The twins

The secret of the witches

Chanyeol couldn’t really sleep. His head was too full with his thoughts, he kept thinking about you all the time, but he still managed to sleep a few hours. It was better than nothing.

After he woke up he got ready to visit your mother to ask about that collapsing thing when he saw you in his “dream”. He wrote a note for his parents that he went out because he didn’t want to spend time with searching for them.

He arrived at Kris’ house – because your parents were currently staying there – in a few minutes and knocked on the door. It was early in the morning, so he wasn’t sure he won’t wake them up, but he just couldn’t wait anymore. Some minutes later a really sleepy Kris in only his boxers and a loose T-shirt opened the door for him.

“Chanyeol?” he asked on a raspy voice. “It’s five am, you should sleep!” he said and yawned.

“I am sorry, hyung, for waking you up, but… I don’t know if Soyeon noona told you but I collapsed yesterday and…”

“Yeah, she told me, but I don’t know why you are telling this now…” he started but Chanyeol cut him off.

“But I saw ____-ah!” he said.

“What?” Kris asked, his face wasn’t tired anymore, he seemed alarmed.

“When I was unconscious I saw her. I want to talk about it with her mother.” Chanyeol said.

“Alright, this way!” Kris said and led him into the living room, but nobody was there. “What…?” Kris got surprised. “Where did she go?”

“It’s okay, hyung, I just call Jiwoo ahjussi” Chanyeol said and pulled out his phone from his pocket.

“Ahjussi! Where are you?” Chanyeol asked when the older man answered the call.

“Hyunjae wanted to talk with Yeonhee-ssi again, we are heading that way. Why?” he replied.

“I fainted yesterday and I saw ____-ah!” Chanyeol said.

“What?! Where are you?” the elder asked.

“I am in Kris hyung’s house, I came here to speak with Hyunjae-ssi!” Chanyeol said.

“We are going back, wait a minute” he said and ended the call.

“Hyung, please, go back to sleep! You need to rest” the younger said, and Kris hesitantly nodded.

“You have to tell me everything later!” Kris warned him and went back to his room, where probably Soyeon slept too.

After your father and your mother went back to Kris’ house they headed to the living room and closed the door so they won’t bother the owners of the house.

“So what did you see?” your mother asked Chanyeol, who told her everything what he saw, he even told them a few details about the room and the man near to you.

“But what was it like?” your father asked him.

 “It was like... I don't know, it was like a dream except... It felt too real to be a dream” Chanyeol said. “Is it possible to get into your mate's head?”

“I never heard about it, but... I don't think we have another explanation for what happened. But what exactly happened with her?” your mother asked.

“I’m not sure, but I felt someone else in her head too and it made me worry so much” he answered.

 “They're trying to brake her so she would do everything what they tell her to. Wait... Was that working? She did what they told her?” your mother asked worriedly.

“I think, yes... for awhile. Or it seemed so. But then… she broke it... and I couldn’t feel the other person inside of her mind anymore… but I’m not sure” Chanyeol said confused.

“Oh, my god! We have to get her out! Chanyeol come here! You have to try to get into her head again and bring me with you if it's possible” she said while Chanyeol sat down on the floor in front of her. “You have to concentrate really hard on your bond and... What the hell is that?” she asked when a lot of loud noises and shouts were heard from outside. All three of them stood up to see what was happening but what they saw surprised them all.

The little wolf town disappeared. The ground became black like a big fire burnt down everything. The houses was nowhere to be found, some trees were still burning, some of them was laying on the ground and none of them had leaves on them. It was like not just a fire burnt down everything it could, but even a big windstorm happened too.

Chanteol had no words for it. He couldn't believe what his hometown became, the destruction was unbelievable. He ran out to find his pack mates, his friends and soon enough he saw a few of the warriors tied to the damaged trees with invisible ropes, they were all struggling to escape.

“Oh, my god, what happened?” he asked on a high pitched voice while he ran to them so he could free them.

“DON’T!” Luhan shouted and Chanyeol stopped half way. “Behind you!” he shouted again, and Chanyeol turned around quickly to see what Luhan was talking about. Behind him there was a girl, who just stood there quietly with a smirk on her face. She slowly lifted her head up and motioned with it and Chanyeol felt his body being lifted up and pushed towards one of the trees. When he reached the tree, he felt a sharp pain in his back. He tried to free himself, but he couldn’t move just like the other warriors near him. He was trapped.

“Chanyeol!!!” he heard your mother’s scream. She was running towards the unknown girl with her right hand in the air, and Chanyeol turned to see the girl who was pushed afar by your mother. Suddenly there was a weird wave on the scenery, it was like a damaged part of a movie where you can see the pictures waving on the screen, but it disappeared very quickly and Chanyeol saw the girl jumping up from the ground. She was now running back to fight with your mother, when Yeonhee’s voice was heard.

“Minseok!” she shouted and appeared put of nowhere to run to the said male, who was tied to one of the trees too. “Omo! Are you alright? Jesus, you’re hurt!” she screamed loudly when she saw bruises on Minseok’s face. “Jungsook, stop it, right NOW!” she said to the unknown girl who stopped running when Yeonhee appeared.

“Are you serious? They were holding you captive” the girl said but she started rolling her eyes when she saw Yeonhees angry face. “Alright, alright! But don’t blame me, if they burn you alive!” she said with sarcasm in her voice and released the warriors.

Chanyeol felt a little breeze and he got surprised when everything became normal again: the trees got back his usual healthy forms, the houses what he knew in his whole life was standing where he remembered and the ground wasn’t burnt anymore. He rapidly blinked a few times just to make sure he is not hallucinating, but the village didn’t change, it was still unharmed. He was starting to think, maybe he just imagined that destroyed landscape, but the others seemed surprised too.

“What is this?” Minseok asked in Yeonhees arms, because the girl hugged him tightly right away when he was released and didn’t let him go.

“Well… My sister has incredible talents” a male voice told them, and when they all turned to the voice’s direction, they saw a slim man walking out of the prison house.

“Wait! Yeonhee-jah, how did you get out?” Minseok asked and pushed the girl a little farer to see her face when she speaks.

“I might or might not get her out” the unknown boy said cockily. “I have interesting talents too” he said while blinking and went right next to the unknown girl.

“Youngsook-ah… I think they deserve answers” Yeonhee said.

“They locked you behind bars, sweetie, they deserve a big beating, not answers” he said with anger in his voice.

“They have their reasons” Yeonhee said.

“And I might not care” he answered.

“Okay, okay, calm down, please! If we could talk…” Yeonhee said and looked around.

“Come to my house!” they heard Kris’ voice and Chanyeol got surprised. He didn’t know when the alpha arrived.

“And you are…?” the girl asked.

“He is the alpha of this pack” Yeonhee answered when nobody said a word. They were too shocked to say anything.

“Oh, wow! What an honor, isn’t it, brother?” the girl asked sassily.

“Totally! I don’t know, we should bow or something…” the boy said with a grin.

“Oh, please, would you just shut up now?” Yeonhee asked and laughed.

“Anything for you, princess” the boy answered and winked. “Sooo… Could you show us the way, or we should just guess which house is yours?” he asked Kris, who raised on of his eyebrows but didn’t say anything just started to walk towards his house. “I guess we should just follow him. Ladies first” he said and pointed towards Kris and finally, everybody was on their way to the alphas house.

“Won’t it be too little? I mean just look at us, too many people are here” the boy – Youngsook – said.

“Don’t worry! We can sit on each other’s laps” his sister answered.

Chanyeol looked around and got surprised again, because now every warrior was there not just a few of them. Maybe he should pay more attention to the happenings around him, he thought, while they all entered the house and went straight to the living room where Kris and Soyeon waited for them patiently.

“Isn’t it a little like we are the kids and they are the kindergarten teachers? ‘Kids, stand in line and don’t bother the others’. Something like that” Youngsook said mockingly.

“Youngsook, please…!” Yeonhee pleaded and the boy finally stayed silent.

“Thanks!” Kris nodded towards Yeonhee. “Now, would you tell me what the hell is going on?” he asked with restrained anger. He sure didn’t like that completely destroyed image of the village, Chanyeol thought. He must have been very impatient to know what was going on.

“I will explain everything if you do the same first. Why did you lock her in that freaking cage?” he asked.

“They figured out” Yeonhee said.

“What?” he asked.

“That I am one of the Beginners” she explained and Youngsook sighed. “I told them everything about it even that I tried to help them, but of course they didn’t know what to believe anymore.”

“Okay, so they were mad, because you came from that group who captured their friend, right?” Jungsook asked, but Yeonhee slightly shook her head.

“She is not just a friend. She is the mate of one of the warriors, Chanyeol” she said with guilt in her voice.

“Well… I guess they were mad…” the girl said. “But you were trying to help her escape and you weren’t in the group who caught her, so…”

“Yeah, but I lied to them and that’s why they couldn’t believe me when I said I didn’t want them to get hurt” Yeonhee said.

“Okay, fine, it makes sense. By the way, if you want to rescue that girl, you should hurry. Soojae is trying to break her, you know” Jungsook said.

“What?! The leader himself? Wait… break her?” Yeonhee asked confusedly.

“Yeah, we saw him trying to get inside her head. You know, that he is the best mind controller. It’s just the matter of time now. No one can resist him” Youngsook said, and Chanyeol froze. If they can’t get you out soon… he couldn’t even imagine what would happen to you.

“We don’t know where she is, can you help us with it?” your mother asked hopefully.

“Do you really think you can get her out with this group? How many witches do you have, one?” Youngsook asked. “You are not strong enough, you need a lot more people than this.”

“But…” Chanyeol started but Kris raised his hand to make him quiet.

“Then what should we do? Leave her there? That’s not an option” he said on a low voice.

“Look! You can’t imagine how much really powerful people are in that group. You will just kill yourselves this way” Jungsook said.

“And what if you help us?” Tao asked.

“Are you kidding? I’m not that insane! Look, guys, you seem nice, but I won’t get myself killed because of you” the girl said. “I’m too pretty to die this soon.”

“Jungsook-ah!” Yeonhee pleaded.

“I’m sorry, we are not going to fight. We can tell you where you have to go, we can help with a plan too, but we won’t fight in a hopeless fight for some unknown, hot wolf dudes. I mean you are really hot, but not that much” Jungsook said and her brother nodded right away. “Yeonhee, if you are smart enough, you stay out of it too.”

“I can’t!” the said one stated.

“Yes, you can. Look, we give them all the informations to go there if they want to kill themselves and we get the hell out of here. We can go on a holiday too somewhere far away from those idiot Beginners, and live a peaceful and long life” Youngsook said, but Yeonhee just shook her head. “Oh, come on! It’s a suicide mission, you can’t be that stupid to…”

“I am mated” Yeonhee cut him short.

“What?” Youngsook asked shocked.

“He is my mate, Minseok” Yeonhee pointed at him, who were sitting right next to his mate.

“Okay, then… I guess you don’t want to come with us” Jungsook stated. “God! Fine, we will help you as much as we can, okay? But I still don’t want to die, though.”

“Understood! But now I think you should explain how you got here and what you did. They are still waiting for their answers” Yeonhee said while intertwining their fingers with Minseok.

“Hm… Where do I start? As you know, we wanted to find out what they are up to, se we often followed them to get more information” Jungsook started.

“Yes, but you did it way before I was sent here” Yeonhee said.

“Yeah, well, we continued to do our little collecting, but we couldn’t really find anything important. But a few days ago we saw when they brought the half witch girl in” Youngsook said.

“She was unconscious and she had a lot of bruises and dirt on her but she was alive. We followed them and they brought her to Soojae. He has a not so well-known room where he spends a lot of time. And we heard them speak about how the girl just brought someone back from death. Like it would be possible” Jungsook snorted.

“It is possible, she brought me back” your mother said, but the siblings still didn’t believe it.

“Look the Beginners have a really good healer too, but it is no way someone can be brought back from death” Youngsook said.

“It is true. I felt when my mate died” your father said.

“So… your daughter is some kind of god or what? Isn’t it too much?” Jungsook asked.

“What?” Chanyeol asked.

“I mean… she is a half witch half wolf. It is quite rare in itself too. You would expect her to have less powers than a normal witch, but no. She has to be even more special. And not to mention that she has a bunch of totally hot guys around her all the time. It is not fair” she pouted. The warriors looked at each other not really understanding what her problem is.

“Forgive her! A lot of people tell her that she is just an illusionist and nothing more and it’s like a complex to her” Youngsook explained.

“It’s not just an illusion! It’s manipulating! You don’t just see what I want you to see. You can touch it, smell it too. I change the shapes of the whole landscape!” she stated angrily.

“At least for a while…” her brother .

“And what can you do? You just change the shapes of ONE thing at once” she said.

“Yeah, but it stays like that. For example if I wanted to change your head into a ball, it would stay like that forever if I didn’t change it back” he said.

“I hate you! Why do I have to have a moron as my twin brother like you?” she asked totally pissed.

“Oh, shut up, I know you love me” Youngsook said and winked at her.

“Would you continue, please? You still can rip his head off later” Sehun said.

“Not a bad idea actually, thanks!” she said with a smile. “Anyway, wehere were I?”

“Where were we, right?” Youngsook corrected her.

“So… ah, right. We saw them bringing the girl to that room and heard their conversation. So they said they need that… uhum… girl and her powers, but there is no way she would work for them. But then Soojae said he can solve that problem” she said, she seemed still slightly annoyed.

“So we stayed and listened but the girl was strong and resisted. At least when we saw it. But we didn’t heard any news from Yeonhee in too much time, so we came here to see what is going on with her. And…” Youngsook continued what his sister started but the stopped when he saw a few new people in the door.

“Continue! We want to hear it too” they heard Jiyong’s voice.

“What the… How?” Kris asked. It was half past ten in the morning, so everyone got shocked by the presence of the vampires.

“Special umbrellas. It’s not the point. Please continue!” Youngbae said while the five brothers came to sit on the floor where they found place.

“So, yeah, uhm… We felt traces of her presence in the town… you know with our witch powers it’s possible, and we followed it and we found that house with the bars too, but then one of the warriors found us so I had to divert his attention while my brother got her out. By the way what is the name of that strong looking, tall and hot piece of man over there? You can bite me anytime, sweetie” Jungsook said while winking at Seunghyun, who just raised his eyebrow.

“I have a better taste” Seunghyun said coldly.

“Oh, come on, love, you have no idea what you miss” she answered teasingly. She doesn’t seemed to be bothered by the cold way Seunghyun treated her, she still smiled at him seductively.

“I don’t care. So what do we do now? We have to get out our princess. We need a plan” Seunghyun answered, and Jungsook grimaced.

“That little half witch girl really gets on my nerves” she murmured.

“So are you gonna help us making the plan or what?” Jongdae asked cockily. Chanyeol felt nervous. He couldn’t decide whether he liked these twins or not, but if they helped them to save his mate, he wouldn’t have a bad word about them.

“Fine! But I still don’t think this will be enough. We need a hella good plan” she said and everyone became quiet.

 




 

Hello everybody! I'm sooooo sorry for this long wait, I got a lot of essays to write for school, but here it comes and it's a little longer than usual, I hope you will like it.

Please let me know what you think about this chapter and of course about our new characters. Do you like them? Or are they annoying a little? I would really love to see your thoughts about it.

Have a nice day, byebye!!