Chapter 26

I Only Love You .
I'm sorry guys for not updating , and I know it's getting boring ): please bear with it for a while ! I'm so sorry ! Internet is working like a ):
Doojoon's POV Well , boring boring day . Kimin's with minho , Kimin's with minho , Kimin's with minho .
I don't know how to reveal my feelings to her now cuz everything between us is really awkward after my kissing incident . I was so stupid ! I should just try to act shameless for a while to get her attention . Mwahaha , I'll irritate her and disturb her date with minho . Hey cutie (; how's the date ?
[outside movie theatre]
Kimin's POV I stood in front of the movie promotional poster . There was a bloody head hanging upside down from the attic and giving a sick grin .
"choi minho !! Why did you bring me to watch a horror movie ?!" I stared at him in disbelief .
minho started laughing when he saw my face .
"yah this is so not funny okay ! I don't like horror movies !" this statement seemed to tickle minho even more . "you're scared that's why ! The fearless Kimin has a fear after all . "
before I could answer , he had already put his arm around my shoulders in a vice-like grip so I couldn't escape and dragged me into the theatre . I sulked and silently cursed him . Stupid ing minho , dragging me in to watch this scary movie .
"Chingu , don't worry . I'm here to protect you haha !" he said jokingly and pretended to flex his muscles . I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness . "ZzzZzz" Doojoon ? I replied : he dragged me into a horror movie ! :@
Doojoon : Haha , who asked you to agree ? Me : how would I have known it was a horror movie ?! Anyway I heard that you jonghyun and minho like me . Can I just ask you why ? You guys are great friends , if I don't settle this , everything between us will be awkward . :/ will answer you later , movie's started . " yah choi minho , this will be the last time you bring me to a horror movie . "
"got it madam . " the lights dimmed and the movie had started . Since we sat beside each other and I was scared , I grabbed his arm tightly .
The movie started with the murder of a young girl by is her stepfather , and she comes back to haunt him . I didn't want to look so I had no choice but to bury my head into his shoulders and curse into his ear .
"stupid Babo , next time you want a movie , i'm choosing ! Grrr , it's all your fault , now i'm going to have nightmares and I have to share the bed with Seonnie for who knows how long ! "
"aish I didn't know you could complain so much . Sorry ! By the way i'm very cold can I move closer to you ? "
"wha-"
"too late . " he put an arm around me , forming a protective grip around my shoulders .
Minho's POV
Her small frame fitted nicely so I could smell her perfume and her shampoo . I whispered " you okay ? You wanna get out ? I'll bring you somewhere else . If not you won't let me off and I have to hear you complaining ." "yah yah yah , I don't complain a lot okay ! If i'm scared I'll just ... I'll just ... Aish I don't know what I'll do but I'll do something . "
Then I felt it . Her head landed softly on my shoulders .
We stayed in that position with a few screams along the way .


So guys how was it ? Nice date ending ? :-D please comment and subscribe ! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED BY CHOIKIMIN AND TIFFANY ! Heartsheartshearts !