4. Kai - I Don't Know What I'd Do Without You

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Also available on wattpad - username: savirrs

and tumblr: exoverdosed6194.tumblr.com

Vote, comment, and share!

----------

 

Nana was pouring the hot water to the cup when she heard her apartment door opened. A light smile grew on her face as she turned her head around to see her boyfriend entering her apartment and walking sloppily to the living room, without saying a word. Nana could hear a loud sound of bump; without even looking, she knew that Kai just threw himself on the couch, one thing that he likes to do.

“Are you hungry?” Nana asked, glancing over Kai that was completely passed out on the sofa. His eyes were closed and his face looked as peaceful as he was sleeping, with his lips slightly pouting and his eyebrows slightly scrunching, showing he was exhausted. Nana knew she wouldn’t get an answer.

Nana picked the tea cup and walked to the living room, placed the cup on the table before slightly pushing his legs to make some space for her, carefully sitting beside her boyfriend.

“Oppa, I was asking if you’re hungry,” Nana said softly, putting her hand on Kai’s chest, feeling Kai’s heartbeat. “I can cook you ramyeon the way you like,” she said again, hoping that it would catch Kai’s attention. But then she could see her boyfriend shaking his head lightly.

Nana sighed, cupping Kai’s face with her hand before running it in through his hair, moving strands of hair that was covering Kai’s face. Kai final responded by grabbing her hand and putting it back on his cheek. They stayed just like that for a little while, as Nana just giving Kai time to calm down. Rushing Kai to talk isn’t the best thing to do, according to her experiences with her two years boyfriend.

“The tea is getting colder, Oppa,” Nana said when she felt that Kai was taking too long, getting her more and more worried. Kai let out a long sigh before opening his eyes slowly to lock them with Nana’s. All kinds of sadness were all on his eyes. Kai stared into her eyes for a moment before sitting up. He quietly picked up the cup and took a sip of the tea.

He put back the cup on the table and sighed heavily. Nana was really getting impatient because Kai hadn’t said anything at all. She knew that he would, but she was too curious why her boyfriend was being so upset right now.

An hour ago, she received a call from Kai who was asking her if it was okay for him to stay in her apartment tonight. Nana asked, “Don’t you have a schedule tomorrow?” but Kai answered, “I know. But I don’t feel like sleeping in the dorm tonight,” which was giving her a clear hint that something important was going on.

Nana wrapped her arm on Kai’s shoulder and leaned her head on his back, trying to make him comfortable so he would talk, as she watched Kai’s face who looked like he was thinking hard.

“I’m tired,” Kai mumbled. Nana sat up straighter and tried to face him. “I kept making mistakes when we rehearse. I even made some mistakes on stage. I forgot the choreographies. I almost injured myself last week. It feels like I can’t focus. Bad things are just keep happening. I don’t know why and I don’t know how to fix it,” he continued.

Nana patiently Kai’s shoulder, trying to give him some strength. “Is there something bothering you lately?” Nana asked.

Kai sighed. “We’re doing so many things to prepare the tour. Making new choreography and practicing all week long, yet still promoting our single and doing broadcasts. I’m excited and I just wanna do my best. But I keep making mistakes and ruining everything. I’m really going crazy,” Kai explained, definitely sounding so frustrated.

“The boys and my manager are worried about me. They even told me to take a break. They thought that I’m having some issues or something. But the truth is: I’m okay. But I just can’t do anything right. I don’t even know why,” he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter