3. Chen - You Are Mine And Only Mine

EXO Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Also available on wattpad - username: savirrs

and tumblr: exoverdosed6194.tumblr.com

Vote, comment, and share!

----------

 

               Nana glanced at her watch, which was showing 11.35 PM. She was at the movies, with two tickets in her hand, waiting for the movie she was going to watch with her boyfriend, Chen. Late night movie date was something they really liked to do. After a long, tiring, busy day, they would just go for a walk at the park, or going to the movies where there aren’t so many people around, basically catching up on each other’s life as they didn’t have much opportunity to see each other because of Chen’s schedule.

               Nana picked some nachos that she and Chen had bought earlier and shoved it into , before opening her bag and searching for her phone. She was waiting for Chen who went to the toilet. After finding her phone, Nana saw that there was a message from her best friend, Jessica.

               I met Sam on the bus! He recognized me when he get on the bus and sat beside me! We talked all the way and it turned out that her aunt was my neighbor! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!

               Nana smiled so wide to her best friend’s text, feeling happy that there was a slight progress between Jessica and her crush. She was about to reply the message when-

               “What are you smiling at?”

               Nana shot her head up. Her eyes tried to adjust to the light and look at the face of the person who was standing in front of her. After she realized who it was, she gasped loudly and immediately stood up.

               “Danny!” she squealed, approaching the guy in front of her and embracing him. The guy hugged her back and chuckled. “I can’t believe it’s you, Nana,” he said, burying his face to Nana’s shoulder.

               Nana pulled away from the hug, cupping Danny’s face with her hands. “Is this really you? Danny Kim? My best friend from junior high school? The one who left me to America on my third year in college and suddenly disappeared?” She rambled.

               “Ya! Do you really have to say the last part like that?” Danny said, ruffling Nana’s hair. “No one has been ruffling my hair like that for the past two years,” Nana pouted. “I really really really miss you, Danny,” she continued. “I miss you too,” Danny smiled. “Hey, take a seat,” Nana said, and then both of them took seats.

               “Are you alone?” Nana asked Danny. “I was with a friend but he had to go earlier,” he explained. Nana nodded, smiling. “Why are you smiling like that? It’s creepy,” he chuckled. “Ya! Aren’t you even happy to see me?” she said, giving him another pout that soon replaced with another bright smile. “I am beyond happy to see you,” he said, wrapping his hand around her, making Nana realized just how much she missed those hands holding her.

               They started to slowly catching up each other’s life, asking about the basics like their families and work. It seemed like it was impossible for Nana’s smile to fade away; she was so happy to finally meet her best friend again. Danny was her closest friend, the one she spent most of her time with. But then he was just gone and it kind of frustrated her. But now, he was here holding her hand.

 

               “Nana?” Nana and Danny’s conversation was cut off by the voice. Nana turned her head to the source of the voice, to see Chen who was standing there with a confused look. Nana smiled as she stood up and automatically linked her hand to Chen, who immediately released his hand and wrapped it around Nana’s waist, pulling her closer to him.

               “Chen, you know my best friend Danny that I lost contact with, right? This is him! He just got back from America last week. And Danny, this is my boyfriend, Chen,” she excitedly introduced them. Chen and Danny then greeted each other.

               “You look familiar,” Danny said to Chen. Chen was going to reply but Nana cut her off. “He’s from EXO,” Nana said proudly. Danny’s jaw dropped and he stared Nana, who was smiling widely, a how-did-you-get-yourself-an-idol-for-a-boyfriend look. “It’s a long story,” Nana said as if she read Danny’s mind.

               Danny smirked and nodded his head, still a little bit surprised that his best friend who acts like a kid almost all the time was now dating an idol. “Right. You better tell me. But now I have to go,” Danny said, glancing at his watch.

Nana slightly pouted, but she nodded as she released herself from Chen. “Don’t forget to call me, okay? We got so much to catch up,” Nana said to Danny as she hugged him. Danny hugged her back. They hugged for a moment, not realizing that there was a pair of eyes that was burning because of the view of the two bodies sticking together.

“I think you’re the one who’s gonna call first,” Danny joked, getting his arm slapped by Nana. “Let’s meet soon, okay? Have fun,” he said again. Nana nodded. “Bye,” they said to each other. Danny also said good bye to Chen, only to get a cold reply, before finally leaving the couple.

               “Oh my God, I can’t believe I met Danny again, I’ve missed him so much! I mean, out of all places, we randomly met here!” Nana was jumping around like the kid she usually was, still bursting of excitement. She picked her bag and her drink, as Chen had carried his and the nachos.

               “What studio are we in?” Chen asked. “Studio two,” Nana said, looking at the tickets. She wanted to link her hand with Chen’s, but apparently Chen had slowly walked first.

               Nana was a little bit taken aback. Chen always waited for her; but this time he didn’t. She catch up her pace with Chen’s, as she started to silently studied his face. She was just too excited to realize that Chen’s face showed no expression since he got back from the toilet. He was so tensed when he got his arm wrapped around her. He didn’t say much thing. He was cold. She sensed that something was wrong because he was completely cheerful before, telling her how excited he was because he had been waiting for the movie to come out for a year. Nana looked away and the only one thing that she could think about was: is he jealous with Danny?

               Chen got jealous sometimes; and what happened were basically the symptoms. And Nana couldn’t help but thought Chen is always so cute when he’s jealous. But the thing was Chen won’t say it when he’s feeling so. Nana would always be the one who a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter