The story of Yeonhee

The secret of the witches

After maybe 15 minutes the three wolves and the five vampires entered the house and Chanyeol stood up right away. He couldn’t sit anymore, and he was desperate to do something even if it was just explaining the things to the vampire brothers. He, Kris and your father told them everything they knew. It only made the vamps more nervous.

“So you are telling me, that we don’t have any ideas what the hell happened with ____-ah or where she is, right?” Seunghyun asked on a low voice and Kris nodded. “Then what do we do?”

“We have to wait till my wife wakes up” Jiwoo said while gritting his teeth. He was angry and he felt useless because he couldn’t act, he could only wait and he was sick of it. “She was with ____-ah in the last 10 months so I think she can say more about it.”

“And when will she wake up?” Daesung asked.

“We don’t know, she is injured she needs a little rest before she can talk with us” Soyeon said and everybody became quiet. They didn’t say much after that, everyone was lost in their thoughts and waited for your mother to finally wake up. They didn’t go home and they didn’t sleep too much either.

Not too much before the sun started to rising up the vampires had to go home, but they made Kris promise, he will call them as soon as your mother wakes up. After they left Kris told all of the warriors to go home and rest. At first they didn’t want to, but the alpha said it’s an order, so they didn’t really have a choice. The only warrior who could stay was Chanyeol for obvious reasons and Jiwoo stayed too because his mate were in the house too.

At the day not too much happened, your mother was still sleeping and Chanyeol and your father stayed with her the whole day. Kris and Soyeon had other things to do, but they often came back to check the situation.

Chanyeol didin’t know what to do with himself. Earlier in the morning he slept half an hour and he dreamt about you again. You were laying on a bed, there were chains on your body to hold you down and an unknown man was bending over you. He placed both of his hands on your head on both sides and he closed his eyes as he was concentrating on something.

Suddenly you started to shake, and Chanyeol wanted to go to you and help you, but he couldn’t move. You were shaking harder and harder as the time passed and he was starting to scream your name. After the fifth scream Chanyeol made he realized that you weren’t shaking anymore, and you slowly opened your eyes and looked at him.

“Chanyeol-ah!” you said on a soft voice before you screamed like you were in a big pain. “HELP!” you shouted and with that he woke up while saying your name.

These dreams scared him to death, because he had a feeling, they weren’t just dreams, they were the warning for him, that you were in danger and you needed his help. He knew, something terrible was happening with you and it made him mad that he couldn’t help you.

The time passed slowly or at least it seemed so for Chanyeol. He couldn’t do anything, so he was thinking about the dreams he had with you, he thought, maybe there can be a clue in them. But it was just something to spend some time with, because he couldn’t remember anything what seemed helpful.

At dawn, he was slowly getting tired again, and he almost fall asleep on the ground next to your father where he spent almost the whole day, but he heard a little noise from your mother and he turned to see what was going on. Your father wake up from his little sleep because of that noise too, and both of them was staring at your mother who slowly started to wake up too.

“Yeobo!” Jiwoo said and touched your mother arms gently.

“Jiwoo-jah?” your mother said and looked around in the room as she didn’t know where she was. But after a few moments she sat up really fast. “____-ah!” she shouted while sitting up, but her injuries were still there so she felt immediate pain and groaned a little.

“Chanyeol! Call the warriors! Now!” Jiwoo ordered and Chanyeol got up right away just to find Kris and the other warriors.

After a minute he went back to the house with almost all of the boys. Just only Minseok, his mate, Luhan and Jongdae was not there, but Kris called them, and they were coming as soon as they could.

“Chanyeol-ah! Hurry!” Jiwoo said. “My wife needs you.”

“Do you know where she is?” Chanyeol asked right after he entered the house.

“No, I’m sorry Chanyeol-ah” your mother said and Chanyeol’s excited expression turned into depressed. “But I want to try some things to find out. And that is where I need you.”

“You need me? Why?” Chanyeol asked confused.

“I want to use your bond to reach her” Hyunjae said and the boys in the room got surprised.

“Is it possible?” Kyungsoo asked.

“I don’t know, I never did it, but I want to try it” your mother said. “Come here!” she said and Chanyeol obeyed. He went to sit next to the couch so your mother could reach his head easily.

“Are you sure, honey? You still didn’t heal completely, you shouldn’t push you…” your father started but Hyunjae shook her head.

“Our daughter is kidnapped. I don’t want to waste another minute, I don’t know what they do to her” she said and placed her hands on Chanyeol’s head, but in that minute Minseok and Yeonhee entered the house (they were the last ones), and Hyunjae raised her head to see who it was.

“Oh! It’s so great to see you awake” Minseok said happily and went a little closer to your mom. But she didn’t pay attention to him, she was staring Yeonhee, who just awkwardly stood in the door and tried not to look her in the eyes. “Yeonhee?” Minseok asked his mate, and everyone turned to look at her too. She seemed a little scared like a child who is waiting for her parents to scold her.

“YOU!” your mother shouted and jumped up from the couch. She motioned with her hand and Yeonhee flew closer to her just to be pushed to the wall.

“Yeobo!” your father got up too and wanted to stop his mate, but your mother didn’t pay attention to him. All of the boys went closer to her, but they your mother created a wall which separated her and Yeonhee from everyone else.

“Where is she?” your mother asked still holding Yeonhee’s shoulders. “Where is she?!” she asked again, this time it was louder.

“Where is who?” Yeonhee asked and turned to see Minseok who struggled to get closer to the two women, he constantly hit the invisible wall in front of him.

“Where. Is. My. Daughter?!” your mother asked taking a break after every words and the last word was almost a scream.

“What are you talking about?” Chanyeol asked not understanding the situation in front of him.

“She is working for the Beginners. She has the compass tattoo, it’s their mark” she pointed on her shoulder. “I ask you again: Where is my ____-ah?”

“Please, Hyunjae-ssi! She doesn’t know it. She is not a bad person. Just… Just let me go to her!” Minseok pleaded desperately. Of course he didn’t believe his mate was working for those men who kidnapped you, she just couldn’t do it.

“I’m sorry Minseok-ah, I can’t. I won’t let her go until she tells me where…” your mother started to raise her voice, but Yeonhee didn’t let her to finish what she said.

“I don’t know where she is” she whispered looking at the ground.

“Don’t you dare lie to me!” your mother screamed.

“I’m telling the truth! I don’t know where they keep her!” Yeonhee shouted too. “They moved somewhere else in the past 10 months and they didn’t tell me…”

“What?” Joonmyun asked on a high voice and Minseok stopped hitting the invisible wall.

“They didn’t tell me where they went. They said it’s not safe being so near to you while knowing where they live” she whispered trying not to look at Minseok.

“Yeonhee…” Minseok whispered on a painful voice and Yeonhee finally looked at him. He looked so sad Yeonhee wanted to run to him and hug him but she couldn’t.

“Are you seriously working for those Beginners?” Kris asked on a strict voice. She didn’t answered just lowered his head and stared the ground again. She only looked up when she heard a noise and she saw that Minseok got on his knees.

Chanyeol just stood there and didn’t know what to do. He remembered the time what he spent with the caring and lovely girl who almost was like a sister to him who often walked with him while chatting about everything. She always asked if he needs anything and told him to eat and rest enough. He couldn’t believe it was a lie, that all this time she lied to them.

He looked at Minseok who still knelt on the ground while grabbing the T-shirt on his chest like he wants to rip his heart out. He felt sorry for the elder. Yes, his mate was in danger, but he couldn’t imagine how big the pain can be when you realize that your mate betrayed you and the whole pack.

“Yeonhee…! Please, tell me you didn’t come here because they told you! Tell me you didn’t became our friend just because they told you!” Minseok pleaded.

“I’m sorry” she whispered and started to silently cry. Minseok broke too, he started to cry too, he was shouting all of his pain out while crying so hard he barely saw anymore.

“Minseok, please, listen to me! I was sent here because they wanted to keep an eye on your pack in case the two witches came back, but I never betrayed you. I always planned to stay here, or go to another place after helping you to get her back. I knew they plan something terrible and I wanted to…” Yeonhee said, but your mother had enough of it and grabbed her neck.

“Why should I believe you? You are working for those bastards who kidnapped my DAUGHTER!” your mother said. “If you think you can tell me anything what can keep you alive, you are dead wrong.”

“I didn’t say you can kill her, Hyunjae-ssi!” Kris raised his voice. “If you want our help finding your daughter, I suggest you to make this wall disappear and sit down on that stupid couch! We will listen to her!”

“Hyung?!” Chanyeol asked, he couldn’t believe that the alpha said they wouldn’t help finding his mate if your mother doesn’t behave.

“Chanyeol, I know what you feel. I have a mate too. But we won’t just kill Minseok’s mate out of rage. We have to listen like we did with your mate” he said and Chanyeol stayed quiet.

“Okay now everyone calm down and sit somewhere on the ground! Hyunjae-ssi! Let the wall down!” Kris ordered and this time your mother said as she was told and sat on the couch. She was however following Yeonhee’s every step just in case.

“Minseok…” Yeonhee stepped closer to Minseok but he stepped away from her.

“Yeonhee-ssi! Sit on the couch please, and speak!” Luhan said and the said girl obeyed.

“Alright! First I have to say, I never had any bad intentions against you, please believe in that” she started while looking at Minseok who just sat with lowered head and barely moved.

“I first met them when I was maybe 10 years old. My whole pack got killed a few days earlier, and I had nowhere to go and that was when I met them in a town really far from here. Somehow they knew what I was from the first glance they even knew about my talent too. They asked me after a few minutes of talk if I wanted to join them. They said they are a special group where every creatures can live peacefully together.

I was starving back then, I didn’t know what to do, how to survive, so I said yes, even if I felt something is not right. It was the first time I ignored my bad feeling. I don’t think you know, but I have very good instincts” Yeohee said to your mother who didn’t react.

“I felt something was odd, but I was hungry and tired so I didn’t care about anything else and they offered me food and a safe place. So I went with them and stayed with them. It wasn’t bad at all, I had friends in the group or how should I call them, and I had everything what I could ask for. We were living together, eating sleeping together and training together to use our powers at the fullest.

Everyone was special there, no one saw me like a rare creature or a freak just because of my talent. In my old pack it was a little problem, but here I wasn’t the special one. You can’t even imagine how special talents were there. And I was happy, even happier than in my old pack, so I forgot that bad feeling what I felt every time when I was with the heads of the group.

Maybe a year ago the headline – the leaders called themselves that way – came to me to give me a task. They told me I will have to come here and be friends with you guys and report everything suspicious. They told me they want to get rid of two incredibly dangerous witches who have really bad intentions.

I felt that again, that bad feeling, that my senses are alarmed. I knew something is going on, but I couldn’t do anything about it. I accepted the task and then I went to sleep. On the next day I had to go, but they told me not to show myself to the pack yet nor to the witches or the vampires. They said, they will tell me when to show up in front of you.

I was alarmed once again and with every day the bad feeling was heightening. I couldn’t wait anymore, I had to see those two witches, so I went to see you. I always stayed far enough not to be noticed and I covered up my wolf smell with a flower’s. And I saw absolutely nothing wrong with you two” she told it to your mother.

“One day, I saw your daughter and Tao walking together and I decided it was the time to act. I thought I have to warn you somehow, so I followed my instincts and made a little appearance in front of you. I knew you will recognize my tattoo so I only had to just run where you could see it. I bet you remember” she said and your mother got a little confused. Yes she remembered. That was why she called you and ran away with you.

“Not so much after that I got a call from the Boss and he said now I have to go to the pack, so I did what they said and that’s when I met all of you. I wanted to stick close so when they want to come for you I can do something. I swear I never wanted to hurt you” she finished while looking at Minseok.

“How do we know you told the truth?” your mother asked but now she wasn’t angry like before.

“I… I’m not lying. Please, you have to believe me!” She sounded desperate.

“We can’t be sure you tell us the truth, Yeonhee-jah. So… I think the best would be just lock you somewhere till we find out” Kris said and most of the warriors nodded. “We have a house for these cases, it has strong bars in the middle of the living room, so we can talk with you even if you are locked. And it has bars on all of the windows too. You could never get out” Kris said and it sounded as a warning which Yeonhee understood clearly. She had to wait for their decision.

 




 

Hello everyone, the new chapter is up. I hope that you like it, and please forgive me for any mistakes in it. And please leave a omment of what you think about it. I am curious ^^

Have a nice day everyone, byebye!