1. Baekhyun - Don't Blame Me If You Catch A Cold

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Also available on Wattpad - user: savirrs

and tumblr: exoverdosed6194.tumblr.com

Vote, comment, and share!

----------

 

"Babeee," this was the fifth time Baekhyun whined to his not-moving-at-all girlfriend who was sitting on the couch with her eyes glued to the TV. Sitting beside her, Baekhyun gave her the puppy eyes and pouted, trying his best to catch her attention. He had been trying for ten minutes but she didn't give any sign of interest.

"I said I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again," he begged to Nana who was busy picking which potato chip she should pick from the chip bag, the thing she likes to do even though all of the chips are the same. Baekhyun was still intensely staring her when she casually put three chips at a time in , slightly struggling with chewing because of her full mouth. The corner of Baekhyun's lips twitched a little bit forming a small smile, only because how cute he thought Nana is when she's eating.

Knowing that words wouldn't make Nana respond him, he moved his head to her front, blocking her view of TV, only to be pushed so hard right on his cheek by Nana to the side. Baekhyun winced as he fell backward on the sofa. He sat straight up and sniffed. "Babeee!" Baekhyun whined loudly with his hoarse voice.

"Haaaaah! Stop whining!" Nana yelled, eyes still on the TV. "I missed this episode last week!" she picked the TV remote and turned up the volume. Having another idea, Baekhyun grabbed the TV remote as quickly as he possibly could once Nana settled the remote on the table. He ran to the corner of the room and hid the remote behind him. He looked at Nana who was looking at her with open, clearly being furious.

"Ya! What the hell are you doing?!" she yelled. "Ya! You think it's right doing what you're doing right now?! You sure you wanna do this?!" she yelled again. Baekhyun just stared at her, still with the most persuading puppy eyes and the saddest pout he could make.

"You're ignoring me!" he whined, totally sounded like a kid according to Nana's ears. "Of course I am! Didn't you hear me when I said I'm not gonna talk to you for the rest of the day?" she replied. "But I said I'm sorry!" he defended himself.

"And it's not gonna make me talk to you! It's not gonna make your cold go away either! So now turn the TV on and go get some sleep and stop whining at me!" she retorted, completely annoyed. She snorted, stood up, and went to the bedroom, leaving Baekhyun standing frozen in his place, completely regretting what he just did. It just made everything worse.

Baekhyun threw himself on the sofa. He wanted to let out a long sigh but instead, some horrible coughs came out. He tried to catch his breath as he rubbed his nose that was being super itchy. Maybe he really should've obeyed his girlfriend.

Baekhyun was having a quiet serious flu. It was getting more serious because he would be having a show in two days, which meant he had to recover quickly. But today was just so hot and Baekhyun couldn't resist drinking just a little bit of cold water. But Nana caught him and definitely got angry. She completely went on three minutes on shouting about how she always told Baekhyun that he should watch of what he's eating and drinking, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter