Chapter 24

I Only Love You .

Seonnie's POV

Both his hands were behind his back . I tried to peek but to no avail .

" No no no , can't see ! If you want it , you have to close your eyes first . "

I stared back blankly . "Go on , close it . Unless you don't want it ?"

"NOOO I WANT ~ Fine I'll close it ." I closed my eyes .

"Don't peek okay , if not it won't be fun already ."

"OKAY OKAY sheeeeeeshhhhh you're so naggy . "

I felt his warm hand pull mine , then something cold and hard ended up on my wrist .

"Open your eyes now . "

I looked down and saw this beautiful charm bracelet , there was a delicate flower charm , and an 'S' charm .

"Do you like it ? The 'S' stands for Seonnie . " He bit his lips in anticipation for my answer .

It was beautiful !

"It's beautiful Jae , I love it ! Thank you ! " I gave him a little hug .

"Heh , it's good that you like it ! Come on , let's go for jap food ! " He grinned excitedly and led me to his car and we drove off .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{30 mins later}

"This is my favourite Japanese restaurant , the hand roll here is marvellous ." I laughed at his enthusiasm .

We sat down on a corner table , away from the main crowd .

I kept on looking at the beautiful bracelet .

Kim Jaejoong , I'll keep your gift for life .

-beep beep-

Kimin Unnie :

Do you know what this movie is about ? It's called The Attic . Minho won't tell me . >:3 Gamsahamnida ^^

Okay , I have no idea what that movie's about .

"Yah Jaejoong , what's The Attic about ? Minho's brought Kimin out for a movie but he won't tell her what it's about . "

"That movie was awesome ! Damn scary . Heheh Minho sure has tricks up his sleeve . It's a horror movie . "

"What ?! It's a horror movie ? Kimin gets really scared and freaked out you know ! She gets nightmares and then she start sleeping in my bed with me you know ! "

Jaejoong just laughed . "Are you serious ? She dares to dump a bowl of noodles on a complete stranger but she behaves like this after a horror movie ? Cute . "

"Aish whatever , I'm going to tell her now . "

"YAH Seonnie ! Don't . Did you know it's Minho's first date ? Later she back out Minho's first date gets screwed then he'll be sad ! "

I sympathised with Minho and replied :

Unnie , I'm not sure . Jaejoong doesn't know either . You'll find out later anyway right ? :)

After I had sent my message , I heard a chirpy voice "Hi ! I'm Kathleen , I'll be your server tonight , what would you like to order ?"

Kathleen here was a busty fake blonde asian complete with bright blue contact lenses and thick eyeliner . AND she was looking at Jaejoong . Only .

Good thing he paid no attention to her . He was studying the menu .

"Seonnie ah , what would you like ? "

She pouted sadly as she realised she wasn't getting his attention .

"I would like the Scallop ramen for now thanks ."

Jaejoong finally turned to the waitress ,"I'll have the sashimi platter , we're sharing . " He flashed her a smile and she looked dazed as she went to the kitchen to settle our orders .

" I think she likes you . You dazzled her with your smile . "

He smiled again . That crooked grin made me melt .

" Do I dazzle YOU ?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ! :D and you'll find out what happens to Kimin and Seonnie !