Chapter 7

I Only Love You .

Doojoon's POV

-beepbeep-

"Clarice" God , not that ing . I sighed to myself as i clicked "View"

"DOOJOON ! Do you remember me ? Ohmygod you're so handsome , me and my clique can't stop spazzing about you ! Did you save my number ? We exchanged numbers on Facebook ! OHMYGOD I WOULD DIE IF YOU REPLIED ! I LOVE YOU ! SARANGHAEYO ! "

Damn , I shouldn't have given her my number . Must've been half-asleep then . this . Ugh I probably have to reply if not she'll bombard me with stupid texts .

" Um , yeah . I think I know you . Um , I'm in class now . Don't disturb ... bye . " And sent . Omo I forgot to ask for Kimin's and Seonnie's number from Yoseob .

Minho looks unusually upbeat today . More talkative . And talking mostly about Kimin . Heh , he probably likes her . Well , she's lovable , so hyper and funny . Her sense of humour is the most attractive feature about her . I wouldn't mind dating her .

-beepbeep-

"Clarice" Ugh , not her again .

"AHHHHH you replied !!!! ^^ okay okay I'll text you some other time ? So exciting talking to you ! "

-Delete-

Lame . What a loser . She and her other girls are such airheads .

Gonna manage the nearby pub later . Feel like drinking . Good thing tomorrow's a Saturday . Yessss Thank God It's Friday (TGIF) !

"Class ! Remember to complete the assignment on Page 46 ! "

 

Kimin's POV

*RIIIINNNNGGGG ! * Ahh , the signal to put my plan into action .

I walked to the nurse and brought Seonnie out .

"Come on gal , you're alright now . " i smiled gently at her . Didn't want to startle her with my typhoon-like behaviour . " Let's find the rest . "

Me and Seonnie were walking back to the academic block when the 6 of them appeared .

"You guys got out on time . Great . Let's go to the canteen now . "

When we reached , many girls were staring . Again ? Urgh stop looking . off , shoo shoo !

"I bet those two seduced them . No girl has ever joined their clique on their first day ." I heard some girl whispering . I turned towards her and grabbed her collar and said , " Well for your information , WE did NOT seduce them . You stupid flat-chested girls could actually dream up this bull . It's because you are stupid and act so desperate for them that's why they couldn't care less about you . off , it's none of your business anyway . Next time you wanna say something , say it to my face , . " I released her stupid collar and she started whimpering .

I've had enough of these nonsense .

"Kimin , please . Control yourself . They're not your target remember ? " Jaejoong wrapped his arm around my waist to irritate her and winked . Nice muscles .

"Oh , right . Kay . You guys sit down somewhere and start filming after I buy my bibim guksu . "

As we walked down the aisle of tables , the crowd dispersed like the parting of the Red Sea , followed by murmuring . Whatever .

They sat down at the table opposite them and got ready . Time for action . I folded up my skirt till it was really short . Holding a bowl of yummy bibim guksu , I strutted towards their table .

"Hey , you're An Hee right ? " I fluttered my eyelashes at him and twirled around with my hair . God I feel like a freaking girly .

"Um , yeah . Who are you ? " He had a startled look on his face .

I tried to give a sad puppy look . " Well you see , I'm new , and you're cute . " I let out a giggle .

He's buying it . Good . Time for payback .

I poured the entire bowl of bibim guksu on his head and gave him a tight slap .

*PIAK ! *

"Woah Kimin that was loud ! I could hear it from where I'm sitting ! " Minho said and the rest burst out into raucous laughter .

"YOU ING BASTARD ! NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF ! "

"This'll teach you a lesson . Don't you dare touch Seonnie like that . Disgusting ."

I turned around and looked at his friends . " What ? Not happy ? " They immediately looked away and helped An Hee up . What a pansy ! It was just a slap !

I walked back with a triumphant look on my face .

"Seonnie , justice has been restored . " I went back to get a bottle of Zapple before sitting down and watching the video . Down the canteen , An Hee was shouting , " You'll regret this ! I'll make sure you pay ! "

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So .... how was it ? ^^D pretty violent for a girl eh ? Hehe