On the battlefield

The secret of the witches

10 months later...

You were running on an unknown ground far from your home, and you tried to avoid the fireballs what was sent by one of the witches who chased you and your mother.

“Watch out!” she screamed. You jumped in the air and kicked the vampire on his stomach when he reached for your arm and he ended up on the ground. Another creature – you didn’t have time to think about what he was – raised both of his hands to catch you in his arms, but you motioned with your hand and he was blown away with a few other chaser of yours.

You had a momentary break from avoiding them and you looked at your mother. She was running on your right side, she had a lot of bruises and cuts on her whole body but you had them too. Both of you were dirty and tired, this little battle lasted almost two days already and you couldn’t even sleep in that time, because you had to run.

“Don’t touch her!” your mother shouted and sent fireballs into their direction.

“!” one of them hissed, and sent ice daggers to you what you blocked with creating a wall in front of them.

“Come on, get them!” shouted someone else, and in the next minute you felt something catching your legs and you fell to the ground. You barely had time to turn around and you already saw a man jumping on you. You raised your hand and stopped him in the air while your mother cut down your ropes with a spell. You jumped up and started to run again, but they were getting closer.

You looked back for a little and when you turned back you saw a woman coming out from the ground in front of you. You let out a noise and bypassed her while pushing her away with your magic.

“Honey, hurry!” your mother shouted and raised her hand as she created a marsh after you so your followers stucked in it. You created a wall again so they couldn’t even reach you with their magic, and finally you were able to escape from them. You knew they will find you again but at least you had a little time to rest.

“____-ah, come here! I make ourselves invisible” your mother said. It only lasted a few minutes but it was enough time for you to disappear.

A few hours later you and your mother were laying on the ground in the near woods. It was a better location for hiding than the open plain. You both were trying to regain a little energy because you were exhausted.

“We have to get away, quickly” your mother whispered. “I don’t think they are far.”

“I’m so tired now that I want to give up" you whispered to your mother and she stared at you with understanding eyes. "I want to… but I can’t. Because if I do Chanyeol will suffer.”

“I know, honey. And I know it’s hard, but we will get over it, I promise” she said. “Come on, let’s go!” she said and both of you stood up carefully. “It’s clear” your mother said and you started to walk quickly while you bent your bodies trying to hide a little.

You heard a few noises and touched the arms of your mom. You tried to motion to her, that they are close, and she got the message. Both of you stayed quiet and tried not to move, and a minute later the noises faded away.

“Okay, we have to move” you said and got up. Both of you started to run into the opposite direction where you heard the noises from. Fortunately you didn’t run into your seekers and soon you reached the edge of the forest. You stopped a little and looked at each other.

“One, two, three, go!” your mother counted, and you ran as fast as you can. You saw a little wooden house, which seemed empty so you were trying to reach it.

“They’re here!” you heard a man’s voice shouting, and you looked back to check how far they are. You didn’t see anything except a huge fireball coming to you really fast so you tried to block it but it wasn't strong enough so knocked you down and you felt your skin burning. Your mother motioned with her hand and water came to extinguish the fire. She quickly grabbed you and helped you up, you felt so much better from her touch, she made a quick healing spell just to lessen your pain from the burning.

You were running again, but they were closer now and they started to send blocking spells to you which you were trying to avoid. It took a lot of energy to concentrate on avoiding their spells and you didn’t notice the dagger which was flying towards you.

“Watch out!” she shouted and in the next minute you saw your mother protecting you with her own body and she got the dagger in her heart instead of you.

“MOM!!!” you screamed with so much strength in your voice, that every of your attackers stopped to put their hands on their ears, the ones near you even kneeled down from the pain.

“Mom, please, wake up!” you cried while you were sitting on the ground and holding your mother’s head with both of your hands. “Stay there!” you shouted when you noticed that your attackers are slowly getting closer. They stopped for a minute to look at each other, but than they were on their way to reach you again.

You got angry. How can they do this with you? With your mother? These were your thoughts. You felt a big energy inside of you rising. You didn’t notice, that you created a big wind around you, your hair was flying everywhere, and those seekers of yours stopped again, because they couldn’t get closer, the wind didn’t let them.

You were holding your mother close and closed your eyes. You never did something like this before, but now you were acting by instincts and you knew you could do anything in the world. You imagined the wooden house what you saw before and concentrated. And for the first time in your life, you were able to teleport to another place.

You opened your eyes, and you saw a completely different place around you. You did it, you ended up in that wooden house with your mother in your lap.

“Mom, mom!” you said to her, but she didn’t move. You put your hand on her neck and you got scared. She didn’t have a pulse. She wasn’t even breathing. Now you were panicked. Tears were rolling down on your chins but you didn’t even notice that. Your mother was dead. She is dead, you screamed in your head, and started to cry really hard.

She is dead, oh my god, what do I do, you thought.

“Mom! I’m sorry!” you whispered. You were crying louder and louder till it was almost like a scream. You didn’t care anymore if you got caught or not, you just wanted your mom back. Your mom, who helped you get through all this running in this past 10 months, who was at your side no matter what happened with you.

Your remembered all of your little memories about her how she took care of you when you were sick or when you hurt yourself by accident. You remembered every sad and happy memories of her. She was always there for you, you were her most important person, the one she loved more than anything. And now she is gone, and she is not coming back.


Meanwhile at Chanyeol’s pack…

“Ahjussi!” a little kid shouted happily to a muscular, tall man. It was your father, and he turned happily towards the little child to pick him up.

“Aigoo! You want to play with me again, Taeyong?” he asked and threw the kid into the air.

“You are so good with kids, Jiwoo-jah!” Soyeon, Kris’ mate said to your father.

“You think so?” he asked with a smile.

“Why didn’t you have a kid? You could have been a great father” she added and your dad became a little sad. Yeah, he would have loved to have a child, a cute little girl maybe with curly hair and with the same eyes as her mother… Wait! Why does he thinking about that woman from his dreams? And why does he feels like he has a daughter. He never got married, and never had a kid, so why does he feeling this way, he thought and put down the kid.

Suddenly a cold wind came and he felt something strange. It was like his heart started to freeze. He felt a sudden pain inside his head and it was so strong he kneeled down and shouted. The women from his dreams appeared before his eyes again and he raised his hand to reach her, but he only grabbed the air in front of him.

“Ahjussi!” Soyeon screamed and kneeled down next to him. She put both of her hands on his head, she tried to figure out what was wrong with the older man.

“Soyeon-ah! What is happening?” Kris came running to them and saw your father kneeling on the ground.

“He were fine a few minutes ago. And suddenly he was shouting from pain and kneeling down. I can’t feel anything bad with him, I don’t know what this is” Soyeon explained with a little panic in her voice.

Your father felt breathless, and he still had that incredible pain in his chest. He started to cry and he shouted again, he didn’t even know what he is doing anymore. He just felt empty… so empty…


Back in the wooden house...

You couldn’t finish crying. You held your mother’s head close to your chin and cried your heart out. You didn’t want to let her go, you were not ready to let her go.

You still were thinking about your memories with her, when a thought came. A really old memory with your mother, when she explained that you have to keep your powers hidden. You were maybe ten years old and you didn’t understand why it is a bad thing to use your powers to help others. She said your powers are so big even if you don’t know it yet that you can do almost everything in this world. And a lot of people wants that power of yours. They could use you and that’s something she would never let.

You started to think about it. Yes you didn’t use your powers to the fullest because your mother told you not to. You didn’t know the limits of your powers, but it’s about to change, you thought, you could at least try it.

You decided, you have to try everything to bring your mother back. So you quickly put her head on the floor and touched her head with both of your hands. You started to give her your energy. You made it flow through your touch but something just blocked it. You tried to search the reason and you realized you didn’t pull out the dagger. You grabbed the dagger pulled it out and placed your hands on both sides of her head again, and tried it again. This time, you felt the energy quickly flow into her, and she started to get a healthier skin tone again instead of the gray. You continued what you were doing while you left all of your sense open so you could hear her heartbeat if you succeeded. After a minute, you started to get really tired, but you didn’t give up, and finally her heart started to beat again. You still didn’t stop, because you weren’t sure she would stay alive if you stop and you didn’t see her wound disappearing.

Her heartbeat got stronger by every minute, but you started to see pots, and suddenly you collapsed on your mother. You didn’t even hear the footsteps, and the loud whispers in the room. You opened your eyes for the last time to see your mothers face again and everything went black.

 




 

I'm soooo sooooo sorry this isn't good, I tried to write it better and longer, but this was the first time, I actualy wrote a battle and I don't think it was good enough. It was extremely hard because I didn't even write a battle scene on my mother language either, and in English it was even harder, so again, I'm so sorry about this. I will try harder next time, I promise. Please forgive me! 

Please let me know what you think about it, and again sorry for the mistakes. I will try to upload as fast as I can. Have a good day! Bye!