Seeking you

The secret of the witches

“Chanyeol-ah! Please come here!” your mother said after Kris, Baekhyun and Minseok went to the prison house with Yeonhee to lock her there till they were trying to figure out the things.

“Okay!” he nodded and went to sit on the couch next to your mother. He was nervous about it, about using your bond to reach you. What if it will hurt you? Or your kidnappers will find out what you are doing and try to do something even worse with you. But they didn’t have other options, did they? So he just sat there and waited for your mother to act.

Hyunjae placed her hands on both sides of Chanyeol’s head and she was focusing. At first she had to find the bond in Chanyeol’s mind and it was the first time she ever tried to look for it, so she wasn’t exactly sure what to seek. She just knew it’s there somewhere and it has to be something really strong. But it was easier than she imagined it, she found it almost right away, maybe because Chanyeol always thought about you even if he had other things in his mind too.

After she found the bond she touched it with her mind but Chanyeol got surprised and he managed to push your mother out of his mind.

“Wow! What was that?” Chanyeol asked while your mother touched her head because it was a painful ‘kick’.

“I think you just threw me out of your mind. Maybe because I ‘touched’ your bond. Maybe it’s a reflex to protect your mate and the bond itself” your mother muttered mostly just to herself.

“Let’s try it again!” Chanyeol said and your mother did what he told. She slipped into Chanyeol’s mind, found the bond and tried to touch it carefully but she got kicked out again. They tried it again and again, but Chanyeol always threw her out even if he tried not to.

“It’s enough! You are too tired to continue, you can try again after both of you rested a little” your father said and the others agreed too.

Chanyeol gritted his teeth in annoyance. Yes, he knew, your mother got exhausted from the trying and he wasn’t mad at her. He was mad at himself. He was mad because he couldn’t just control himself not to kick her out when she touched the bond. It was your life which hang on it and he still couldn’t do it.

“Don’t blame yourself, Chanyeol-ah!” your mother told him because she saw the anger on his face and knew the reason behind it. “It’s an important reflex. Now if you think about it, if a bad witch would try to cut off your bond or try to reach your mate through it, there’s nothing you could do to stop it. I think this is why that reflex exists. Don’t worry, we won’t give up, but I think it will take more time to do that.”

“It’s just… It’s her life what depends on it. I want to find her fast. We still don’t know what they do to her and it kills me to think about what she has to bare – probably – and I can’t go there to save her” Chanyeol said with sad eyes.

“We will find her, don’t worry! I would go to the end of the world just to find her so as you. And if we can’t reach her through your bond, we still can use that beginner wolf girl, she can at least tell me where they lived before she came here and it’s a start. I won’t ever give up, I promise” she said and hugged him close.

“Chanyeol! Your parents came” Kyungsoo said from the door and Chanyeol got surprised. He didn’t notice that Kyungsoo got up and opened the door.

“Sweetie? Chan-ie, are you alright?” Chanyeol’s mother, Eunghwa asked. Chanyeol’s parents went to a trip a week before your mother came back, but when they remembered everything like the other members of the pack, they came back to their son and on their way to his house they met Kris Baekhyun and Minseok when they brought Yeonhee to the prison house and Baekhyun stopped to tell them what happened with you.

“Eomma!” Chanyeol shouted and rushed to his mother who hugged him tightly.

“Mom! She is… I don’t know where she is or what happens with her and I can’t do anything about her” he said while sniffing.

“I know, we met Baekhyun, he told us. I’m so sorry, honey! But don’t worry, we are a strong pack, we will get her back!” she said on a confident voice and Chanyeol nodded. He felt a little better after speaking with his mom.

“Okay, everyone! It’s time for you to go home and sleep! This is an order” Chanyeol’s father, Jongwoon said. He maybe wasn’t an alpha, but he was a former warrior and the guys listened to him well, so everybody started to get up, say good bye and go to their own houses to get a little sleep.

“Chanyeol!” your father said. “If you would give me the number of Jiyong, I could call him and tell him everything we found out. We promised them and I think you should sleep if you want to try that again with my wife” he said and got his phone out of his pocket. After Chanyeol told him the number, he and his parents were heading to their house. Chanyeol decided to sleep in his parents’ house, he didn’t want to go back to his – your – own house which was full with your memories. It would cause him too much pain to see it so empty.


“She should have woken up by now. What happened?” you heard a voice but it was like hearing something under water, you barely could understand it. You didn’t open your eyes, you didn’t want to tell them you’re awake.

You didn’t really understand what is going on. You only knew they tried to get into your head and you didn’t want to let it, so you hid yourself in your mind. You was suspecting they want to control your mind so you would do what they want.

You felt the strength again as someone tried to get inside your head, so you tried to block it, but this time they were faster and you didn’t have time to hide and after five days of resisting they finally got inside your head.

“I got inside!” you heard another voice this time, but you couldn’t pay attention to it, because the someone in your head tried to make you do things. At first it was just to open your eyes and you couldn’t resist it, so eventually you did open your eyes and saw a glass with a liquid in it on the table.

Next time you felt the controlling they you had to drink that unknown liquid and you did it even if your hands were shaking a little, because you were trying to fight back. When you tasted the drink you were a little relieved it was just water.

“You do this?” the first voice asked.

“Yes, but it is hard, she is resisting. So I wouldn’t mind if you would just leave me alone” the second voice said and it was almost like he had troubles with breathing.

You didn’t give up trying to fight back even if he succeeded with making you stand up, taking a walk in the room, or eating the food which was on the table too. But your resisting got weaker by the time, because you got tired from it, you wanted to give up. You couldn’t even remember why you are fighting back so even if he wanted you to lift up the table with your power you didn’t resist anymore. You convinced yourself that you don’t have a reason to fight, and you just let him do what he wanted.

But when he wanted you to burn the table down you felt something weird in your head. It was like someone else got into your head but it was different from the one who made you do things. The second visitor in your head was so much deeper in your mind and he didn’t want to made you do something. He was just watching and listening with concern what you felt very clearly. He was worried you were sure about that. He didn’t speak, he didn’t do anything but somehow you got the message: you had to keep trying. And you did so.

You gathered every drop of your strength and you pushed out the other mind from yours – but not the worried one – and this time it worked. It was like waking up from a dream you thought and quickly looked around. You saw a man on the ground and a quite empty room with just a couch, two chairs and a table. You quickly sat down on the couch and you managed to hide deep in your mind again before the man on the ground could take control of you again.

You still felt the other visitor in your mind and you don’t know why, but you gave his mind a gentle caress, or something like that just to calm him down a little. But suddenly he was nowhere to be found and you were left alone in your mind again as you had to bare the continuous attacks again.


“Chanyeol! Please! Open your eyes!” Eunghwa shouted and the said one slowly opened his eyes.

“What happened?” Chanyeol asked on a raspy voice and he was surprised by the fact that he is laying on the floor, his head was in his mother’s lap.

“Oh, my god! Thank god, you’re awake” she said and sniffed.

“Mom! What happened?” Chanyeol asked again and sat up.

“I don’t know, when we entered the house, you touched your head and fall to the ground. I got so scared!” she said fighting with her tears.

“So I fainted?” he asked and looked around still a little confused. “Where is dad?”

“He ran to bring Soyeon here” his mother said. “Omo, what do you think you’re doing?” Eunghwa asked when Chanyeol stood up.

“I just wanted to sit on the couch” he said and did so.

“You shouldn’t move, honey!” she said and sat down on the couch too. She lifted her hand and placed it on his son’s forehead to check his temperature.

“I’m fine, don’t worry” Chanyeol tried to reassure his mother. In this moment Soyeon and Chanyeol’s father arrived and Soyeon started to examine Chanyeol right away.

“I don’t feel anything wrong in you. You are in a perfect health” she says after a while.

“But he fainted and he was unconscious for at least a minute. I tried everything to wake him up” Eunghwa said.

“Wel… Chanyeol what did you feel?” Soyeon asked.

“I saw ____-ah!” he said lowering his head.

“What?!” Soyeon shouted excitedly.

“It was like… being inside her head or… I don’t know how to explain” Chanyeol said.

“What did you see?” the healer asked.

“A man. But… it’s not the point. I felt like… she wasn’t controlling herself. She seemed so empty so I got scared. I think someone was in her head too I felt its presence. But after a little time she pushed the intruder out. I don’t know what that was” he sighed.

“Do you think it was real?” Jongwoon asked.

“Real?” Chanyeol said confused. “You mean it could… it could have happened with her and I saw it?”

“I don’t know, is that even possible?” Chanyeol’s father asked.

“I don’t know, I never heard something like that before” Soyeon replied. “But your mate is a half witch, so…”

“So it is possible” Chanyeol finished the healer’s sentence. “I have to ask ____’s mother.”

“We just came home” Eunghwa replied.

“You shouldn’t bother her now, she needs sleeping too, she is exhausted” Soyeon said and Chanyeol lowered his head. He knew, the healer was right, but he was so worried about it. He didn’t like the idea that someone wanted to control you, make you do things what you don’t want. But he had to wait because he was tired too. He needed sleep if he wanted to save you. He needed his strength.

 




 

Hi guys! I'm sorry if you had to wait too much, but I went back to the university and it's my final semester, so I will be a little busy, but I will do my best to update fast my stories. Please forgive me if it had a lot of mistakes and it is a little shorter than usual. Sorry ^^

Please, let me know what you think about the story so far and I hope you liked it! Byebye!