captured pt1

to kill the hart that helps you live

taemin's pov

“who does he think he is” i say to myself as i paced back and forth in the confines of my room “i was told by the freakin director i had another mission while i’m back on the team” i plop down on my bed trust falling back to be met with the plush softness of the mattress

“he’s the only reason why i’m back in this game" i turn my head to see the side table knowing what lurks inside i sit  up and crawled to the top of my bed and reach into my night stand. my fingers brush past my weapon and picture of a family my family and land on a hard frame, i slid it out from the dark space and into the light revealing the pictures true beauty behind it’s glass cage. set in place inside of the frame is me and jinki at one of my favorite parks     

he held me by my legs that were wrapped around his built waist, i released a sigh and slid under my covers bring the picture with me

“ i miss you” his bright eyes that freed me from my dim world stare at me now, except they’re  plain and lifeless the memory of his smile that will no longer shine like the sun warms my heart but shades it in darkness simultaneously. i graze the smooth glass gliding my finger over his face to feel him yet there is nothing to feel.

“i don’t care what key say’s i am still going to look for you” i pull the picture close to my chest hugging it like it’s the warm body i miss. there was a soft knock on my door.

“leave me alone” my voice was muffled from under my covers but still understandable.

“but it’s caption key” it was a guard's voice i groaned

“tell him to off”

“but sir” i sat up the picture still pressed against my chest

“what!” it’s about one of the captives, he woke up” i let the air fill with silence to contemplate.

“i’ll be there in a moment”

“yes sir”i heard foot steps being taken as he left my room door once again i returned to silence  i peel back the photo and place it back into it’s dark home my hand lingers on it before finally leaving it be.

3512a408f7076028cd1ae1b9e750163e.jpg

A dark room, a window in place of a wall that faces me  light spews from the other side as i enter through the sliding doors.

a table made out of computer’s had the images of the room next to us. minho sat staring at. one of the screens had a boy sitting on the white bed his knees huddle close to his chest his head rested on top.

“what did you do?”

“huh-oh nothing me and jong walked in here panicked about your captive for seeing us and there he was in that exact position”

“what his name again?”

“D.o kyoungsoo”

“wait what the other is awake?, let me see” i run to look at the screen only to be disappointed at the other body laying on his back

“lire”

“if you clam down, and let me finish because of the head injury you caused him he lost a lot of blood and keeps fading in and out”

“oh, and he saw you,  yes and no he asked me and jong who we were but passed out before we even could turn around i sent for a nurse to come check him out” i look between the two screens and an idea popped into my head,

“where is key?”

“ well though he did send for you he’s still trying to calm down jongs in there now trying to make his recovery faster”

“eww, but no that's a good thing when the nurse comes tell them to hold on for a moment”

“ why?” i didn't reply i knew if i told minho now he’s try to stop me.

”has he tried talking”

“nope”

“so no demands?”

“well he was mumbling early here i’ll reply the audio”minho began pressing buttons and the voice of the captives began.

“i’m sorry, i’m sorry please be okay” minho looked at me with question in his eyes

“who could he be talking about” the image of the other yelling to names at the same boy popped into my head, since he uses a nickname it’s safe to assume  they know each other a friendly base they could very well be friends close friends.

“okay i’m going in”

“what,” the doors to another room reviled key and jong “lee taemin don’t you-” by the time i was gone the older hadn't finished his sentence sentence.

i pulled out my ID card and walked in into the white room of the hostage simulator unlike a chair with four screen’s our simulator was actually room and only worked with voice recognition.

when the door open the body jumped and looked in my direction  

“who-”

“simulator chair” form the ground appeared a chair as white as the room i drag  it over to sit right in front of the other.

“hi” i held out my hand but he just keep giving me the evil eye, i pulled my my hand back.

“so your Do Kyoungsoo” he says nothing “my name is agent ace…. look our goal here isn’t to hurt you”

“right i’m sure that’s why you knocked me out with drugs and kidnaped me”

“ha, i guess it does sound a little too much but truly our goal was never to hurt you we just need to know how  and where you father got his fortune from”

“and you expect me to know, ” he opens his body letting him his leg slides apart from his chest he rests his back upon the wall and crosses his legs flat on the bed.

“absolutely not but you are the bait”

“i almost feel sorry for you your informative lied to you,my father could careless about me his money is his main priority he won't want me back”

“from what i’ve read you’re right, he's killed friends, family members, he just might let you die”

“you’ll kill me” his voice went flat

“you or..”i lean forward in my chair “your friend but that all depends on our employer ” his eye went wide.

“he’s here, where, is he alright did you hurt him tell me”

“ahhh, so there's the emotion, i was beginning to think you were a lifeless robot”

“why did you bring him here?” i smirked

“he was…….accidentally picked up

“ you  i saw what happened before you knocked me out, tell me where he is” laughed.

“ you were still conscious when that happend?”

“yes”

“then you saw how simple it was to kidnap you and have everyone think you’re dead we choose to not kill him he saw our emblem he knows who we work for that alone is plenty enough to kill him”

“he doesn't know anything all he saw was me being forced in the back of a car for all he knew it could have been my father’s orders”

“yes while that notion of you could have worked befor it can’t now he’s already seen two my comrades ”

“but i’ve seen you”

“ yes we methods for you but for him it just depends”

“on what?”

“it’s a secret”

“ but he’s in” i point the right wall “that room would you like to see?” he was sceptical at first but he ended up shaking his head anyway “ simulator, wall four invisible window” before his eyes the wall vanished he stood when he saw his friend laying on a bed one knee propped up while the other lay flat his hand above his head eyes closed but soon sat up to look around in wonder. kyoungsoo placed his hand on the wall most likely hoping to walk through but soon found his hope tarnished when his hand met the hard surface of the wall for support.

“as you can see he’s-”

“kai,KAI KAI!” he began to banged on the wall

“um… he can’t hear you,” i stood to go look at the other “ or see you it’s strange he doesn't look scared”

“he wouldn’t he just looks amazed the idiot” i glance over at kyoungsoo to see the slight relief wash over his eyes as a smile appears on his face.

“ what’s his name?” the other was quick to turn with sowl

 “why the hell would i tell you” i smirked

“simulator wall visible” the once see thru wall began to fade back to it original color  of white

“no, no change it back, now!”

“see your still not understanding are you, you're in my domain where i rule not you i’ve think of it as hell and i’m satan” i went back to sit in my white chair while the other could only stand and glare.

“that look of you’s sure would send shivers down a normal person's back it’s dark and menacing i like it” he walks over to his cells bed and sit’s his eyes never wavering from mine.

“what will it take?”

“for?”

“i’m tired of playing games”

“ i’m tired to my little dark lord i’m tired of being  nice that’s kind of a special treatment  but all you keep giving me is an attitude, so some friendly advice you might want to make nice with the person holding you captive, of course you don’t have to but i rather not keep someone unwanted” of course i was bluffing i need his friend to find jiniki but kyoungsoo didn’t need to know that.

“f-fine his name is kai”

“real name”

“k-kim jongin

“you did so well, i can tell we’re going to be the best of friends”

“ you and open the door now i answered your stupid question”

“yeah i see you’re a slow learner, because you’re still giving out `orders but i’ll let it go for now but befor i do that i have just one more question”

“what?”

line-break2.jpg

kim jonin pov

i laid on my back while staring at nothing in particular it was to hard to sit up my head would go into a frenzy of pain. when i had first woken the memories befor my black out came flooding into my mind.

“Kyoungsoo” i whisper to myself i slowly i sat up in hope of standing but that dream slowly diminish as soon as i stood i fall back landing dinding the wall for support . i rub the back of my head and feel the sickness of the dried blood.

“‘where am i?” the moment the word left my mouth one of the four sound structure walls began to lift.reliving the person i wanted to see the most

“kyoungsoo?” i surprised and happy at the same time had he been on the other side of that wall the whole time and since when do walls move

“kai!” but all those thought we left behind when the sweet embrace of the shorter surrounded me. his affection was soon replaced with worry as he began checking my body for any major buses his hands landed on the back of my head

“s” he said and at the pretty dent the left in the back of my head

“kyoungsoo i’m fine, you’re the one that i’m really concerned with  are you okay, did they do anything to you?”

“not that i know of i woke up with one in my room but she quickly left”

“same here i asked to guys who were standing in my room who they were they gave no reply but then again i did pass out again”

kyoungsoo tried to touch the open wound again but i jerked back in time

“kai you need medical help”

“no we need to get out of here”

“yeah good luck with that the room has no door and is voice activated i” i looked at him surprised at his information had he been here before “ i should know no less than ten minutes ago i was in there being interrogated i should say more like threatened”

“why?”

“it had to do with my father and his new found wealth but what i don't understand is why did they ask questions about you?”

“”me?”

“yeah things like your real name, why your father died and…….”

“and what?” i leaned in closer to the suddenly quiet boy

“ you mother”

“my mother, what about her”

do you miss her was his exact words”

“what did you say”

“i didn’t say anything because i didn't know the answer exactly i mean i know you love her but that’s all i can’t assume do you miss her?”

“you could've answered yes because that would have been the right answer i just never talk about her because i don’t like dwelling in my past  but why do they want know that?”

“we need to-” kyoungsoo was cut of by an entercom.

“hello can you both here me?” kyoungsoo stood and held up his middle finger to all four wall not knowing which one was it exactly that they were watching us from.

“you do know they’re willing to kill you?”

“actually,” he sat back down  “there willing to kill you”

“and why is that”

“because, you’re not an asset to them, unlike me you’re an extra, a….. none target is what i think one called you”

“then why go through the trouble of kidnaping me?”

“well because” the overcome started to talk again “ one of my comrades found you interesting and you saw us doing our job so it was either you be killed or come with us”

“okay so let me ask you when you get the information from  kyoungsoo  what will happen to the both of us”

“when kyungsoo gives us the information which he still refuse to do it will be up to our implore what they want us to do”

“and what about me”

“he will….. inform me on his next move”

“okay do i know your comrade?”

“no but he would like to get to know you better”

“how?”

“no clue but i’d like to know myself but in the meantime do you guys need anything  food, water, aid”

“actually yes my friend here needs first aid”

“oh, yeah sorry about that we usually get out job done a lot neater”

“yeah,yeah just hurry” the intercom goes off and a door was built in the blink of an eye baring a tall man with a friendly face.

“just to let you know leaving this room is very dangerous”

“why? because of all the traps that lay ahead” kyoungsoo asks

“that’s only if you can get past being shoot on sight, but that will only happen without your as good as dead leaving this room”

“how?” kyungsoo asks

“we took some of your blood we put some in our system now it can recognize your face and then bang” the tall man kindly smiled and walked over to us but didn't dare to sit he  handed kyoungsoo the first aid he turned around “also food will be here in a moment” and then he left.

“come here”

i scooted closer to the other but he realized he was still shorter

“bend down”

“why, can’t reach”

“if i could hit you without hurting your head i would” the older changed his position on the bed he stood on his knees behind me.

“hold this” he handed me the first aid box

“give me the wrap”

“here” he took the bandage from my hand

“now hold still it might-”

“OUCH” i jump back from his grip looking at him like he was crazy.

“what i barely even touched it”

“like hell you didn’t would you mind adding a little gentleness to the hole in my head”

“it’s only a split” he comments

every time any pressure was added to the back of my head a hiss was released i squirmed a little resting myself from grabbing kyungsoo's hands forcing him to completely stop.

“you are such a baby”

“you try to hold straight when your wound is being directly touched” his hands stopped i tried to turn to see what was wrong but a hard hit was delivered to the top of my head

“what was that for?”

“you wouldn’t be in this situation if you had just run like i had said” he voice was quiet and gentle unlike before

“then you’d be here all by yourself” i matched his use of tone and smiled to myself thinking i really was stupid for not running.

“still you could have ran to get help” he countied to wrap my head but his hands more gentler than before.

“and if you got hurt or even worse i would never be able to forgive myself for not being there for you”

“well to have you none of this is your fault it's my father and his quick trip ideas of becoming a billionaire…… hay kai”

“yes?”

“what did you want to tell me after school before this all happened?”  

“well” i looked around the room this isn’t the exact environment or mood i wanted but there is a good chance that we might die or only i will so i was…”

yes” he finished with my bandage and sat beside me looking me directly in the eyes making me more nerves than anything.

“actually go to conf-”

before the word could even falter out the sliding door appeared and with it a boy he and guards on his left and right he appeared to be  not any older than i. when our eyes met i saw a series of stories surprisingly that i wanted to know.  his face was of feminine essence but was shrouded out by the feel of his testosterone his hair black as tar. his lips quirked up into a smirk spewing the enticing  ideas of mischief.

“hello” his voice bold and strong “ my name is ACE and i’m a need you kim jongin to come with me” he pointed at me as if laying a spell upon my body this sirens was dragging me into his dangerous waters and i was willing to go into the unknown and gladly  ask the question what have i gotten myself into.

 

 

Image result for pretty line

hiiiiiii so yaeh i've been busy like really busy have to keep those grades up but i do need to take amoment (hiatus) hopefuly small one i need to write more beacuse updating on a deadline  is my enamy but do not fear when i do start udating it will be weekly and action filled. so untill then please comment if you want. i shall return.

tumblr_llw3jtc6XO1qe3c3e.gif