungsoo. faster his feet went as he ran toward the lit car faster and faster did the flames burn.

“kyungsoo!, kyoungsoo!”  tears threaten to run over his eyes until heard the faint yell for help over the crackling of the fire and the sounds of sirens going on

“let me go help-”

‘D.o?’ he thought to himself behind the flames and two bushes over, rested another black  car with four men on the outside each wearing a hood to hide their faces their insignia plastered somewhere on there cloths. two held kyungsoo trying to force him into car but the shorter wasn’t having that.

“ha-HAY!” he caught the attention of the kidnapper’s

“well isn’t that great now we have to kill him”

“no" a tall one with a deep voice said "we’ll just have to take him with us”

“no run kai, jongin run” all the four men lifted their heads to the name when kyungsoo yelled it out loud. one of the four men that was leaning on the car stood up and walked over to kyungsoo.

“ idiot run if we're both caught then we’ll both be killed run go and get help!”

“okay that’s enough out of you” he took out a white folded napkin and held it to kyoungsoo nose the shorter struggled until his legs and arms went limp the whole time kai stood in shock relief washed over his hurting heart but soon  anger poured down his body and onto his fist he dashed toward the four superiorly stronger men but before he could even make it half way he was hit in the back of his head and fell to the scorching ground. darkness engulfed his body leaving his last sight to be a limp kyungsoo being shoved into a black car .. 

 

 

 

Image result for pretty line

 

i'm tired need rest i'll fix erros in the morning, enjoy 

kai's school Wellington-x.jpg