Chapter 3

I Only Love You .

Kimin's POV

Yay I fell down on my on the first day of school . Way to go , Kimin .

A hand reached out to me , "Are you okay ?" -chuckle- Gah , laugh all you want . Good thing i wore pants under my skirt . Guess I won't be turning more feminine , pants come in handy . That's nice to see Seonnie open up more .

I smiled to myself . My train of thought was interrupted when i heard a masculine but pleasant voice , " YAH dongseng ! You got two new girlfriends and you didn't tell us ! " I turned and 5 CUTE boys were walking towards us , surprisingly , the shortest one had the most pleasant-sounding voice .

"Oh hi hyungs ! " Yoseob waved enthusiastically .

"This two pretty girls here are new ! This one beside me is Seonnie , and this is her cousin , Kimin . "

Around us many girls were staring and pointing fingers . Sheeeeesh , whatever .

"Hi , we're the most popular guys in school ! " So thick-skinned .

"Girls fall for us everywhere , hehe ." I raised an eyebrow skeptically .

" I'm Kim Jonghyun . My bros here are Choi Minho , Yoon Doojoon , Lee Kikwang and Kim Jaejoong ." I examined them from head to toe , Jonghyun had an arrogant air around him , Minho looks vulnerable , Doojoon looks kinda ... . Kikwang has good fashion sense and Jaejoong looked the strange . He was REALLY good-looking but quiet .

"Kimin . KIMIN . EYYYY KIMIN ! " Seonnie exclaimed . " Huh what ? Did I miss anything ? "

"Are you okay ? You're always spacing out .... Anyway , they asked us if we could join them for lunch . "

"Hehe sorry . Sure thing babe , see ya around boys ! " I flashed a smile at all of them before walking to my locker .

....

....

As I walked down the polished hallway with my ugly red sneakers , I noticed a strange thing .

Grrrrr , why are the girls staring at me ? Do i have something on my hair ? Whatever . Just ignore them Shann . You have more important things to do , like starting to reorganise your locker .

I walked up to my locker . Baby blue , the colour of peace and gentleness . I opened it and stuffed in a few of my textbooks . Biology , History , A History of Music , Pride and Prejudice . Hmm , looks like I'll have some work to do here . i can put a mirror here , my spare change here , my .....

"Hey . It's Minho . You remember ? We met just now ." I turned abruptly . He really WAS cute up close . So tall .

"Um yeah I do !"I smiled cheerily .

"Where are your friends ? Gone to find other girls ? Haha ."

"I wanna introduce myself properly to you . I don't know why I'm doing this but you're special . Come on , follow me !"

He held my hand and walked me to a bench near the field where a bunch of guys were playing soccer .

"Did you enjoy your first day in school ? Did you notice anything about us ? Strange ?"

I thought about his questions for a while . " I noticed a lot of girls stared at me icily after I talked to your friends , this school is really nice though . " "Why is that so , I wonder ? "

He seemed amused by my answer . I'm not a clown , am I that amusing ?

"The six of us are the most popular guys in this school , we're rich , handsome and athletic . Our parents own huge business empires . Like Doojoon , his father owns a highly successful pub franchise , he always throws big parties . I guess that's why ." He gave a sheepish smile . " I'm used to the attention already . If you hang out with us more , so will you and your cousin . "

That's sweet . " You're special . " I blurted out . Oh , I was supposed to be thinking that not saying it out loud , you barely knkow this guy .

"What ? I'm special ? Why ? Tell me more . "

"You're not cocky like Jonghyun , you're the quietest besides Jaejoong , you like to blend in . You're sensitive to people around you and you're actually not so friendly to people you just met , surprisingly , you're already so talkative with me . "

"Are you stalking me ? How did you know that ?"

"Hell no . I read these weird books like how to read facial features , and body language reading . That's your personality . You also have an aura , blue in colour , peaceful and carefree , gentle and sensitive ."

"You really ARE special ." He started blushing . " That's not weird . It's unique , I like it . Maybe you should read my other hyungs as well ! "

*RIIIIIIINGGGG !!!!*

"Bell's going . Better rush to class ! By the way , I liked talking to you ! See ya later at lunch ! " I waved bye and went to find my next class . Music . Awesome !

 

Minho's POV

She's different . Why is she staring at me ? Everyone usually stares at others not me . I wonder ....

As I walked down the hallway , there were cries of , " MINHO ! I LOVE YOU ! " "OHMYGOD IT'S MINHO !!!!" What's wrong with them .

Aha , I found her . Say something . Why are you getting tongue-tied Minho ? Say ...

"Hey . It's Minho . You remember ? We met just now  ." She seemed surprised to see me without my hyungs . Aishhh where are they now ...

"Um yeah I do ! " "Where are your friends ? Gone to find other girls ? Haha . " Maybe , probably .

"I wanna introduce myself properly to you . I don't know why I'm doing this but you're special . Come on , follow me !"  That sounds so stupid . I grabbed her hand and brought her to a nearby bench outside .

I could swear I saw her face , looking so shocked . Why am I behaving so weirdly ?

Come on , start a conversation .

"Did you enjoy your first day in school ? Did you notice anything about us ? Strange ?"

" I noticed a lot of girls stared at me icily after I talked to your friends , this school is really nice though . " "Why is that so , I wonder ? "

So fast and she's probably made so many enemies .

"The six of us are the most popular guys in this school , we're rich , handsome and athletic . Our parents own huge business empires . Like Doojoon , his father owns a highly successful pub franchise , he always throws big parties . I guess that's why ." I am so dorky  . " I'm used to the attention already . If you hang out with us more , so will you and your cousin . "

" You're special . " Did she really say that ? LOL .

"What ? I'm special ? Why ? Tell me more . "

"You're not cocky like Jonghyun , you're the quietest besides Jaejoong , you like to blend in . You're sensitive to people around you and you're actually not so friendly to people you just met , surprisingly , you're already so talkative with me . "

She's got me nailed down . "Are you stalking me ? How did you know that ?"

"Hell no . I read these weird books like how to read facial features , and body language reading . That's your personality . You also have an aura , blue in colour , peaceful and carefree , gentle and sensitive ."

"You really ARE special ." I felt my cheeks turn hot . " That's not weird . It's unique , I like it . Maybe you should read my other hyungs as well ! "  

She chuckled for a while until ...  *RIIIINGGGG !!!* you bell , ruined my moment .

"Bell's going . Better rush to class ! By the way , I liked talking to you ! See ya later at lunch ! " She waved merrily . Choi Minho , Choi Minho , what happened to you ? Have you fallen for her ? What a feeling .

 

 

 

Heya readers (: how is it so far ? I will include the other POVs another time kay ? SORRY TIFFANY ! I couldn't resist adding this part in ! ^^ don't be too mad la :3 keke