A new life

The secret of the witches

“Chanyeol-ah! Please, can you listen to me? I’m talking to you” you said a little angry with the way he acted.

“I know, what you want to say, and my answer is no” he said while he was undressing. It was time for them to go on the night patrol and tonight he was in the two teams too. You were always worried, when he had to go patrolling and that’s why you always tried to go with them, but he always said no.

“Yes, but why? I am not a weak person, and you know that!” you started to lose your patience.

“And what if we run into someone who has jadeite?” he asked, and you got annoyed.

“You forget, that you will be there. If it happens, then you can protect me” you said, but as always he didn’t care.

“No! And this is my last word. Please, babe! I can concentrate better if you are not around, and I don’t have to worry about you” he said and pulled down his trousers, so he was only standing in his underwear. “Come on, I will be home in the morning, babe, don’t worry!” he said and kissed your forehead. “Bye, sweetie, I love you!”

“I love you too” you said and pulled him down or a kiss. It was short and sweet and you were disappointed when it ended too early and he was already outside of your house. You waited a little, and went out to wave your good bye to him. When he, and the other three warriors – Minseok, Jongdae and Joonmyun – disappeared in the woods, you went back into the house.

You looked around and sighed. Great! Another lonely night without him, you thought. You sadly sat down on the couch and started to think about the changes in your life.

It was a half year ago, when you met him, and you thought how the time flies, because it felt so short. You and Chanyeol were decided to live together 2 months ago, and you really enjoyed your life with him, but these days, when he was out to patrol the city you felt really lonely.

You decided, you didn’t want to stay at home alone, so you grabbed your phone and called the first person you could think of: Jiyong. You met him too long time ago, and you missed him and the other four brothers of him. These five boys were the rulers of the vampire clan in the town.

You quickly grabbed your jacket, and picked up your shoes. You were feeling a little better, because you didn’t have to stay alone.

“____-ah!” you heard a deep voice, and turned around. It was Kris, the alpha of the pack, and you greeted him with a smile on your face.

“Kris oppa! What brings you here?” you asked.

“I just wanted to see you because Chanyeol is out and I know how you feel about it” he answered with understanding in his eyes.

“I don’t know, why he doesn’t want to go together. I mean, yeah, I have a weakness, but it’s not like everyone out there have that stupid rock” you said and rolled your eyes.

“He is just careful, he doesn’t want to lose you” he said on a soft voice.

“Alright, alright, whatever” you said with an unsatisfied face. “At least I hope he doesn’t expect me to sit alone at home when he is not around” you added.

“What do you mean? Are you going somewhere?” he asked.

“Yeah, I want to visit Jiyong oppa and the others” you answered.

“And you were planning to go alone?” he asked.

“I’m not a baby who always have to be watched, oppa!” you said.

“Please, wait a minute, someone will go with you!” he said ignoring what you just said.

“Oppa, don’t you listen?” you asked a little louder.

“I understand your feelings but you are a warrior’s mate. And that means, you need protection even if you can take care of yourself. This is the rule ____-ah! So please, wait a minute!” he said and pulled out his phone. “Tao-jah! Are you busy? Could you ____-ah to the castle? Yes, right now. Okay, we wait, bye!” He put his phone into his pocket again.

“He needs five minutes to get ready, I will wait with you” he said and you got the massage. He wanted to make sure, you will go out with Tao and not alone.

You sighed defeated. Well, Tao is fun, you thought, at least the road won’t be boring.

“Oh!” you realized you forgot to call Jiyong. So you pulled out your phone and called him. “Oppa! Chanyeol went out tonight, and I’m bored. Are you at home? Can I go…? Okay, thanks, than I will be there soon. Bye bye!” you ended the phone call. You couldn't even finish your sentence before he agreed. He missed you too.

“____-ah!” you heard Tao and saw him waving his hand to you.

“Alright, Tao! her to the castle and come back. ____-ah, when you are ready to leave, call me, I will send someone for you. And ____-ah! It’s an order, okay? Please, don’t forget to call!” he warned you on that tone what he always uses when he orders something as an alpha.

“Yes, papa!” you joked, but he just rolled his eyes. “Come on Tao, let’s go!” you said, and he followed you.

“You don’t really have to come with me, I will be fine on my own, if you have other things to do” you told Tao when you were at the edge of the forest.

“____-ah! You know if I go back now, Kris hyung would kick my . Besides, I agree him on this one, you shouldn’t go alone. And I don’t really mind spending time with you so don’t worry!” he said on a gentle tone.

“Why does everybody think, I am too weak to take care of myself? You know that I had to protect myself for a long time, right?” you asked maybe a little pissed, that no one seemed to believe in you.

“Okay, first, I am really surprised that you survived on your own all these years” he started, and you hit him lightly on his head for the cocky answer.

“And second, it’s not about what you think. We don’t think that you are practically a baby and you can’t protect yourself. It’s just… we don’t want to risk that maybe you meet with someone you can’t defeat. It can happen, you know, and we just can’t risk it. If you die Chanyeol hyung would be destroyed. I won’t lie, the rest of us could live with the pain of losing you. It would be a horrible pain, but with time, we could move on. But he couldn’t” he said. He can be so matured and wise sometimes, you thought with a slight smile on your face.

“I heard it’s a terrible pain for all of the warriors” he said almost dreamily. “The wise ones said, that it happened a long time ago. One of the warriors lost his mate, and every warrior felt his pain.” He sighed. “And I didn’t even mention, that in our pack nobody walks alone outside our territory.”

“Ah, right, I forgot about that. But you have to understand, it’s a little weird for me. I went everywhere alone as soon as I grew up. I need a little time to get used to this protection thing” you said.

“Well, yeah, I know, but I think it would help if you would just stop complaining for these. You are almost like a whining baby sometimes” he said while winking.

“Okay, okay, fine! We arrived, so why don’t you just… I don’t know… go, before I use my voodoo powers on you?” you asked as a joke.

“Wow, you really want to get rid of me, don’t you? It makes me feel like you don’t like me” he said pouting.

“Weeeell... Sometimes you make it hard to remember that” you said and winked.

“Oh, please I know you would miss my jokes if I stop” he said confidently.

“Okay, now seriously, go! Don’t waste your time, I’m here now, and oh, look! It’s Jiyong oppa” you said and waved to the said one.

“Hi guys!” Jiyong said.

“Hello hyung, what’s up?” Tao asked. You were so happy, they started to get comfortable around each other. It seemed they even started to enjoy spending time together.

“I’m fine thanks! Are you coming up too?” he asked, but Tao shook his head.

“I will work tomorrow, so I need to sleep a little. I’m going ____-ah! Have fun!” he said and started to walk back. You were sure, that he will take off his clothes and change as soon as he finds a place to do it.

“Sooo… Are we going?” Jiyong asked when you didn’t move.

“Sure, sorry” you said, and followed Jiyong.

 

After a few hours, what you spent with the vampire brothers, you were on your way again back to your house. You forgot to call Kris to send somebody for you, and now you were tired and you didn’t want to wait, so you decided not to call and just walk home on your own. You felt a little guilty for not doing what he said, and promised yourself, that next time you won’t forget these things.

When you got a phone call before you reached the forest, you got scared it will be him, and you will get scolded, but you saw, that the caller is your mother.

“Hi, mom, what is…?” you started.

“Come home, now! Don’t waste any time, and don’t call anybody, just come home immediately!” she told you rapidly and a little too loud.

"Mom! Why...?" you started, but she didn't let you finish it.

"They found us, ____-ah! We have to go. Come, meet me at that place! We will do the spell, remove all of our traces and disappear" she said.

"But what about Chan...?" you asked.

"____-ah! We will come back to them. But for now, we have to leave. Don't worry, they won't remember, you know, I've done this before" she answered.

"Okay, I'm on my way, mom. Bye!" you said and ended the call. You felt the sadness almost break you, because you had to leave your mate, but you didn't have a choice. You couldn't risk his life, no matter what. You felt his worry over the bond, because he felt your sadness. You tried to suppress your feelings and reassure him you were fine, before you blocked a little your bond so he won't feel what you are up to. I'm doing this for him, you thought, when the guilt started to build up in your heart, I have to go.

You started to run as fast as you could, and you opened all of your senses. You shot out every thoughts and just concentrated on the task in front of you which was staying alive and come back to your mate. That was all what mattered.


“Minseok hyung, you and Chanyeol should come here, we found something!” Jongdae said and showed his memories to the said ones.

“A wolf girl? Is she okay?” Minseok asked, when they saw, the other team found an unconscious wolf girl laying on the ground.

“What should we do with her?” Joonmyun asked. Chanyeol got surprised. It was quite rare they met other wolves in the town.

“Is she hurt?” Minseok asked.

“I don’t see anything on her” Jongdae replied.

“Why don’t we take her to the hospital, hyung? I think, they can take care of her. If it’s not an injury, it can’t be suspicious for the humans” Joonmyun said.

“It’s too risky, we don’t know what is the difference in our bodies” Minseok replied. “What if they find…” he started but Jongdae let out surprised noise.

“She is waking up” he explained.

Chanyeol already saw them, and the young girl on the ground who started to get up.

“Okay, I’m changing, the three of you stay in your wolf forms!” Minseok ordered, and in a minute he was back at that street were the others were.

“Excuse me, Miss! Can you sit up? Are you hurt?” Minseok asked. The three wolves didn’t move, they didn’t even spoke with each other.

Chanyeol stayed quiet too, he was curious of the unknown wolf girl, but he was careful with her too.

“I’m fine!” the girl said on a low voice, and finally sat up. She seemed a little confused.

“Can you tell me your name?” Minseok asked gently.

“I’m Seo Yeonhee!” she said while suspiciously eyeing the three huge wolves around her.

“They won’t hurt you, can you…?” he started but he stopped and touched his head.

Chanyeol felt weird. He had a strange feeling that something is changing inside of him. A few seconds later he felt a sharp pain in his head, and the whole world turned upside down, he felt dizzy, his heart ached too, like he was losing something important. He saw stars in front of his eyes and he didn’t realize that all four of them felt the same. He didn’t saw the wolf girl, who looked terrified, because she didn’t know what was going on with them, and he didn’t hear her shouting worried questions to them. And he didn’t notice that you were being erased from his memory really fast.

A minute passed, and the pain was finally going away and by the time it was completely gone, he forgot everything about you. And not just them… Everyone in this town, who knew you and your mother forgot everything about you. They didn’t even know that you exist anymore…

 




 

Hello everyone, this is the first chapter, how did you like it? I'm sorry if it's bad, I am really tired now.

Anyway, please tell me what you think about this chapter and have a good day! Byebye!