Chapter 31

I Only Love You .
Sorry , I've been updating quite inconsistently ><
been sick and all that Grrr...
anyway , forgive me for the short chapters !


No one's POV
Kimin and Seonnie danced around the room , knowing that the next few years of their life Would be spent with total freedom .
(wouldn't that be awesome)
Then , the phone rang .
"I'll get it !" Kimin ran towards the living room , and picked up the receiver .

"yoboseyo ?"
"hey ! It's your cousin ! Kyuhyun oppa(woopwoop) ! I've just returned from america , and according to aunt and uncle , I can stay with you ! Also i'm enrolling into the same school as you so I can take care of you ."
"wow really ? That's great ! I need help with homework anyway . "
"still as lazy as ever huh . No worries ! I'll make sure you top the class ! And also , i'm on my way to your house . Can't wait to see it ! I'll be there any minute . Bye ! "
"WAIT WHAT ?!"
-silence- "UGHHHH WHY IS HE ALWAYS DOING THIS ?" Kimin moaned in despair .



Kimin's POV

Kyuhyun oppa is the best , but he is always "surprising" me .
The last time I had seen him was when I was merely 8 years old .

flashback

"oppa oppa ! Why do you have to go to america ?"

I was 8 , he was 10 .

"oppa !" I held on to the hem of his shirt
I didn't want him to go , partly because I was bullied and he would protect me and beat up those people .
he was the big brother I never had .
"i'm sorry Kimin , I have no choice . Oppa is sorry , I have to leave you at such short notice . "
by then tears had started falling down my cheeks . I didn't want him to "surprise" me this way
I hugged him tightly .
he hugged me back and promised to contact me the moment he returned to seoul .
and that was it , he left to board his plane with his family .
I remembered crying for around 3 days because I was afraid of getting bullied .
that was also when I toughened up and learnt to stand up for myself .
I never got bullied again because I slapped that fella so hard booyeah ! ;D
i guess Kyuhyun leaving me there by myself gave me the opportunity to become stronger .

But now he's back ! I could introduce him to Seonnie and the rest ! That sounds pretty awesome (:

But I wonder how Seonnie will react to my cousin , whom she has never met before due to different family sides staying with us .
Hahahaha .

"Ding Dong ! "
Kyuhyun oppa ! I braced myself for the big change I would see in him .
I took a deep breathe and opened the door .

in front of me stood a strangely cute guy . Yeah in fact he was pretty hot .
A black blazer was worn casually over a white tee . Paired with skinnies and red sneakers .

"Kimin , don't tell me you forgot who your cousin is already ! It's oppa ! "
Then he hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek .
"hello ~ Kimin ~ I still got luggage ~ "
" oh I totally forgot ! Come in ! Are you hungry ? I'll fix you something ."
I ran into the kitchen to get some instant ramen .
" your house is amazing . Where am I going to sleep ? "
oh no ! I forgot to prepare his room !

ottoke ottoke ?
As he eyed me from the nearby high chair , he smirked .

Kyuhyun's POV


She must've forgotten . She hasn't changed one bit .
" you forgot right ? Looks like i'm sleeping on the couch tonight . "
I let out an overly dramatic sigh and watched her as she rolled her eyes .

" oh come on , I'll think of something . There , your noodles . "
she brought out a steaming bowl of noodles .
"Yum , seafood ." I was quite famished .
as I was eating , I observed my little dongseng .
She had become quite pretty and y , far from my memory of how she looked after losing her 2 front teeth .

" I guess you're sleeping in my room . FOR NOW ."
"fine with me ."
I ate up the last few strands of ramen and carried my luggage up .