Chapter 12

I Only Love You .

Kimin's POV

Did some random touch Seonnie's ?! Someone always to ruin my day . And night .

I was about to punch that's guy's teeth out until Jonghyun and Doojoon held me back . I almost fell down on my heels .

Seonnie looked hot ! Now she has to go home . I made a face and went to sit beside Minho .

"Does Seonnie look that vulnerable ? Really . What if one day I'm not with her cause I fall down or something because of my clumsiness how ? Grrrrr . "

He chuckled at my little rant .

"I'll catch you if you fall then , haha ! "

I gave him a playful punch and ordered a Coke .

"I need to cool down ." I laughed as I ordered my drink .

"Put more ice for her mister , thanks ! " Minho said to the bartender .

Funny guy . "Your drink miss . " I gulped down the Coke . The fizz sent a wave of shivers down my spine .

" Are you cold ? " Minho looked concerned .

"Um ..." Before I could answer , Minho took off his black jacket and put it around me . Hmmmm . I smell Davidoff perfume . Yummy .

"Thanks . " I looked at his shirt . It fit him snugly and I could see a faint hint of a six-pack under the white shirt . Cute .

I looked around the club , the guys were having fun dancing with some other girls , but Jonghyun was alone . That's funny . I thought he would have been making out with some girl by now .

"Minho , you wait here okay ? I'll be back soon ."

Minho's jacket was really big . Well he was tall so it would look oversized on me . I walked across the dance floor to where Jonghyun was sitting . As I just about to approach him , I tripped over something .

 

Jonghyun's POV

Aw man , no ! Why did she have to walk over to Minho ? Seeing them together made me so depressed . Yoseob went home , Doojoon exchanging numbers with some girl , Jaejoong fetched Seonnie home , Kikwang at home , lazy .

I just sat there and spaced out . After a while , I ordered a tequila shot and looked around . Then , Kimin looked at me . I wonder what's on her mind . She looks really hot today . She left Minho and started walking over to me . Then she tripped .

As if by instinct , I reached out and grabbed her before she could fall down unglamorously .

She gave me a sheepish smile , " Thanks ! You saved me from an unglam moment , haha ! " She giggled and took another sip of her Coke . She sat down beside me . I put my arm around her to test my luck . I'm lucky today . She didn't move an inch .

"Why are you alone ? No one to keep you company huh ?" She teased me .

"Well , everyone seems to be busy , and besides , they're no girls around . " I could smell her shampoo . Grapes . Nice .

"Haha you're so weird sometimes . Tell you what , let's play a game . " She leaned in towards me . I could see a drop of Coke on her lips . If only I could just kiss her .

"Wait , before you call the rest here , can you do me a favour ? Can you call me oppa ?"

"Um , okay OPPA ~ " She giggled and called out for the rest .

"MINHO AND DOOJOON ! Come here ! " In a flash , we were gathered around our table .

"Let's play a game okay ? Drinking game . We'll play a round of billiards , the loser will have to drink 2 tequila shots . " Kimin gestured to the billiards table which were taken up by some guys and a few girls .

Doojoon offered to clear the table for us .

He walked up the table coolly and said " Yah , do you mind playing at another table ? Me and my friends wanna play ."

The few girls immediately let us use their table . The guys grumbled , but who cares ~

Half an hour later , Kimin lost .

"Oh no !  I lost the first game !" Time to make my move .

"Kimin , oppa drink with you okay ? " I gulped down a tequila shot before she could respond .

"Awww thanks oppa ! " She finished her shot and we continued playing .

We were on a winning streak after that , and Doojoon had to drink the most . He was about to pass out so me and Kimin sent him home while the rest went their separate ways .

All of us were kinda drunk by the time we reached Doojoon's house . Kimin supported his left shoulder , I supported his right .

"Hahahahaha guysssss ,"Doojoon slurred

"Kimin looked SO hot tonight . The skirt so tight , hehe ." *hic hic*

Kimin's POV

As soon as me and Jong oppa brought him out of the car...

"Kimin looked SO hot tonight . The skirt so tight , hehe ." *hic hic*  Doo            

Doojoon was so drunk , he drank like ,what 6 tequila shots ? I would have been knocked out by the 3rd shot .

"Doojoon , I can hear you , you know . You should've told me that earlier when you picked me up ."

"Heeheeeheee ~ " God , he was such an embarassment when he got drunk like that .

Then all of a sudden , he pulled me to his body and started kissing me .

"Get off me you drunk dickhead ! " I tried to push him away but he was too big-sized , and he really worked out . I could feel his muscles bulging .

"OPPA help me ! Can't you see I'm struggling ?! "

Jonghyun rushed over and pulled Doojoon away from me .

"Are you alright ? " He asked me and shook my shoulders hard before hugging me .

"Yes , I'm fine now . Don't worry ! But still , I can't believe I lost my first kiss like that , ugh . "

"Huh ? You haven't kissed a boy yet ? I bang so many girls already . "

"Yes you probably have , if not you wouldn't be our school's biggest playboy . " He continued hugging me . I could feel his six-pack . Ooh nice .

"Uh , oppa , you can let me go now . "

He let go , " Sorry ."

"You know , I liked you from the moment I saw you . " Jonghyun admitted sheepishly .

"Yeah , I bet you tell that to every girl you target . " I rolled my eyes .

"I'll prove it to you . I'll make you mine . You'll see . Now , I'll fetch you home ."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See tiff ? I never steal your two guys hoho ^^

But I still hate you for saying that Jaejoong hugged your waist T^T Oh well, at least he kissed me, TEEHEES ! XD