2. Chanyeol - We Feel The Same Way

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Also available on wattpad - user: savirrs

and tumblr: exoverdosed6194.tumblr.com

Vote, comment, and share!

----------

 

“Babe, the movie is starting!” Nana shouted to her boyfriend who was busy making snacks in the kitchen. She grabbed the remote from the table and turned up the volume, getting excited because her favorite movie was being aired on TV for the first time.

“I’m coming!” Chanyeol shouted back from the kitchen. He putted the pan and the other dirty cooking utensils in the sink, thinking that he will just do it after watching the movie. He picked up the plate of his deliciously looking sausages and grabbed two cans of cola from the fridge, before heading to the living room.

“Yummm, I can even smell it from here,” Nana cheered when Chanyeol entered the living room. He handed her the plate and sat beside her on the carpet. “Babe you forgot the fork,” she said after realizing that Chanyeol didn’t bring some forks. “Aaaaah, right,” he said. But when he was about to get up, Nana grabbed his hand. “No, no, I’ll get them,” Nana said.

“No. Just stay here. Today is Chanyeol’s Super Service, remember?” Chanyeol said, quickly getting up and sprinting to the kitchen, leaving Nana with the brightest smile on her face.

Nana had been busy and stressed out over the week because of exams in college. She would study until late night every day and didn’t have enough rest. Chanyeol, who was basically concerned about her, didn’t stop taking care of her even though he was also busy. He was like her alarm, texting her to remind her to eat, reminding her to go to sleep when she gets lost track of time when she’s studying, he was even the one who made her had vitamins.

And today was her last exam. Feeling really proud of her girlfriend and thinking that she deserved a break, Chanyeol said that he would do everything for her today. All she had to do was to let him takes care of her, which honestly made her so happy.

After finishing the exam in the afternoon, Chanyeol picked her up and they went to have lunch on their favorite restaurant. He even agreed when she said she wanted to go to a spa. And she felt more relaxed when they reached home, where she could just cuddle with him and literally rest her tired mind and body. She got so much from Chanyeol today that she really felt like it was her birthday.

Nana leaned back to the couch, but she felt uncomfortable. She grabbed some pillows and arranged them behind her and tried to lean back again, but it was still uncomfortable. She even got up and sat on the couch, but the couch didn’t feel as comfy as usual. She felt annoyed and sat back on the floor, hugging a pillow. She opened the cola can and took a long chug of the cola.

Chanyeol got back to the living room and sat beside Nana, silently giving her the fork. He started eating his famous sausages, even making a sound of satisfaction and saying how delicious it was. But he was distracted by how Nana changed her position every five seconds; she didn’t even touch the food nor really paid attention to the TV.

Even though she had got a massage at the spa today, her body was really feeling uncomfortable with her sitting position right now. She was more annoyed by the fact that she was annoyed for not being able to sit comfortably. She tried to just get comfy and ate the sausages, hoping that her boyfriend’s dish would make her feel better as it was her favorite food of Chanyeol’s.

She was busy eating and feeling uncomfortable that she got surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter