captured pt2

to kill the hart that helps you live

 

A middle aged women pacing back and forth biting her freshly done manicured nails her mind filling with all kinds of horrible scenarios of what could’ve happend to her step son.

“Ma’ am” a man in an all black suit walks in through the double doors with two other guards following behind him. The woman's attention goes from pacing to them.

“ did you find him ,Where is he, is he all right, is he hurt ” she looks at them for a sign of hope but they show nothing.

“ there is good news and there is bad news”

“What is it” she had no time for there games

“We didn't find anybody his nor the other Do’s boy the bad news unfortunately means they have most likely have been kidnapped”

“WHAT!  W-well  by who are there any leads anyone at all”

“There are some and my men are checking them out now but it will take a moment”

“ i don’t want a moment I WANT HI-....”  she takes a breath and steps back  realizing yelling wasn't going to solve this situation any faster she sits down in a chair taking the drink one of her maids left her in her hand  “ when will i get my answers” she askes camly.

“Three days maybe a week if he was kidnapped which would mean there is someone who wants information or will be giving you a call about a ransom you don't have to worry about anything ma'am we’ll handle everything” they bowed

“You better and if anything i need to know about comes up you need to tell me understood” all three men said yes ma’am in unison and then left the women to think she drinks from her glass that filled her nose with the smell of alcohol and pulls out her phone to call an unknown number it rings once and then a woman picks up

“Prepare my guest i might need him to find my son i feel he might know what's  going on and why my son has gone missing”

“ yes miss kim”

“And lets not what happend last time happen again am i understood”

“Yess miss kim” she hung up on the woman and  pulled out her briefcase pulling out a picture of a black bird.

“ i will find out about you and your secrets”

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each step that was taken was echoed throughout the hallowed halls. His chains on his wrist squeezed against him each time he tried to adjust it to get them to sit more comfortably but the squeezed more but the tight grip from the two bodyguard on his arms was tighter.there was a man is boy in all black leading them to their next destination.

“Where are you taking me” kai asks “what are you gonna do with kyoungsoo”

“SHUT UP BEFOR I” the guard lifted his fist ready to punch ksi quite but  before the guard could finshed his threat the man in front had stopped him.

“ STOP! Bring him in here” he opens a door to a room not as extravagant as the old one but still a jail cell. The two guards set kai down at the table in the middle of the room he observed his surroundings seeing a bed and room with the door closed most likely a bathroom.

“Thank you That will be all” he said shooing them away but neither of them wouldn’t move.

“Sir we were told not to leave you alone with the captive” taemin laughs

“Whose orders”  he looks at them with a glare   

“ key sir” he walks over to them ready to pull out his gun for insubordination but he understands it was a order

“Well you can shove that order right up your my orders come from the director  understand” they both look at one another not understanding what to do “either you're going to ask her yourself or” taemin pulls out his pocket knife “ you can bleed to death following an outranked order now get your faces out of my sight!”

“Yes sir” they both said and and quickly left.  taemin takes a  deep breath and turns to see his unimpressed captive.

“Look let's cut the crap okay i need information from you and i’m not into torture nor do i have the energy but if you get … rowdy i won't hesitate  to shoot you” kai slowly shook his head.

“Can i ask a question first” he looks at the boy walk over to the bed sitting down looking in his direction.

“ you may but i can’t guarantee you’ll get answer” kai adjust his chair so he could look in the others direction.

“Okay well where am i” the other says nothing sitting with face still covered his eyes glaring at kai ”are you going to kill or hurt me and my friend” still taemin gives no answer “ how long do you plan on keeping me hear” nothing he takes a breath now kai was just getting annoyed “can i know your name at least” throwing his still cuffed hands in the air dramatically.

“That i can tell you my name is ace now let me ask you a few questions”

“Wait wait wait your name is ace”

“Yes its my code name that is all the information i’m allowed to tell you about myself now your friend told me a few thing about you kim jongin” kai scuffed at that name

“Just to let you know i don’t answer to that i answer to kai”

“Well kai how old are you” Instead of answering the question kai sits just as taemin had done before. Taemin caught on to what he was doing and thought it funny until it wasn’t

“Look i understand you don’t want to tell a perfect stranger anything about yourself but understand the predicament you're in. you at this point and time only server one purposes and that is for info you have to provide for me. now unlike your friend you are a non-target which means you have no purpose to others that work here which also means if the right person with the right authority comes in and decide you are unnecessary they won’t hesitate to kill you. now if you answer a few more questions for me then i will leave you alone and you won’t have to deal with me for the rest of the day”  

“17” kai mutters

“Goodboy now i was told your father died do you know how’

“Yes and no” kai leans back in his chair unhappy about where this conversation was going

“Well please elaborate”

“My step mother say’s he died in his sleep having a heart attack but i know better i did my research. his personal doctor said my father was as healthy as can be and that his death was  by a gunshot”

“Do you think you step mom was the one that killed him”

“No the bullet that was shot wasn’t just any hand gun no the bullet had an a insignia on it but it was hard to tell from the picture of what it was to be honest i think my father was murdered but not by just anyone no it had to be bye someone with skill that's why i think he was assassinated” taemin looks at the boy in the chair thinking he was smarter than he appeared he’d have to be careful around him.

“ humm interesting who do you think haired an assassin  ”

“ even though my his wife only cared about his money she wouldn’t have done it no she would have talked someone else into thinking they should do it she has a way with with people's minds to be honest i think he was killed by someone you work for’

“And why would you think that”

“Because the person that killed him left something behind and bye asking all these questions and kidnapping me i say you're trying to find something anything to lead you to this… thing that was left.”

“What what was the thing?” taemin asked on the edge of the bed waiting for the answer the could leave him to jinki.and kai took notice smirking seeing his captor lean forward with anticipation.

“I forget, it has been a moment since i’ve been interested in the death of my father or anything else having to with him but i can tell you the woman he married keeps it locked away

“Where?”

“It’s like i said i don’t know and to be honest i’m glad one of your men or women killed him he was nothing but stupid nuisance in my life. that’s all the info i have for you was it good enough”

“Yes”

“Then can i see my friend?” taemin stands and walks over to kai

“ give me your hands” kais does as he ask skepticism on his face. taemin pulls out a key unlocking the cuffs around his wrist and takes his the cuffs and walks toward the door unlocking it.

“ your info will suffice but i have no jurisdiction on your friend so i have no clue on where he could be or if he’s alive” kai stood up knocking the chair down but taemin already had his gun out ready to fire” but i’ll see what i can do”. And just like that he left locking the door leaving kai to imagine the worst.